Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*interrupts preparing certain excellent coffee :mlp_wink: to boop his friends*:

large.png.a011e8cd3512ea6a111dc76021b1d34e.png

@Alexshy (I am warning you IT pony. :dry: I started checking my laptop with my antivirus program:D)

@Cypherhoof @Sparklefan1234 @Catpone Cerberus@Rikifive@Rising Dusk  @Tacodidra @Totally Totally

Thanks for your votes in the last poll my friends:squee:(forgive me please if I missed somepony here:twi:)! With your help yellow mare won yesterday and will win in the future!:mlp_yeehaa:

411.thumb.jpg.88c290784344fe9a6c7bc142c4bb1c13.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

30 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*interrupts preparing certain excellent coffee :mlp_wink: to boop his friends*:

large.png.a011e8cd3512ea6a111dc76021b1d34e.png

Yay! :orly:

30 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy (I am warning you IT pony. :dry: I started checking my laptop with my antivirus program:D

*reboops* Doth it have a small crescent symbol in the lower right corner of the "About..." screen? :orly: *giggles*

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yay! :orly:

*reboops* Doth it have a small crescent symbol in the lower right corner of the "About..." screen? :orly: *giggles* 

*looks at the screen* Well....there is something....:dash:...........Aaaaaaaaaa! Yes. I do!:wacko: I was thinking that it is symbol of speakers!:mlp_lie: I can't delete it!

Will you help me IT princess? :bedeyes:*boops @Alexshy making puppy eyes*

large.jpg.39fdc0d30292a0f2cf67d11afe78291f.jpg

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

Oh?

*ears pop up at the sound of excellent coffee*

Tis Lavazza methinks ;)

@Fluttershy Friend: I meant on the About screen of thy Antivirus program. The crescent symbol meaneth that they are share certain parts of code with Equestrian Intelligence *whistles innocently*

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis Lavazza methinks ;)

This is Lavazza!^_^:mlp_wink: You definitely know too much about your yellow friend!^_^*boops @Alexshy *

images.jpg.26b0fc174e3d9e0ae5f608957898d49b.jpg

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

: I meant on the About screen of thy Antivirus program. The crescent symbol meaneth that they are share certain parts of code with Equestrian Intelligence *whistles innocently* 

You sly IT alicorn!:scoots: I will revenge:ph3ar: (however I have no idea how I will do it^_^)!

• Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis Lavazza methinks ;)

I think so too. I am not sure I would go as far as to say "excellent" though - in order to keep a consistent flavour profile, they have to blend and standardize, which means you lose the opportunity to bring out the different characters you get from a SOE grind.  Its better than a lot of coffee shops serve though, so there's that :)

56 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend: I meant on the About screen of thy Antivirus program. The crescent symbol meaneth that they are share certain parts of code with Equestrian Intelligence *whistles innocently*

<actually goes and looks>

Hmm. apparently not, although they DO list the licences for all the OSS component libraries they are using, which is nice. Still, I think I would have noticed the traffic leaving the network, unless the shared code can also access Equestrian magic :)

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:D

:fluttershy: Here you are! This coffee is completely free of acidity that I hate on the coffee. This coffee is really very good my friend!

Thankyou, I do appreciate a good coffee. I don't mind the acidity so much since I started taking milk again; I find that the oils that float to the top of the press and hence make it into the first cup are the most bitter (but also have many of the more unique flavours of the coffee, so there's that)

k.thumb.png.532107c153c336f0014ef07901fe3066.png

Ah, Flutters and the One True Teacup (not that there is a Teacup conspiracy of course)

Oh, I really like your new signature image! *thumbs up*

*bows* I am glad you appreciate it. the standard Trottingham one wouldn't fit the signature area without being squashed unacceptably, so as I was manipulating it -anyhow-... :)

The pink outlined yellow/gold gradient on the team font looked MUCH better at higher resolutions, but sadly lost a lot of its sparkle when shrunk down to signature size. plus of course the semi-transparent label over it conceals most of the detail now anyhow.

(sad to see a sudden rush of votes against Flutters in the cup though; trottingham went from over 80% of the vote to just 65% :( )

Edited by Cypherhoof
  • Brohoof 1

Thankyou, I do appreciate a good coffee. I don't mind the acidity so much since I started taking milk again; I find that the oils that float to the top of the press and hence make it into the first cup are the most bitter (but also have many of the more unique flavours of the coffee, so there's that)

At least for me that coffee (for two reasons) are the best. :grin: Quality costs!:mlp_huh:I like coffee with milk! Hmmm.Ej! :oI really will try to add milk to that coffee. But in this case I doubt if it is possible to make better coffee like this one is already!:P

Ah, Flutters and the One True Teacup (not that there is a Teacup conspiracy of course)

Of course! Ej! Why everyponies knows such much about me?:huh:^_^

The pink outlined yellow/gold gradient on the team font looked MUCH better at higher resolutions, but sadly lost a lot of its sparkle when shrunk down to signature size. plus of course the semi-transparent label over it conceals most of the detail now anyhow.

It was really good idea!

(sad to see a sudden rush of votes against Flutters in the cup though; trottingham went from over 80% of the vote to just 65% :( ) 

I've also noticed that process my friend. So I wanted to achieve better result even with weak rival. With time can be harder. I have one or two ideas for a new poll. We will see! Trottingham/Fluttershy team must win!:P *boops grey snoot of one of the coaches of this team*;)

*notices @Longhaul 's snoot and boop his friend:mlp_icwudt: *

28a149f7b4d64c299875b3baeca9eea9.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Longhaul said:

Surrendering to the inevitable and passing out one more round of boops.

To @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @Cypherhoof @Catpone Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Flutterstep @Rising Dusk @Twilight Luna@Sparklefan1234  @DivineLuna1000 @Goofyg22  @Totally Lyra , @Alexshy, and @Spooky Brony 2A, thanks and be well.

Not sure it is inevitable, though - boopage should never feel like a duty, but an opportunity to maintain contact with your fellow ponies *boops teh grey snootz*

*adds boops for the catsnooted @Catpone Cerberus, cyan snoot of @Nature Tune (who seems quiet these days), the fluffy maned @Jade Fire and the totally not lyra these days honest, roseluck-avatarred @Totally Totally :)

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Cypherhoof said:

Hmm. apparently not, although they DO list the licences for all the OSS component libraries they are using, which is nice. Still, I think I would have noticed the traffic leaving the network, unless the shared code can also access Equestrian magic :)

It's a part of the conspiracy *winks* I shall spill some beans in the "Diana's Touch", at which hour I have enough time for that :orly:

17 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It's a part of the conspiracy *winks* I shall spill some beans in the "Diana's Touch", at which hour I have enough time for that :orly:

IP over Magic would probably be more reliable than the local providers....

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

At least the Moon team is in second place in the rankings - couple more votes there and you might even have beaten GlimGlam to the #1 spot...

• Brohoof 1