Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

I tend to receive boops rather than give them. So here I go!

@Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Sparklefan1234 @Mesme Rize @Maple Bat @Fennekin @Kyoshi @Johnny1226 @The Cerberus @Alexshy @Storm Shock @Techno Universal oh, and if he comes back, @ShadowDash13.

All of you guys and more have been fun to hear from.

• Brohoof 6

13 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I tend to receive boops rather than give them. So here I go!

@Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Sparklefan1234 @Mesme Rize @Maple Bat @Fennekin @Kyoshi @Johnny1226 @The Cerberus @Alexshy @Storm Shock @Techno Universal oh, and if he comes back, @ShadowDash13.

All of you guys and more have been fun to hear from.

Boops back with this fluff ball! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.ac404a547bc70212382659b35a7e6594.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

My! *lands on her balcony, giggling like a filly and shaking snow off herself*

What a fight! I need to have mindless fun with mine subjects more frequently *nodnods* and drag Tia into that - she could have a break of her boring laws and... whatev'r. Cakes included :orly:

So... Time to press some snoots gently *sends the Feathers of Boop to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Celli @BronyNumber42 @Valencia @Wolfgrel @Hierok @Northern Light Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Mirage @Prospekt @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Snow @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @PathfinderCS @TempestShadow @Techno Universal @Galaxy @Storminess @Trotteur Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Leere @meme @Sparklefan1234 @Nature Tune* Even if some of their respected owners gave themselves up to a foalish mob :P

*goes to change winter clothes to something more comfortable for her nightly writing and dreams snoot-peeking :D*

anthro_luna_by_derpyhooves113-d6mniwe.jp

• Brohoof 15

*raises head, levitating a quill and biting lightly the top of it*

Oh, good evening! *boops @Storminess*

*sends multiple Feathers of Boop down to the castle grounds to @Sparklefan1234, having snowball fun with the rest of the herd*

*boops @Valencia ever so gently* How beest thee, mine friend? I extend mine hope, thou art okay *sends air kiss*

*boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune* Coffee is waiting... so doth tea and the bakery. At which hour you (those who do) have enough snowy fun down below, welcome to have a treat and warm your legs, snoots and flanks near mine hearth!

• Brohoof 5

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune* Coffee is waiting... so doth tea and the bakery. At which hour you (those who do) have enough snowy fun down below, welcome to have a treat and warm your legs, snoots and flanks near mine hearth!

Fourth coffee? :lie: Oh maybe better uhm orange juice? *boops @Alexshy and the same friendly all my friends who bopped my snoot recently* Forgive me I can't mentioning all of you now!:kindness:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3