Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*thankfully nods to the maid, helping her dress for the walk*

1155959_1450894200.jpg

See you later, everypony. Sad or not, mine nightly duties await... Although with your priceless help mine night shalt be less... nightmaremoonish methinks :orly:

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*thankfully nods to the maid, helping her dress for the walk*

1155959_1450894200.jpg

See you later, everypony. Sad or not, mine nightly duties await... Although with your priceless help mine night shalt be less... nightmaremoonish methinks :orly:

Stay strong friend ! We are many ponys supporting you..... Have a Luna night then... not nightmaremoonish ;)

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

No silly, one enjoys it.
a6964204da51bb6d171e4030a5441788.gif 

Why tis reminds me of Yoda so much? :D *boops @The Cerberus*

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

anigif_enhanced-26792-1403017010-19.gif

Somepony or should I say somecat is on booping spree!

*boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @TempestShadow*

*boops @Mirage with the tail for mentioning me in the Shipping thead :P*

Can some valorous pony explain the uninformed alicorn, what's with this avatar... mob, suddenly befalling? *scratches behind her crown puzzledly*

• Brohoof 4

*laughs silverly*

*hugs catpone and boops on the green snoot* :P

I can always rely on you all, when I'm down. Mine endless gratitude, friends, for saving your princess' mood *omni-feathery-hug*

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Why tis reminds me of Yoda so much? :D *boops @The Cerberus*

Somepony or should I say somecat is on booping spree!

*boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @TempestShadow*

*boops @Mirage with the tail for mentioning me in the Shipping thead :P*

Can some valorous pony explain the uninformed alicorn, what's with this avatar... mob, suddenly befalling? *scratches behind her crown puzzledly*

Not to worry - I have assembled the NLR army in response to the SAA (Swirly Avatar Army), even though they pose no threat whatsoever. We are safe. The Princess has not accepted such an assimilation, and she guards over her loyal subjects with diligence.

mlp13-16.jpg

Anyway,

Propaganda is being spread nevertheless, to ensure the 'fun' doesn't get out of hand.

new_lunar_republic_poster_by_ojim_design

So far, no response form the SunButt Empire, so at worst it will be a single front battle.

reBOOP @Alexshy because you know I love and respect thee.

• Brohoof 3

On 24 November 2017 at 7:00 AM, Alexshy said:

Greetings, mine valorous ponies! *trots to the balcony to take a look over domain, Everfree on the far south and the freshly raised Moon*

*soars in the night sky, spreading her wings and sending the Feathers of Boop to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Celli @BronyNumber42 @Valencia @Wolfgrel @Hierok @Northern Light Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Mirage @Prospekt @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Snow @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @PathfinderCS @TempestShadow @Techno Universal @Galaxy @Storminess @Trotteur Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Leere @meme @Sparklefan1234 @Nature Tune*

fdcd7772d05bc19c677973f60cba6bcf.jpg

Methinks a fair bit of gaming can help mine mood tonight! I feel sleepy and down, in the earnest! Apologies if 't be true thy princess didn't boop thee enough!

One more thing: Who is awesome?! YOU ALL ARE!!! <3

Ohh! (Me and my school friend's OCs boop you back.) :)

image.png.a7eb653232c9b2f4be2017e47d3f832e.png

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis simple, the ones in snow are those we hit with snowballs already, others are... to attend to :orly:

*boops @Midnight Blaze 98 with a small snowball*

*shrugs and boops the closest SparkleClone on the basis they are all interchangable :)

*boops @Alexshy. @Nature Tune, @Fluttershy Friend and @TempestShadow, and provides tea, coffee and adorable rudolph cakes :)

• Brohoof 2