Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

22 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*totally special boop, hug and nuzzle to @Fluttershy Friend*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Yay!:pinkie:

*totally special boops, hugs and nuzzles his wonderful friend @Alexshy and flies on one the clouds where he (and his new little friend in his mane) will be sleep tonight*:please:

5a31a9834cd2b_img-2989590-3-552811__safe_fluttershy_animated_faic_uncannyvalley_fillivanilli_spoiler-colon-s04e14.gif.7172edbdf097dacfc2646b684434575f.gif

*Boops friendly his friend @The Cerberus*:fluttershy:

*boops @Totally Lyra with congratulations*:P

*boops @SolarFlare13 - thanks for boop for me* ;)

fluttershy_sleeping_in_a_cloud_by_sazlo-

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

6 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops back with Gummy's deep thoughts in episode 100* :3

*boops you right back with the Twilight scepter from season 4 and that 100th episode* :P

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis unfair, ye both should be flat like Tia's pancakes after that:

Hehehe, exactly what @The Cerberus said. :P

• Brohoof 3

14 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you back with the shark that was jumped over in episode 100*

*boops you right back with the pic of people wearing horse masks from the 100th episode* :P

• Brohoof 3

Aaaah! *dainty alicorn panic (it's when Luna stays almost the same calm as a rock visibly, but inwardly resembles Scootaloo fearing about RD's acceptance)*

*out of body boop to  @BronyNumber42 * whom I arrant forgot to mention. Woe is mine silly alicorn head :blush:

medium.gif.8ac79277ab33c5b97748e008889c5f02.gif

• Brohoof 5

Boop @Alexshy *The Guardian lifted him up and took to the air.* "Easy, lad. That way, just follow the tracks." *They followed the tracks out of town and could smell smoke. He could catch moving shadows in the moon light.*  "The creatures are about, be careful. Set me down here. Now, can ye help me get her out of there?"

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Boop @Alexshy *The Guardian lifted him up and took to the air.* "Easy, lad. That way, just follow the tracks." *They followed the tracks out of town and could smell smoke. He could catch moving shadows in the moon light.*  "The creatures are about, be careful. Set me down here. Now, can ye help me get her out of there?"

*boops @BronyNumber42*

*Alex carries the unicorn closer to the source of smoke and strange noises and lands nearby, out of the view of the Seekers*

"Now listen to me, mine daring friend," the Guardian kneels folding his large wings and letting @BronyNumber42 jump to the ground. "The Seekers are different, but the two things thou must know: dost not let them notice thee and nev'r lookest in their red "eyes", otherwise only Fluttershy can save thee, still prolonged treatment shalt be inevitable."

"Get thy sword ready," Alex listens to the sounds, then soars and lingers low for a moment. "I shall take out those, which are etheral; thou shall need to deliver a few cuts to those, which are fully materialized. I extend mine hope thither is only one alike. Stay in the shadows, until thou realize which one... I shall cover thee, brave soul!"

*The Guardian raises higher above the trees, making dust and leaves fly from the blow of his wide wings, and dashes to the clearing, where three Seekers are being distracted by the fading Luna's "boggart"*

* @BronyNumber42 can witness, as the Guardian "pierces" one of them with his entire body low-flying, the Seeker collapses and starts shaking convulsively, disintegrating into the stripes of the Dark Mist, being partially consumed by the returning human*

*another Seeker makes an attempt to flee the scene, while the third - and the unicorn notices it being darker in colour, seemingly more "solid" - takes a defensive stance, ready to attack the Guardian on approach; the transparent blue boggart vanishes completely meanwhile...*

post-6675-0-41594000-1397872357.png

*soars, sending the Feathers of Boop to her beloved ponies

@CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend (the conversations with both of you are awesome <3 ) @Yoye Wolfgrel (some gaming shan't hurt tonight ;)) @Mirage (Long live the Legion! /) ) @TempestShadow (I extend mine hope thou show up someday, mine friend, miss thee!) @Valencia (Good morrow Tia!!! :D) @Nature Tune (Stay cool with thy RP) @Totally Lyra (*bows to our valorous host* Thanks!) (Okay, the alicorn is too lazy to buck the keyboard for the reason for booping everypony :P The most natural reason is - ye all are awesome! Before that statement and after... Heard me? *in the Royal Canterlot Voice* AWESOME!!! EVEN 20% MORE!!!) @PathfinderCS @WisePie @The Mint Tempest Pone @Mint Chaser

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize  @WiiGuy2014 @Lucky Bolt @Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo  @Rikifive @Woohoo@SoberStarlight @TBD  @Rarity the Supreme @DashYoshi @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Duality @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow @Hieroklicious @New display name

@Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth  @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Snowflurry @Foxy Socks @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire@Sunset Rose @SparklingSwirls @SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep  @Prospekt  @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Twilight Karamel @Techno Universal @Gone Airbourne @Sketchy Tune @teh_supar_hackr *

*checks and boops @The Cerberus in her mane* Last, but not the least! Art thou still hither, mine lovely fluffy catpone? After all mine tricks and Royal Voice... Tis wondrous!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 23

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Comes from the Solar System C-308 (that being inside your mane) and boops back* x3

Oh, tis fine... Dost not go to LV-426 though, lief... I've heard things were going... unruly thither!

• Brohoof 3

53 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*soars, sending the Feathers of Boop to her beloved ponies

@CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend (the conversations with both of you are awesome <3 )

Oh no! :lie: Oh Yes!:yay: IT (Boops madness) has returned!:D Hide your snoots ponies!:D

(the conversations with both of you are awesome <3 )

Believe me friends - mutually! :grin: *boops and friendly hugs @Alexshy  @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Rikifive @Valencia @Sparklefan1234 @TempestShadow @Nature Tune @Totally Lyra @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @DashYoshi @Yoye Wolfgrel @Foxy Socks @ZethaPonderer @Hieroklicious

The list is longer and longer with every day!:please:

72.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 12

<sees mass boopings and the ongoing boop wars, with some Seekers making a lesser but still significant mayhem, and wonders if he needs to find someplace safer for his tea parties>

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy, offering a freshly brewed pot of english tea and madeleine cakes

*boops @TempestShadow and offers coffee so black it darkens the room by its presence

*boops @Nature Tune and hopes their schoolwork is going well

*boops @The Mint Tempest Pone and @Mint Chaser and offers them Viennetta - a layered dessert of mint ice cream and thin sheets of dark chocolate

<dons a tin helmet and starts arranging sandbags around his position>

• Brohoof 4