Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

You seem to be busy MOST nights my princess, but then, I guess that is your Duty :)

*boops and passes a nice hot mug of chocolate and a muffin*

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm generally after some problems with health still very weak but not so weak to not boop some friendly snoots.:fluttershy: So..

*boops @Alexshy @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @The Cerberus@Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy @Deae Rising Shine~ 

Sorry to hear that. I was doing chocoate and muffins, but perhaps some soup would be better?
*boops*

• Brohoof 3

With royal hooves I can even take poison
14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs and offers hot tea, not knowing what would be okay for @Fluttershy Friend due to his concurrent health issues*

From royal hooves I can take even a poison!:proud: ( *whisper to himself with proud and satisfaction "how romantically I wrote!":proud::ph34r:*)

*hugs and boops @Alexshyand drinks tea*:D

Thanks @TempestShadow for nice words my friend.:fluttershy: Tomorrow I will be fine!  *boops again*

23.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

15 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

And then you get booped back by this beautiful and regal stallion with his massive cape! :)

image.thumb.png.6ac4a80abe4dc33b159dda77d7acfca9.png

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Sorry to hear that. I was doing chocoate and muffins, but perhaps some soup would be better?

Tomorrow I'll eat everything but today I should eat kisiel (it is not eactly "a jelly" in English). You probably even don't know what it is:ooh:

it's very tasty! Thanks @CypherHoof *boops back*

kisiel-mirabelkowy-z-malinami-374317.jpg

• Brohoof 3

On 22.11.2017 at 7:39 PM, BronyNumber42 said:

Booping @Alexshy and @Fluttershy Friend 

*He stares at the bear* Just what I need, another problem. I'm too exhausted to run or fight, I just hope I give you indigestion. *the bear starts to walk away, but turns to indicate to follow him.* Follow ye? Why not, I'm lost otherwise. Lead the way. *the bear takes him to a house* Who ever heard of a bear livin' in a house? *the bear steps aside* Fine, I'll knock on the door. 

*boopity-boop @BronyNumber42*

*there are two voices behind the door, female (gentle and melodic) and male (determined and concerned); when @BronyNumber42 knocks on the door they get silent*

*female voice asks* "Who goes there?"

*male voice mutters* "Strange... Luna would hardly knock that timidly. I feel something might hath happened, she wanted to come... but it's quite late and she is not hither yet." *he adds* "Dost thou want me to open, Shy?"

*female voice answers* "No, no, it's fine, I'll get it"

*the front door opens and @BronyNumber42 faces yellow pegasus with lush pink mane and tail, he can notice a human figure with dark folded wings behind his back in the shadows of dimly lit living room* *Fluttershy seems to be quite surprised to see a stranger* Ummm... Evening, sir... C-can I... help you?

*the man raises from the armchair, feeling something might have happened with the Princess, whom they expect to come* Greetings, mine friend! I can see concern on thy face... What hath happened?

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boopity-boop @BronyNumber42*

*there are two voices behind the door, female (gentle and melodic) and male (determined and concerned); when @BronyNumber42 knocks on the door they get silent*

*female voice asks* "Who goes there?"............

I'm afraid to even comment this post to not receive more spoilers:D Instead *boops @Rikifive @Alexshy @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @BronyNumber42 @Wolfgrel*

24.png

• Brohoof 4

27 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boop back with his tail* :3

*tickles the catpone with catnip toy*

25 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

You seem to be busy MOST nights my princess, but then, I guess that is your Duty :)

*boops and passes a nice hot mug of chocolate and a muffin*

I am arrant busy, lief, with the book or otherwise *nodnods* Alicorns have no days off or vacations almost.

Mine gratitude! *dainty nom on muffin, dainty sip on chocolate* *kisses @CypherHoof's snoot*

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

With royal hooves I can even take poison

From royal hooves I can take even a poison!:proud: ( *whisper to himself with proud and satisfaction "how romantically I wrote!":proud::ph34r:*)

*hugs and boops @Alexshyand drinks tea*:D

Thanks @TempestShadow for nice words my friend.:fluttershy: Tomorrow I will be fine!  *boops again*

23.png

I shan't dare to treat thee that treacherously, lief! *hugs with wings gently*

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

And then you get booped back by this beautiful and regal stallion with his massive cape! :)

image.thumb.png.6ac4a80abe4dc33b159dda77d7acfca9.png

*sends a large warm feather, which lands directly on stallion's snoot* *giggles* :orly:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

uh- so many ponies here-- *quickly boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Sparklefan1234 then runs away* :D 

*sends a large Feather of Boop to @Rikifive* Teehee! I said NOPONY sneaketh unbooped! :D

Just now, Flutterstep said:

*boops @Alexshy and gives them a triple chocolate chip muffin glazed in chocolate and deep fied in even more chocolate*

YAY!!! Tis most needed for the busy princess in mental stress! Thanks, mine friend *boops back*

2298367.thumb.jpg.ac50d704f28830e56e31d7897b4bdec1.jpg

Now I'm back to work! Have the night lightly everypony and may mine Moon guide you all through the shadows towards the dawn! :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Aww I thought you'll not spot me and I'll be 'unbooped'.. :derp: *boops @Alexshy* :D

*notices that his dear friend @Rikifivecomes back, creeps to him

Fluttershy_creeps_through_avalanche_zone_S1E07.thumb.png.247f5efb70b2fd6555488b6df85bb646.png

and with a little help his forest friends boops @Rikifivein revenge. Boops also friendly @Flutterstep*

fluttershy_and_dash_reversed_by_bebopanimebabe-d46w5qo.thumb.png.2b3210984e9a5532ddb6898b39f033c0.png

30 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I shan't dare to treat thee that treacherously, lief! *hugs with wings gently*

Thaaanks  *being hugged tries not to touchs so much royal wings*:D *Boops @Alexshy @ChB @ZethaPonderer @Valencia @Nature Tune @Mirage @Mint Chaser*

Rarity_&_Fluttershy_hope_to_fly_S1E20.png

• Brohoof 7