Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*good evening my princess *boops*

I would have arrived earlier with refreshments, but the banning game distracted me somewhat :)

We forgive thee! *merciful alicorn smile*

dd32012fc0f23ddf4f932425d31e83d9.jpg

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

@Alexshy *Boops back with extra softness* :3

YAY!

princess_luna_posing_by_90sigma-d5nafgt.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

And again those freckles! You have no pity for me my princess!:D

I have them, what can I do? *shrugs graciously*

One thousand years more and they become less pronounced for I become older, lief ;)

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

Sleepy alicorn is sleepy! Coffee doth help not oft. *boops self* :orly:

So maybe friendly boop could help? *boops @Alexshy*

Or hot bath?:PAs you can see Luna I do my best to help sleepy alicorn!!

*boops but without hot bath offert:smug:. (Sorry my friends! All for my friends but I have only one bathtub. :kindness::D) @Rikifive@Sparklefan1234 @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @TempestShadow @Wolfgrel @ChB @Storminess @Prospekt

44.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Or hot bath?:PAs you can see Luna I do my best to help sleepy alicorn!!
*boops (but without hot bath offer:smug:. Sorry my friends! All for my friends but I have only one bathtub. :kindness::D) @The Cerberus

Considering that I'm a cat with an ability to somehow stay with @Alexshy even if she would be doing barrel-rolls while flying, that offer is automatically to me too :3
also *Boops back*

• Brohoof 3

50 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

One thousand years more and they become less pronounced for I become older, lief ;)

My rejuvenating treatment works wonders as you can see!  Quality guarantee or money back guarantee :proud:  *boops with proud @Alexshy and @Sparklefan1234*

26 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Considering that I'm a cat with an ability to somehow stay with @Alexshy even if she would be doing barrel-rolls while flying, that offer is automatically to me too :3
also *Boops back*

You don;t want a hot bath @The Cerberus ? Great! I have instead for you! Catch! *boops @The Cerberus*

img-391281-1-vlcsnap2012052422h45m47.jpg

*reads the text again..What! You want a bath anyway?:dash: You are a cat! :wat:You.....you can't @The Cerberus!  *tries to takes back fishes*  *Boops @Holiday Agnaktor*

25.thumb.png.715722fbcaddfff36223f9282eb8c523.png

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You don;t want a hot bath @The Cerberus ? Great! I have instead for you! Catch! *boops @The Cerberus*

*reads the text again..What! You want a bath anyway?:dash: You are a cat! :wat:You.....you can't @The Cerberus!  *tries to takes back fishes*

*Eats the fish in record time and grins at you triumphantly* :3

Sure we cats don't exactly like baths, but you can endure anything when you're in good company :P and when it goes against the intended plan of others >:3 

*boops back*

• Brohoof 3

*boops @Fluttershy Friend back*

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*reads the text again..What! You want a bath anyway?:dash: You are a cat! :wat:You.....you can't @The Cerberus!  *tries to takes back fishes*

...d-do you need some help?

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Eats the fish in record time and grins at you triumphantly* :3

HaHAH! You thought you ate a fish, but It was just a decoy!

large.png

• Brohoof 5

28 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Sure we cats don't exactly like baths, but you can endure anything when you're in good company :P and when it goes against the intended plan of others >:3 

*snorts* You are a rude cat you know ? :wat:

By the way are you still here @The Cerberus? :pout:Have you seen some quite big snow balls for you in another threat?:pout: *boops @The Cerberus*:D;) Thanks @Holiday Agnaktor for help but how you can see it to late! This clever cat was faster. *boops @Alexshy@CypherHoof@Sparklefan1234 @ChB @Mirage @Valencia*

29.png

• Brohoof 8

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*snorts* I'm not happy you know?  Are you still here @The Cerberus? :pout:Have you seen some quite big snow balls for you in another threat?:pout: *boops @The Cerberus*

I already replied there, and you're gonna have to try a little harder than that. >:3
undyne_cat_by_lugiafly-da2wxx9.png
*Boops back with a paw soaked in soap* :3

22 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

HaHAH! You thought you ate a fish, but It was just a decoy!

I don't care, it still tasted good :3

• Brohoof 4

17 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I already replied there, and you're gonna have to try a little harder than that. >:3
undyne_cat_by_lugiafly-da2wxx9.png
*Boops back with a paw soaked in soap* :3

I don't care, it still tasted good :3

Ups! *Looks for a cucumber but can't find any* Uhm. It's late I'm very sleepy. See you tomorrow! *boops carefuly @The Cerberus and runs away*

20.thumb.jpg.8b7b7c70370c886935c8995ae47d01ab.jpg

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This picture? 

The artist is  Silfoe

*Boops* @Fluttershy Friend

Thanks my friend! I was sure you help me! Silfoe, Silfoe! *boops friendly @Sparklefan1234 and then thinks how to send Silfoe to The Moon*:wat:

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Ups! *Looks for a cucumber but can't find any* Uhm. It's late I'm very sleepy. See you tomorrow! *boops carefuly @The Cerberus ands runs away*

20.thumb.jpg.8b7b7c70370c886935c8995ae47d01ab.jpg

I'm not scared of cucumbers :3 *Boops back faster than you can take your first step*

(real talk here, our cats actually doesn't give the slightest damn about cucumbers, they just look at them like "Why is this green thing on the floor" before just walking away :D)

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks my friend! I was sure you help me! Silfoe, Silfoe! *boop friendly @Sparklefan1234 and then thinks how to send Silfoe to The Moon*

You're Welcome, My Friend! :squee:

*Boops* @Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy & @Deae Rising Shine~.

Uploaded by DashingJack

1170256__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

• Brohoof 4

27 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*snorts* You are a rude cat you know ? :wat:

By the way are you still here @The Cerberus? :pout:Have you seen some quite big snow balls for you in another threat?:pout: *boops @The Cerberus*:D;) Thanks @Holiday Agnaktor for help but how you can see it to late! This clever cat was faster. *boops @Alexshy@CypherHoof@Sparklefan1234 @ChB @Mirage @Valencia*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend in response, and leaves some drinks and cookies on the side for them once they are done bathing cats...

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You deserve it for chucking a snowball at me. *Maniacal laughter* :lol:

*Boops* @Mirage

full.gif

I'm just saying you gotta be careful with Nightmare Moon!

5a1f2815b49f8_Nightmare_Moon_5C-My_sister_has_been_imprisoned...5C-_S5E26_SPARKFAN.thumb.jpg.a041b3cccb4c3c912ba1901d571e4030.jpg

The cute snoot is right between the Insane Membrane and the Sharp Oofies...

• Brohoof 5

6 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

(real talk here, our cats actually doesn't give the slightest damn about cucumbers, they just look at them like "Why is this green thing on the floor" before just walking away :D)

My cat in very interested when she can see cucumber peels. Not potatoes peels but just these ones. She likes to enjoy them. :D

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My cat in very interested when she can see cucumber peels. Not potatoes peels but just these ones. She likes to enjoy them. :D

my cat used to hang around the kitchen hoping I would open a plastic carton of milk. He loved the round plastic lock things that the milk was sealed shut with, and would stand and meow until he was given it - then would trot off with it.  Two years after he was gone, we were still finding the things around the house...

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

5a1f2815b49f8_Nightmare_Moon_5C-My_sister_has_been_imprisoned...5C-_S5E26_SPARKFAN.thumb.jpg.a041b3cccb4c3c912ba1901d571e4030.jpg

Don't worry. I have a plan to subdue NMM. :smug:

*Woona boops Nightmare Moon & @Mirage*

tumblr_mbo8lpZq7x1r757rdo1_1280.png

http://woonastuck.tumblr.com/post/33291269422

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

also *Boops back*

Now tis interesting, catpone volunteering for a bath! :sunbutt:  Dost thou say, thou shall do "bomb jumps" as well? :D *boops @The Cerberus*

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My rejuvenating treatment works wonders as you can see!  Quality guarantee or money back guarantee :proud:  *boops with proud @Alexshy and @Sparklefan1234*

*reads the text again..What! You want a bath anyway?:dash: You are a cat! :wat:You.....you can't @The Cerberus!  *tries to takes back fishes*  *Boops @Holiday Agnaktor*

25.thumb.png.715722fbcaddfff36223f9282eb8c523.png

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and puts a lump of bath foam on his snoot*

31 minutes ago, Mirage said:

The cutie snootie needeth a kissie, mayhap Moonie is less edgy then :P *boops @Mirage*

27 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

my cat used to hang around the kitchen hoping I would open a plastic carton of milk. He loved the round plastic lock things that the milk was sealed shut with, and would stand and meow until he was given it - then would trot off with it.  Two years after he was gone, we were still finding the things around the house...

Awww! *hugs @CypherHoof* :(

• Brohoof 5