Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*brings magical telekinesis boops to @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Fluttershy Friend and @Windchime*

My productivity is at an all-time high at the moment. I didn't go to school because of a bad cold, didn't get any writing done, and I only got a little bit of homework done. FeelsAmazingMan.

Also, in my session of Brawlhalla I was losing almost every match, most of those were me just getting absolutely destroyed. So then I decided to play a character that I had literally only played 3 times before, and suddenly I won match after match. Dark magic, I tell you.

I'm currently a little too busy to be working on my story, but I will do that soon, I hope.

1584459__safe_artist-colon-sharmie_twilight+sparkle_alicorn_book_female_glowing+horn_magic_mare_open+mouth_pony_solo_telekinesis_that+pony+sure+does+lo.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor catching up on his studies; 2017, colourised ~

"Man, they kinda want me to do everything at the same time"

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*brings magical telekinesis boops to @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Fluttershy Friend and @Windchime*

My productivity is at an all-time high at the moment. I didn't go to school because of a bad cold, didn't get any writing done, and I only got a little bit of homework done. FeelsAmazingMan.

Also, in my session of Brawlhalla I was losing almost every match, most of those were me just getting absolutely destroyed. So then I decided to play a character that I had literally only played 3 times before, and suddenly I won match after match. Dark magic, I tell you.

I'm currently a little too busy to be working on my story, but I will do that soon, I hope.

1584459__safe_artist-colon-sharmie_twilight+sparkle_alicorn_book_female_glowing+horn_magic_mare_open+mouth_pony_solo_telekinesis_that+pony+sure+does+lo.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor catching up on his studies; 2017, colourised ~

"Man, they kinda want me to do everything at the same time"

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor* I wish thee the best of luck, mine friend!

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

Love the glasses, so.... Boop.

Thanks! *boops back*

1 hour ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

I'm going to boop and hug @Alexshy

*boops back likewise*

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*adds a boop and some ceylon tea for @Fluttershy Friend - and a light victoria sponge that goes well with the tea.

7 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

3 hours ago, ChB said:

Thanks my friends! :fluttershy: Sorry everyponies for my short post yesterday. I was really busy till the late night!

fluttershy_discussing_dragons_by_fabulouspony-d41mylc.thumb.png.b696566cc597978a3ae362f41948fea4.png

*boops @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Holiday Agnaktor @ChB @Rikifive @TempestShadow @Valencia @Sparklefan1234*

21.thumb.JPG.3ebfa2c729af3079de561a2bbe670b33.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

13 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks my friends! :fluttershy: Sorry everyponies for my short post yesterday. I was really busy till the late night!

fluttershy_discussing_dragons_by_fabulouspony-d41mylc.thumb.png.b696566cc597978a3ae362f41948fea4.png

*boops @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Holiday Agnaktor @ChB @Rikifive @TempestShadow @Valencia @Sparklefan1234*

21.thumb.JPG.3ebfa2c729af3079de561a2bbe670b33.JPG

You are just too adorable @Fluttershy Friend ^W^ :pinkie:

*Boops you, @Max Headroom Incident Fries @Mint Chaser @SolarFlare13 @PathfinderCS @Sound Variations @Snow @Flutterstep @ChikoritaCheezits @Twisted Cyclone @Storminess and all my other friends ^_^

• Brohoof 9

7 minutes ago, Mint Chaser said:

*boops @Valencia because she's just so darn sweet*

Indeed! And from WV too! c:

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Morning, lief! *sleepily hugs* Although, "active" is a zilch far-fetched *sighes*

*boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Valencia @Max Headroom Incident Fries @Mint Chaser @PathfinderCS @azbat*

Sleepy alicorn is sleepy!

*hugs and reboops*

I would offer you of my coffee, steaming here before me, but I suspect a hot chocolate and thence to bed would be a better choice

*fills the appropriate milk stirrer with chocolate drops and fresh milk, and sets it to heating for our princess of the night*

• Brohoof 3