Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

It's finally snowing hither! Woohoo, the winter is coming!

3541-82ced17c16ec79f1feecc173d2e389651d29a107.jpg.eb84dbefc81fa4980a4f8111ce5ec976.jpg

:D

*snowball boops to @CypherHoof @Valencia @TempestShadow @Fluttershy Friend @The Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @Prospekt @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry @Nature Tune @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone *

-------

*boops @BronyNumber42*

*The Guardian pounces another Seeker and tears the Dark Mist forming the monster into sheets of fading magical matter. Then he lands and heads to the toppled Mail car, folding his wings. Alex quickly finds the small opening between the car and aqueduct, too narrow for an earth pony to squeeze through, let alone an alicorn. Unfortunately it's too small for him to get inside likewise.*

"Mine lief, art thou fine?" Alex takes a look around, minding that there is no signs of the remaining, fully materialized Seeker, then leans to the opening. "We must hurry, time to get thee out of thither fast!"

*The blue fore leg weakly protrudes through the opening and grabs human's shoulder, Alex strokes it lightly, cooing something soothing, yet obviously convincing Luna they have no time.*

*Meanwhile the wounded Seeker appeares from the dark foliage at the edge of the opening and quietly sneaks to the Guardian from behind. Only Bart can see the obviously vengeful plan of the mean monstrosity...*

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 17

*boops @BronyNumber42*

"Thanks, mine friend!" Alex turns right in time to notice the dark figure flinching away. He releases Luna's hoof to examine the derailed Equestrian Mail property. "Allowest me to see, whether this car is ready to be deprived of its contents."

"It hath loading doors on both sides," with a smile explains he, answering the confused glance of the unicorn. "I worked at the Ponyville freight hub for quite a while to know the kitchen from inside, so to speak."

*The human slides open the side door of the car with visible force and vanishes inside its dark "belly". For a good ten minutes everypony can hear the sound of something heavy being moved in there, muffled swearing when a particularly unhandy cargo gets in the way. A few mail sacks fly out of the side door. Finally another screechy sound signalizes about another door being open.*

*A girly sigh of relief followed by feathery rustling tells about the princess finally being in reliable hands, literally* "It's okay, mine lief! I'm simply exhausted, all the magic I had regained was spent to distract those beasts and keep them away from the passenger cars," Luna nuzzles and hugs her Guardian.

"The passenger cars?!" human's eyes dilate, he re-asks anxiously. "Whither are they? Have ye detached them?"

"Yes, mine lief, about half a mile down the tracks," Luna leans on him tiredly. "The passengers might try to find out what hath happened already..."

*Alex takes her in hands instead of answering and carefully carries out; considering the adult alicorn is a bit bigger and the floor of the car is now rather its sidewall, it's not an easy task. Finally they appear outside and Alex kneels putting Luna on the ground, she is yet too weak to stand*

"Let us pray the Seeker is still somewhere around," exclaims Alex. "For it must not reach the ponies. I doubt though that it leaveth the place, whither the princess can be attacked. We must take that creature down for good!"

@BronyNumber42

53 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

3541-82ced17c16ec79f1feecc173d2e389651d29a107.jpg.eb84dbefc81fa4980a4f8111ce5ec976.jpg

*snowball boops to @CypherHoof @Valencia @TempestShadow @Fluttershy Friend @The Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @Totally Lyra @KirbyFluttershy @Hieroklicious @Holiday Agnaktor @Count Werdowp @Snow @Rikifive @Mesme Rize @SparklingSwirls @Sunset Rose @Leere @teh_supar_hackr @ChB @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Rarity the Supreme @Lucky Bolt @Baby Dashie @Prospekt @Sparklefan1234 @Duality @Snowflurry @Nature Tune @Fennekin @Sketchy Tune @Celli @meme @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone *

-------

*boops @BronyNumber42*

*The Guardian pounces another Seeker and tears the Dark Mist forming the monster into sheets of fading magical matter. Then he lands and heads to the toppled Mail car, folding his wings. Alex quickly finds the small opening between the car and aqueduct, too narrow for an earth pony to squeeze through, let alone an alicorn. Unfortunately it's too small for him to get inside likewise.*

"Mine lief, art thou fine?" Alex takes a look around, minding that there is no signs of the remaining, fully materialized Seeker, then leans to the opening. "We must hurry, time to get thee out of thither fast!"

*The blue fore leg weakly protrudes through the opening and grabs human's shoulder, Alex strokes it lightly, cooing something soothing, yet obviously convincing Luna they have no time.*

*Meanwhile the wounded Seeker appeares from the dark foliage at the edge of the opening and quietly sneaks to the Guardian from behind. Only Bart can see the obviously vengeful plan of the mean monstrosity...*

You then get booped back by something that's quite beautiful! :)

image.thumb.png.eef95794884b18f311316b73baf6257a.png

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

-------

*boops @BronyNumber42*

*Boops back @Lunalicious Alexshy with snow. How often do you go into somepony's dreams?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

I tried stealthy ninja-boops for a while, but after three hours of steady booping, nobody had noticed :)

Oh... *laughs heartily and hugs @CypherHoof, not forgetting to boop*

1 hour ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

*Boops back @Lunalicious Alexshy with snow. How often do you go into somepony's dreams?

*wubs her snoot, shaking off the snow* Thou dost not want to imagine most likely :D Constantly :orly:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

48 minutes ago, The Mint Tempest Pone said:

*Boops @CypherHoof @Lunalicious Alexshy @Sparklefan1234 @Flutterstep @Mint Chaser @The Cerberus*

Since it's so close to Christmas we should have a forum dinner! *cooks a big roast for all the hungry pones* 

Now if any of you complain bout my cookin' you getting a whoopin' :okiedokieloki:

*giggles* Why somepony should complain, if 't be true thou dost it nicely?

Accompanied by thy avatar it soundeth even funnier :D *boops* Mine gratitude for the roast by the way!

*boops gently and cuddles in warm featherly wing hug @Fluttershy Friend*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, SparkliciousSwirls said:

Is this "Swirly starts a trend v. 2.0"? :muffins: 

*boops all the licious folks! @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @Hieroklicious @Naturelicious Tune @Lunalicious Alexshy @Prospektlicious @Snowlicious @Nightfallicious Gloam @ThunderliciousCrush @Leerelicious @Wellicious Bornelicious*

...I guess @Glimmerlicious counts too! :wacko: 

Who else wants to be licious? :sunbutt:  :nom: 

If you pay me in cookies, I'll recruit like a mofo! ... Because I'm a sugar whore.

-Boops les army 2.0!-

• Brohoof 4