Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*returns the boops to the royal blue and yellow snoots, and offers coffee which, while not the Lavazza preferred, is certainly of good quality

*adds boops for @Longhaul and notes the above posts show the grey snoot is certainly not unwelcome here - thus demonstrating the inappropriateness of the previous name. There are more than enough trolls around that will describe unflatteringly ponies whose talents or presence is lauded, in order to make themselves feel better, that doing so to yourself is unnecessary...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cypherhoof said:

*returns the boops to the royal blue and yellow snoots, and offers coffee which, while not the Lavazza preferred, is certainly of good quality

*adds boops for @Longhaul and notes the above posts show the grey snoot is certainly not unwelcome here - thus demonstrating the inappropriateness of the previous name. There are more than enough trolls around that will describe unflatteringly ponies whose talents or presence is lauded, in order to make themselves feel better, that doing so to yourself is unnecessary...

*applauds*

35 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Feeling like this...

lhquiksandav.jpg.1a1f5510b0825b3349aa38e2cc35b188.jpg

*boops before sinking*

*magically evacuates and boops concernedly* What's befalling, mine friend? PM if 't be true thou feelest necessary.

• Brohoof 1

*boops @Alexshy (...oh.. "simply hugs tight and nuzzles happily his derest friend*:P) @Longhaul ( Have you started writing the next chapter? :ooh:) @Rikifive (I hope that your work weren't tiring at least today:kindness:@Yoye Wolfgrel (Good luck with illustrations!:D) @Mirage (I hope that you will recover soon:squee:) @Totally Totally (honorary boop for creator of that thread:twi:)

5047444f7a828927837a3a50a4030fbb.jpg.9418849aa7991249ffa58a6206f3463e.jpg

And something to bring smile on your cute muzzles!

4b65d01f3724e9363051d23477176ef7.jpg.8deddf649f4631286ca4996a7f3f5056.jpg

b4e7ed9760f3553687cf963799103c06.thumb.jpg.ec784a065f871618a91655cce8f120b0.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Longhaul and @Fluttershy Friend: I guess posting hither would provide more relaxed results than on FF, whither the herd is a zilch more highfalutin. MLPF literature section is a good start for it methinks. *boops you both*

*boops lurking @Cypherhoof as well* giphy-downsized-large.gif.303cb203c162e82369b0d8a17c386066.gif

now, would I lurk my princess? I just respond to notifications :)

*boops the royal blue snoot, and adds more boops for the yellow and grey pones too*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cypherhoof said:

now, would I lurk my princess? I just respond to notifications :)

*boops the royal blue snoot, and adds more boops for the yellow and grey pones too*

*hugs* How was thy day, mine resourceful friend?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

*hugs* How was thy day, mine resourceful friend?

Somewhat less than pleasant, I am afraid; I seem to have picked up some sort of flu-like bug and spent most of the morning in bed feeling sorry for myself instead of doing productive work. At least the migrane and nausea have relented now, even if the cough and sneezing remain. How has your day been?

Just now, R.D.Dash said:

@Supreme Leader Rarity thank you, @Nightmare glim@Nightmare Rechie, @Tacodidra, and I just bopping whoever I can recognize. I guess this is as far as it would let me.

Well, worst case you can copy the @mentions from a previous post, even if the editor won't let you type them :)

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

Somewhat less than pleasant, I am afraid; I seem to have picked up some sort of flu-like bug and spent most of the morning in bed feeling sorry for myself instead of doing productive work. At least the migrane and nausea have relented now, even if the cough and sneezing remain.

Awww... *hugs* Tis the season, I suppose. Doth not make it less unpleasant, of course. I feel for thee, mine friend. Personally I and mine herd seem to "hold the fort", thankfully being the SA giveth an opportunity to deal with computers more than with ponies, so the flu season passeth easier.

2 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

How has your day been?

As usual I'm afraid: lots of work, a bit of writing (yet productive), fair dose of driving after work. Witnessed a road (well, more like a parking) accident and helped the victim to make the guilty one take responsibility. Now planning some writing again *boops*

Just now, Alexshy said:

Awww... *hugs* Tis the season, I suppose. Doth not make it less unpleasant, of course. I feel for thee, mine friend. Personally I and mine herd seem to "hold the fort", thankfully being the SA giveth an opportunity to deal with computers more than with ponies, so the flu season passeth easier.

I am unused to it - I have been blessed with a strong constitution, such that when the waves of sniffles pass over the unfortunately open-plan office, I can shrug them off with a sneeze or two. I guess I can't hold back the advancing tides of Eld indefinitely though, and this is a reminder.

I recall my days as an SA, when I could hide from the heat of summer in the pleasingly cool server room, then hide there anyway in the winter months away from those who don't understand that converting coffee into uptime doesn't require conversation :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

As usual I'm afraid: lots of work, a bit of writing (yet productive), fair dose of driving after work. Witnessed a road (well, more like a parking) accident and helped the victim to make the guilty one take responsibility. Now planning some writing again *boops*

Well, work is not bad if productive, and glad to hear your writing is going well.  *reboops*

• Brohoof 1