Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

5 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Ah yes, it's been far too long! My hooves have almost forgotten the feel of another pony's soft nose. I should break them back in slowly. Five noses, the four who's owners booped mine, and another randomly chosen to sneak up on.

*boops the soft and fluffy snoots of @Phosphor, @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, and @CypherHoof*

Roseluck

And the random 5th boop goes to. . . you! *boops @Frostgage* :pinkie:

*boops with enthusiasm mint snoot of @Totally Lyra *:P

Boop.thumb.jpg.9d265367875e82311b10fe4714d079b3.jpg

*boops also @Alexshy@CypherHoof @Rikifive@Tacodidra @Longhaul

:D

flashlight_2_by_mysticalpha_d6lzngo-pre.thumb.jpg.3eba30e7f77f77ef80dc534ac06a2335.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

*sends magical postcards with soft and warm boops hidden inside to @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @Mirage @CypherHoof @Longhaul @Yoye Wolfgrel @Catpone Cerberus @Valencia @TigerGeekGuy @Twilight Luna @Prospekt @Rikifive @Totally Lyra @ChB @Steve Piranha @Flutterstep @Loyal Defender @Snow @Rarity the Supreme and all mine friends hither, whom I shall add as the cards depart :LunaMCM:*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

• Brohoof 5

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Good evening everypony, I hope that you're all feeling as effervescent as myself this fine dusk.:mlp_grin:

No school for a week, which of course means that I haven't been outside for five and a half days. Oh well, old habits die hard, I suppose. Also, I broke my Nintendo Switch in a fit of rage playing Pokemon last night. Most eventful occurrence to happen to me all week, so, hey, I'm not complaining too much.:mlp_rarity::-D

Currently consuming a pizza. Life's not so bad.

604939.png

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 10

4 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Good evening everypony, I hope that you're all feeling as effervescent as myself this fine dusk.:mlp_grin:

No school for a week, which of course means that I haven't been outside for five and a half days. Oh well, old habits die hard, I suppose. Also I broke my Nintendo Switch in a fit of rage playing Pokemon last night. Most eventful occurrence to happen to me all week, so, hey, I'm not complaining too much.:mlp_rarity::-D

Currently consuming a pizza. Life's not so bad.

hope you switch is alright :mlp_please:

anywho... get ready to be booped!

262412.gif

• Brohoof 5

Boops @Tacodidra @Phosphor @Twilight Luna @Rikifive @PoisonClaw @Treeglow Flicker @lyrabetes3939 @Lord Valtasar @Lord Midnight Madness @PathfinderCS @Venomous @R.D.Dash @BornAgainBrony @Arc Flash @Mellow Mane @Partialgeek514 @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy @Dynamo Pad and @Sondash Studios

Boops for all my awesome friends! I hope you all stay as awesome and friendly as you always have been. You're all my great friends on here!

IMG_0712.thumb.PNG.64ac4ba291eae015966560351f3d6ec0.PNG

Edited by DivineBlood1000
  • Brohoof 10