Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

You booped yourself???

*boops the grey snoot, in some confusion*

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

About the usual, my princess. Moonday is always less popular than Sunday though, which seems unfair...

Moonlight of wisdom is shining through thy words, oh mine valorous friend *boops*

• Brohoof 1

*boops:

@Alexshy (*hugs and offers new pillow*:mlp_icwudt:), @Rikifive (I will answer at your PM soon:rarity:) @Cypherhoof (*offers Lavazza coffee*:fluttershy:) @Jade Fire (Always look at the bright side of life!):squee:@Totally Totally (You can guess what I could write here!:mlp_smug:) @Yoye Wolfgrel (I am waiting for more your great illustatrations to "The Guardian":P) @Catpone Cerberus (thanks for sharing cute and funny cat photos:mlp_grin:) @Cash In (good luck!:)) @Tacodidra (You are very kind pony!:catface:) @Sparklefan1234 (I'm curious how many pony pictures have you got in your collection^_^)

0a3effea-596d-470e-8632-2a12b4750bce.jpg.08ad205950a03e9a48a2e44a67ca4537.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops:

@Alexshy (*hugs and offers new pillow*:mlp_icwudt:), @Rikifive (I will answer at your PM soon:rarity:) @Cypherhoof (*offers Lavazza coffee*:fluttershy:) @Jade Fire (Always look at the bright side of life!):squee:@Totally Totally (You can guess what I could write here!:mlp_smug:) @Yoye Wolfgrel (I am waiting for more your great illustatrations to "The Guardian":P) @Catpone Cerberus (thanks for sharing cute and funny cat photos:mlp_grin:) @Cash In (good luck!:)) @Tacodidra (You are very kind pony!:catface:) @Sparklefan1234 (I'm curious how many pony pictures have you got in your collection^_^)

0a3effea-596d-470e-8632-2a12b4750bce.jpg.08ad205950a03e9a48a2e44a67ca4537.jpg

*returns the increasingly rare boopage of the Yellow pone, and adds further boops for the catpone, and the blue snoot of the regal sister in whose mane both reside...

• Brohoof 3

*passes by on her writing spree*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend (I shall get the new pillow, Pinkie Promise!)  @Longhaul (Please, let thy decisions be weighed :kindness:) @Cypherhoof (How's it going, mine friend?) @Jade Fire (I extend mine hope everythign went well and I can hear from thee as soon as possible *hugs*) @Yoye Wolfgrel (The new... "Discordette" art started quite nicely :orly:) @Catpone Cerberus (*belly wubs*) @Rising Dusk (How's the Night Watch going, mine friend?) @Nightmare Rechie @Spooky Brony 2A @Twilight Luna @Flutterstep @Rikifive @Totally Totally*

4365.png.34f9b6262aae3e4f9489ea3483c5ccbf.png

• Brohoof 7

48 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*passes by on her writing spree*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend (I shall get the new pillow, Pinkie Promise!)  @Longhaul (Please, let thy decisions be weighed :kindness:) @Cypherhoof (How's it going, mine friend?) @Jade Fire (I extend mine hope everythign went well and I can hear from thee as soon as possible *hugs*) @Yoye Wolfgrel (The new... "Discordette" art started quite nicely :orly:) @Catpone Cerberus (*belly wubs*) @Rising Dusk (How's the Night Watch going, mine friend?) @Nightmare Rechie @Spooky Brony 2A @Twilight Luna @Flutterstep @Rikifive @Totally Totally*

4365.png.34f9b6262aae3e4f9489ea3483c5ccbf.png

*reboops the royal blue snoot and passes them a fresh coffee*

• Brohoof 2