Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*is utterly tired tonight - the weekend wasn't relaxing arrant and the weather is awful* I guess Rainbow shalt get zapped in the plot twice soon.

On the bright side of the Moon, I finished the Hearth's Warming story and it shalt be published soon.

*trots to the balcony and soars in the night sky, sending the Feathers of Boop (the softest and warmest tonight) to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @The Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @BronyNumber42 (we need a backstory for thy OC methinks) @Batbrony @Woohoo @monstrosity @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @ZethaPonderer @Prospekt @Nightfall Gloam @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry @Dark Qiviut @Nature Tune @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone*

*the largest, but at the same time the softest and most cuddly feather goes to @Valencia* I extend mine hope, thou art feeling better, mine dearest sister! :orly:

*another very cuddly feather is sent to @TempestShadow* <3

Amazing_8948b0_6436029.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
typo caught
  • Brohoof 24

32 minutes ago, Mint Chaser said:

*boops @Alexshy Princess of the Night back with a feathery wing boop of my own*

*hugs and nuzzles*

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*lacks feathers to perform magic assisted boops with, so applies boops by hoof to @Mint Chaser and @The Mint Tempest Pone; passes each a mint-choc-chip ice cream cone, and suggests they take more care with same than GlimGlam does :)

Thou art full of magic despite the lack of wings or horn, lief! The magic of Friendship, most powerful one. :twi: *hugs*

5 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

@Alexshy

*boops back thy Princess of The Night*

How's thy weekend going?

*boops @SoberStarlight whom she forgot to boop the first time*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

Thou art full of magic despite the lack of wings or horn, lief! The magic of Friendship, most powerful one. :twi: *hugs*

We all have our own special magic (and not just the ones on our flanks :D )

*boops and hugs the princess of the night :)

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

It is ending so DX 

It was good. I had some fun for once ^^. Yours?

Mine wasn't very bright unfortunately. Was busy and wrote less than planned. Still I extend mine hope 't changeth with upcoming holidays.

@CypherHoof: Right thou art, valorous sir!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

Mine wasn't very bright unfortunately. Was busy and wrote less than planned. Still I extend mine hope 't changeth with upcoming holidays.

Ah, well with holidays coming, things are sure to get brighter! 

• Brohoof 2

50 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*is utterly tired tonight - the weekend wasn't relaxing arrant and the weather is awful* I guess Rainbow shalt get zapped in the plot twice soon.

On the bright side of the Moon, I finished the Hearth's Warming story and it shalt be published soon.

*trots to the balcony and soars in the night sky, sending the Feathers of Boop (the softest ans warmest tonight) to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @The Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @BronyNumber42 (we need a backstory for thy OC methinks) @Batbrony @Woohoo @monstrosity @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @ZethaPonderer @Prospekt @Nightfall Gloam @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry @Dark Qiviut @Nature Tune @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone*

*the largest, but at the same time the softest and most cuddly feather goes to @Valencia* I extend mine hope, thou art feeling better, mine dearest sister! :orly:

*Boops back and hugs @Alexshy

• Brohoof 2

55 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It will be ready when it is ready, my princess - while it is nice to have determination, I have found the creative flow tends to respond negatively to such and makes things worse. I am sure inspiration will strike at some point *hugs*

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@CypherHoof: Thanks, lief! *nuzzles most gently* I'm just whining, worried about mine book coming slower than I expected. Methinks this alicorn needeth some rest...

I know that feeling - still, I am now free until the new year. Does your holiday break start soon(ish)?

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I know that feeling - still, I am now free until the new year. Does your holiday break start soon(ish)?

In a week, lief. I may simply relax and try to free mine mind of all of the concerns at least for a while or... write more. Alternatively, stick to variant A and wait that the book flows freely at some moment as the result :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*trots to the balcony and soars in the night sky, sending the Feathers of Boop (the softest and warmest tonight) to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @The Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @BronyNumber42 (we need a backstory for thy OC methinks) @Batbrony @Woohoo @monstrosity @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @ZethaPonderer @Prospekt @Nightfall Gloam @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry @Dark Qiviut @Nature Tune @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone*

And then you get booped back by a very cute and beautiful stallion! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.8a636da712c0d389f3bae8f1d17e08e5.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

WHAT!!!! Nobody boops me twice and gets away with it.

tenor.gif

*Berserk Insano Super Saiyan Hamster Activate*

*Instant Transmission*

*Boops* @Fluttershy Friend *Boops*

Oh no I’m losing my sanity. RRRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

*Light Speed, Ludicrous Speed*

tenor.gif

*Boops* @The Cerberus, @Hieroklicious, @Snowflurry, @RiseofSpectrum, @Lucky Bolt x @ScruffyTheStallion,@Nature Tune, @CypherHoof, @Alexshy, @Totally Lyra, @WiiGuy2014, @Amys-pmvs, @SugarCoatxMarblePie, @Yakamaru, @The Equestrian Brony, @Octavia_Melody2, @Count Werdowp *Boops*

Can’t take it anymore!!!! I’m gonna... gonna... @Meeps.

tenor.gif

209c046ce0a349cb24b94c627180655e--beetle

full.jpg

701.gif

• Brohoof 3