Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

No, no, no! I trust only trusted and good suppliers. Discord and Pinkie are suspicious companies!:D

But I wouldn't be too surprised if either could deliver to the real world :)

• Brohoof 3

and even I have guilty

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But I wouldn't be too surprised if either could deliver to the real world :)

From some reasons I'm still not convinced:please: By the way I still wear this t-shirt or rather what's left of it:ooh:And even I have real guilty!:sneer:Two days ago I was reading some very interesting book and I threw this t-shirt with hot chocolate. Seriously!Because of the book my only stuff with ponies was destroyed! To whom now I have to issue a bill? Hmm Let's think!:pout:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

From some reasons I'm still not convinced:please: By the way I still wear this t-shirt or rather what's left of it:ooh:

I no longer own an ink-jet printer - but still have a whole bunch of the transfer paper so there's that...

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Indeed. Besides, I suspect you are more interested in the deliverer than the delivery ;)

Somepony seemeth to hath had a peek under the spoiler ;)

By the way, hast somepony updated to the latest Firefox browser? What dost thou think 'bout it? Something is telling me they now using Cromium engine shamelessly, what a calamity for FF!!! :(

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I no longer own an ink-jet printer - but still have a whole bunch of the transfer paper so there's that...

I band cyberhoof for telling me in front of a foul to stay away from ping pong balls

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Amys-pmvs said:

Oopsie wrong thread.... I still banned you though cause you cant say that in front of a child, naughty boy.

I now have to wonder just WHAT @Amys-pmvs associates with ping pong balls.

<googles>

Oh my... is that an australian thing?

• Brohoof 2

53 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yes! Very willing but delivery package in person!;):D By airpost....alicornpost:fluttershy: *kisses, hugs boops back*

Writting a bit more seriously. Nice that you understand my loss friend.:(

Well... I was serious about the plushie. If 't be true I had the address (PM matter), I could think of what could be done :orly:

46 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm OK with this! I expect my plushie (and provider) as soon as is possible!:proud:

19.png

I guess... :D

35 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, your return here is enough for now - any more is a bonus :)

Mine gratitude, lief. But the Royal Word is rock solid - for that The Guardian chapter 12 (1st part) is ready for proofreading and editing, shalt be up in two more days maximorum (unless something really serious interferes).

*accepts the catnip toy and tries to lure @The Cerberus from under the furniture*

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

By the way, hast somepony updated to the latest Firefox browser?

Somepony use only Chrome.

What dost thou think 'bout it?

I really don't know what's happened friend. I was really sad. I even planned to give somepony permission by special program to fix this problem on my PC.B) After some hours problem was fixed itself? Now is OK!

Something is telling me they now using Cromium engine shamelessly, what a calamity for FF!!! :(

Cromium ? What is it? :ooh::D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Somepony use only Chrome.

I really don't know what's happened friend. I was really sad. I even planned to give somepony B)permission by special program to fix this problem on my PC.

Something is telling me they now using Cromium engine shamelessly, what a calamity for FF!!! :(

I have rolled back all my foxen to v56  for now - v57 is a calamity, and is causing me to rebuild my pack in chrome....

• Brohoof 2