Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops his "boopfriends" literary tallented alicorn @Alexshy and culinary tallented earth pony @CypherHoof*

Greetings my dear friends!:fluttershy:

Returns @Fluttershy Friend's boops; provides coffee and cakes :)

44 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops and hugs @Mint Chaser* How are holiday preparations going, mine friend? :orly:

*boops @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend* Good evening *feathery hugs follow*

*covers snoozing @Nature Tune with a warm plaid* No boops for that filly, please. Allow her to rest well :orly: Gentle hugs are okay.

*boops @Alexshy and offers refreshment likewise; wasn't aware @Nature Tune had retired for the evening, but her snoot can go unbooped for now :)

• Brohoof 2

Thanks @CypherHoof I always can count at your coffee! You saved my day night!:fluttershy: *boops gratefully @CypherHoof*

40.jpg

*boops friendly @DashYoshi*:icwudt:

Already? it's 2 hours to Midnight.

Uhm. I was expected that you will show your snoot here tomorrow...or something like that:dry:

*dissapointed* :D

172.JPG.67a3fadcaa88d6d43b633d5c8699c6c1.JPG

Writing more seriously: Did you have a nice time?:fluttershy:

180.thumb.png.90c47097c09ea987c5b632807a640886.png!

*Boops back in very Polish way* :D

@Alexshy please cancel our bath for today !

*boops @SolarFlare13 and @StarBurstShipper2017*:ph34r:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

*flutters above her table watching the completed story from different angles* :P Methinks it's almost ready to be published. Stay tuned for a fair dose of Hearth's Warming spirit, funny weirdness and a bit of crossover, I guess. :orly:

27 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Is there any good pony here who besides a boop will make me a third cup of coffee?:kindness: *boops very friendly @Sparklefan1234*

181.png

Wish granted *levitates a large cup to @Fluttershy Friend*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

*boops @Fluttershy Friend, using the moment he is distracted by coffee* :P

Also:

mlfw2604-Luna_saw_what_you_did_there.jpg

25 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*boops back without boundaries* :3

He-hic, tis the result of staying resident in mine mane ;) *Boops with eternity*

20 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Returns @Fluttershy Friend's boops; provides coffee and cakes :)

*boops @Alexshy and offers refreshment likewise; wasn't aware @Nature Tune had retired for the evening, but her snoot can go unbooped for now :)

*hugs her generous friend* Methinks she [ @Nature Tune ] got exhausted after the train ride and Gala, can't blame her, tis a noisy event forsooth :orly:

*boops @Valencia (Didst thou sleep fine, dear sister?) @Yoye Wolfgrel (check Steam) @Mirage ( /) ) @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @BronyNumber42 @Batbrony @Woohoo @monstrosity @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @ZethaPonderer @Prospekt @Nightfall Gloam @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry (SQUEE!!! ZE HUGZZZZ!!!) @Dark Qiviut @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune (*hugs*) @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @SoberStarlight @TempestShadow (immensely soft and warm feather of boop coming thy way)*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 26

Uhm! Thanks for cup of royal coffee (it will be the fifth one). *friendly boops for @Alexshy and @The Cerberus*

full.thumb.png.4a1d78abde584859167be378652fa90d.png

I performed something? :o

Nooooo! I'm very dirty after long day! I'm clean pony! I simply must take a bath (but not alone) ! That's all!

*boops like an angel mint ponies: @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone*:D

93.thumb.JPG.82f4ac2f0fbefa9902eb6f84bf78bca4.JPG

Methinks it's almost ready to be published.

Yay! Good news! I'm very curious!:icwudt:

He-hic, tis the result of staying resident in mine mane

^_^

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

14 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

You sure it's not just because I'm cat? :3

Most definitely, because cats normally don't seek boundaries or beyound, if 't be true they are comfortable within :P

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I performed something? :o

Nooooo! I'm dirty! I'm clean pony! I simply must take a bath (but not alone) ! That's all!

Hmmm... :orly:

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

But we also like to be treated like gods, and does gods have boundaries :3 *Godly boop*

*ponders if she ever read about gods liking to sleep most of the time undisturbed* :P

Well, methinks the Goddess of the Night must have the suitable Cat *booooops the perked cat pone's snoot* :orly:

*boops 101 times @Fluttershy Friend*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Edited by Alexshy
ninja edit
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, Alexshy said:

*ponders if she ever read about gods liking to sleep most of the time undisturbed* :P

Well, methinks the Goddess of the Night must have the suitable Cat *booooops the perked cat pone's snoot* :orly:

:D

*Boops back while playing poker with Devil and Hades* :3

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*flutters above her table watching the completed story from different angles* :P Methinks it's almost ready to be published. Stay tuned for a fair dose of Hearth's Warming spirit, funny weirdness and a bit of crossover, I guess. :orly:

Wish granted *levitates a large cup to @Fluttershy Friend*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

*boops @Fluttershy Friend, using the moment he is distracted by coffee* :P

Also:

mlfw2604-Luna_saw_what_you_did_there.jpg

He-hic, tis the result of staying resident in mine mane ;) *Boops with eternity*

*hugs her generous friend* Methinks she [ @Nature Tune ] got exhausted after the train ride and Gala, can't blame her, tis a noisy event forsooth :orly:

*boops @Valencia (Didst thou sleep fine, dear sister?) @Yoye Wolfgrel (check Steam) @Mirage ( /) ) @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @BronyNumber42 @Batbrony @Woohoo @monstrosity @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @ZethaPonderer @Prospekt @Nightfall Gloam @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry (SQUEE!!! ZE HUGZZZZ!!!) @Dark Qiviut @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune (*hugs*) @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @SoberStarlight @TempestShadow (immensely soft and warm feather of boop coming thy way)*

*Boops back @Alexshy and hugs you. X3

u.thumb.gif.c47d77d86027e949457f9820fdedcae8.gif

• Brohoof 4