Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Huh!!! Ye all are generously allowed to dream that way :orly:

And dreams, as we know them, are mine domain arrant *chuckles with endless mischief*

Nopony gets out of mine realm unbooped *boops frantically the whole SAA @SolarFlare13, @Valencia, @StrawCherry, @Silver Note, @Fillypino Fries, @Widdershins, @SparklingSwirls, @Lightwing, @Snow, @The Gobok, @Nightfall Gloam, @VengefulStrudel, @meme, @CypherHoof, @Lucky Bolt, @WWolf, @Der Kerzenwaechter, @Gabosor, @Duality, @Twisted Cyclone, @TwilyFan13, @DefinitelyNOTTigerGeekGuy, @Midnight Blaze 98 and @LeereSwirly*

*adds friendly boops to @Mirage  @Fluttershy Friend and @Wolfgrel*

3541-6c83832567c553990949cc0cc24654462d56abf9.thumb.jpg.f626defafb8a7e1a60b2f75678eaf46b.jpg

• Brohoof 17

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Fear not, mine lief! I shall boop and snowball for thee for a while! Thy place shan't stay uncovered :orly:

Well, friend. Thanks for support .....but you see.....uhm.... it is not exactly that I had in my mind:D It seems that you probably didn't read something....:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well, friend. It is not exactly this I had in my mind:D It seems that you probably didn't read something....:D

Ummm... I might miss something importnt forsooth. Carest to fill me in, lief, if 't be true thou can. PM mayhap :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

My! *lands on her balcony, giggling like a filly and shaking snow off herself*

What a fight! I need to have mindless fun with mine subjects more frequently *nodnods* and drag Tia into that - she could have a break of her boring laws and... whatev'r. Cakes included :orly:

So... Time to press some snoots gently *sends the Feathers of Boop to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Celli @BronyNumber42 @Valencia @Wolfgrel @Hierok @Northern Light Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Mirage @Prospekt @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Snow @Flutterstep @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @PathfinderCS @TempestShadow @Techno Universal @Galaxy @Storminess @Trotteur Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Leere @meme @Sparklefan1234 @Nature Tune* Even if some of their respected owners gave themselves up to a foalish mob :P

*goes to change winter clothes to something more comfortable for her nightly writing and dreams snoot-peeking :D*

anthro_luna_by_derpyhooves113-d6mniwe.jp

Ohh but then I get Luna to boop back in her favourite outfit! :)

image.thumb.png.657ba6d7e7b73cda9ffc81e5d585180f.png

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Huh!!! Ye all are generously allowed to dream that way :orly:

And dreams, as we know them, are mine domain arrant *chuckles with endless mischief*

Nopony gets out of mine realm unbooped *boops frantically the whole SAA @SolarFlare13, @Valencia, @StrawCherry, @Silver Note, @Fillypino Fries, @Widdershins, @SparklingSwirls, @Lightwing, @Snow, @The Gobok, @Nightfall Gloam, @VengefulStrudel, @meme, @CypherHoof, @Lucky Bolt, @WWolf, @Der Kerzenwaechter, @Gabosor, @Duality, @Twisted Cyclone, @TwilyFan13, @DefinitelyNOTTigerGeekGuy, @Midnight Blaze 98 and @LeereSwirly*

*adds friendly boops to @Mirage  @Fluttershy Friend and @Wolfgrel*

3541-6c83832567c553990949cc0cc24654462d56abf9.thumb.jpg.f626defafb8a7e1a60b2f75678eaf46b.jpg

Tall powerful pony, I like her kicking power.

• Brohoof 3