Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

It has been proposed that a chime boops with the power of the wind. This only raises further questions. How far does the chime affect the wind? Is this influence strong? To be able to concentrate wind pressure to a noticeable bop, that would be a lot of force, wouldn't it? More existentially, is windchime a windchime, or a manifestation of the wind? What if windchime was never windchime at all? Surely, there are answers. Let us concentrate once more...

@Holiday Agnaktor Writing boop.

@Alexshy A genteel touch upon thy snoot.

@The_Gobo Even though you don't (seem to) participate in this thread I still boop you!

@CypherHoof Sometimes, the windchime dings back. (Actually, I'm not sure whether I used that one before already or not)

@Fluttershy Friend Who wouldn't want to be Fluttershy's friend.

A boop to @Duality, a fellow forum poster that is an inanimate object. (Or so I've been told)

And a @Well Borne boop for good luck.

Edited by Windchime
  • Brohoof 6

5 minutes ago, Windchime said:

It has been proposed that a chime boops with the power of the wind. This only raises further questions. How far does the chime affect the wind? Is this influence strong?

Always there is symmetry; as the wind boops the windchime, so the windchime boops the wind; as GlimGlam would say, without Balance there is no Harmony...

To be able to concentrate wind pressure to a noticeable bop, that would be a lot of force, wouldn't it?

Not really, it's more a relative motion thing. Consider a vortex gun for example; the diaphragm stores laughably little kinetic energy, but the tube forms that into a ring-shaped vortex that can travel a significant distance and still give a noticable "boop".  Sometimes, a small amount of energy applied creatively can be better than a large amount applied chaotically.

More existentially, is windchime a windchime, or a manifestation of the wind? What if windchime was never windchime at all? Surely, there are answers. Let us concentrate once more...

Without the wind, there could be no windchime, a sad sort of thought... but would still be a chime.

but given the chaotic and natural pattern of wind, there must be a link between a @Windchime and a @Nature Tune.....

@CypherHoof Sometimes, the windchime dings back. (Actually, I'm not sure whether I used that one before already or not)

I feel there should be a Star Wars reference there somewhere...

*gives @windchime philosophical boops back*

• Brohoof 1

Oh no! It comes back! Boops on my yellow snoot!

5a0df2d49f8dd_155469-animatedfluttershynervousSHAKE.gif.e5ff4af6bf1990a38f97bc5d97ad2587.gif

Hurry up to my cottage. Maybe these crazy ponies don't find me today!?

5a0df2ee0f1c3_179962-animateda_bird_in_the_hooffluttershyrunning.gif.26be8a25ae7bd3bad7518c3a297bfa5d.gif

Oh! I can see them! It seems they are looking for me!

7.thumb.png.45daf2e5926fb87f48aba8fc41d12523.png

Css! Keep calm and flutter on.

3.png.eea27b86a9533ddd91644e52f6b7446e.png

I must be careful and quiet. Maybe I have a chance...1.thumb.png.c39306a72ac0d804aa54e61062998930.png

No! *he is booped by many ponies*

OK! I'm OK with this!:fluttershy:

*Boops friendly uhm .... @Alexshy (*offers hug* Sorry my friend. I must do it like always! It is some kind of royal etiquette!;):blush:) @CypherHoof (*offers muffins*^_^) @Rikifive (*offeers new PC*:toldya:) @TempestShadow (*offers *Konika polskiego - Polish horse*;)) @The Cerberus (*offers fish*:grin:) @Prospekt (*offers new book*:twi:) @Holiday Agnaktor (hmm *offers new ideas to his book:)) @Sparklefan1234 (*offers Twilight plushie*:P) @TigerGeekGuy (*offers the second boop*:D) @Totally Lyra (*offers plastic human fingers*:proud:) @ChB (*offers new piano*:lol:) @Valencia (*offers gifts for her kids*:pinkie:) @SoberStarlight (*offers new comic*:icwudt:) @Windchime (*offers uff any datas....please choose yourself*:please:) @Storminess (*offers DVD with his favourite cartoons*:smug:),

aa.png.39a828ea84a6e801a2baf5607d804f3c.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 10

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and the sadly absent @Alexshy and @Nature Tune

*air-vortex-dings @Windchime and fires a couple of them in the general direction of @Holiday Agnaktor's nose too

*noseboops the royal snoot of @Mirage and the changeling snoot of @Prospekt

*adds feline boops for @The Cerberus and xmas snek boops for @Mesme Rize

*boops @Duality and @The_Gobo provided he can find anywhere boopable...

• Brohoof 9