Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

11 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

I am unused to it - I have been blessed with a strong constitution, such that when the waves of sniffles pass over the unfortunately open-plan office, I can shrug them off with a sneeze or two. I guess I can't hold back the advancing tides of Eld indefinitely though, and this is a reminder.

Well, thou hast it relatively easy anyway or so it seemeth from thy story. Keepest thy snoot up mine friend, even if sneezing :orly:

I recall my days as an SA, when I could hide from the heat of summer in the pleasingly cool server room, then hide there anyway in the winter months away from those who don't understand that converting coffee into uptime doesn't require conversation :)

If only I could hide thither all the time...

Well, work is not bad if productive, and glad to hear your writing is going well.  *reboops*

Mayhap slower than I wanted, but... hey, at least it hath some progress *smirks*

• Brohoof 1

Quick round...

@Fluttershy Friend (I wouldn't expect any more writing from me any time soon) @Jade Fire (it's been a while, hope you are doing okay) @Cypherhoof (just because) @Catpone Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel (keep up the great work with your art, it's wonderful) @Flutterstep (I'll keep your space in the lounge clean) @Rising Dusk @Twilight Luna@Sparklefan1234  @DivineLuna1000 @Goofyg22 and @Alexshy (hope you are feeling better)

• Brohoof 4

*boops @Alexshy @Rikifive @Cypherhoof@Rising Dusk @Jade Fire @Totally Totally @Yoye Wolfgrel@Phosphor270 @Supreme Leader Rarity @Sparklefan1234 @Tacodidra @TigerGeekGuy@Spooky Woona @meck-can-ik pony

3.png.8963a4a2f75aca68770811b02ee29231.png

Please friends vote for Fluttershy Team::fluttershy:

Thank you friends who voted already and friends who will do it today!

8.JPG.9c950f4706a44602fa0ef5fbbd73de57.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thank you friends who voted already and friends who will do it today!

Was waiting for the poll to open so I could support my team :)

however, on with the boopage...

*boops the grey snoot of @Longhaul  (who seems to have adopted an inappropriate name again) - As I have told our royal pone, you can create at your own pace :)

*boops the royal blue snoot of the aforementioned @Alexshy - pleased to see you are supporting Team Fluttershy despite having your own team to worry after

*boops the yellow snoot of our resident Flutterfan, @Fluttershy Friend

*boops also the snoozing snoot of the fluffy maned pone @Jade Fire

*boops the often absent cyan snoot of @Nature Tune (wherefore art thou, tuney?)

*boops  @Totally Lyra and also @Libra (after all, if I am going to point out name changes, I might as well go for the set :D )

• Brohoof 2

On 4/15/2018 at 7:50 AM, Matraxial Artemis said:

Prepare your noses everypony!

@Rainy_days  @Alexshy, @Mirage, @Happy Yoshi , @Sparklefan1234, @Foxy Socks, @Lunalicious Alexshy, @goofyg65, @Fluttershy Friend, @Mickey Adaptus, @Sketchy Tune, @Holiday Agnaktor, @Leere, @CypherHoof, @CrystalBloodMoon, @SolarFlare13, @Larrydog, @Barpy, @meck-can-ik pony, @Rikifive, @DashYoshi, @ChB, @Cyralicious, @Baymax, @Nightfall Gloam, @MiragetheChangeling, @Midnight Blaze 98, @SoberStarlight, @TigerGeekGuy, @Lore Finder, @TBD, Scoffer of TBA, @Duality, @SparklingSwirls, @iNachos10, @Wannabrony@Prospekt, @Azul Maya, @Valencia, @Flutterstep, @Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread, @Nye, @ZethaPonderer, @Alexshy@Techno Universal, @PoisonClaw, @ShadOBabe, @luftschloss, @Summer Breeze, @Pvt. Cerberus, @Connie, @Nature Tune@ultrairongorilla, @ShinGoji, @ShootingStar159, @Hierok, @WiiGuy2014, @TheRockARooster, @Faulty Circuit, @UltimateGhost3, @Alpakachii, @Kyoshi, @Califorum, @Cherry-Pie, @Chrysalis14, @Dreambiscuit, @Drunk Not I Am, @Frostcrystal, @Ganondorf8, @Lunar Echo, @Mlppotterwhoovian, @Mirage, @Silent, @King of Canterlot, @Yoye Wolfgrel, @Arid_Blitz, @Mesmelicious Rize, @kimba90, @Zachary, @CHA0SXIII, @ThunderCrush, @Gabosor@Deae Rising Shine~, @Titans08Mariota, @Total Lunar Eclipse, @Sylvester, @RainbowDashPrincess, @Morose, @meme, @We_R_VeNoM, @cuteycindyhoney, @Gone Airbourne, @Jonny Music, @Johnny1226, @Misty Shimmer, @Denim&Venom, @Snake Eater, @Vintjack Greasymane, @Olly, @Lucid_Nightlight, @Dark Horse@Sherem, @Sunset Rose, @IronM17, @Panzy, Scoffer of Rings, @Simcity11100, @SkyPie, @DasCapschen, @Tempest Feri, @Tao, @Catsle, @NightmareLuna1996, @Penguinbrony2409, @Divine plywood, @Frostgage, @Yumekai, @Kitty_Cat@Jeric, @Rhythm Red, @Kronos the Revenant, @Trotteur Sauvage, @Snake Eater, @A.V., @Lucky Bolt, @shadowwarp940, @Cyclone 1066, @strongwilled_pegasus, @Momento Mori, @LPS MLP, @Dark Qiviut, @Sylveon, @Captain Clark, @The Shyest One, @princess celestia2, @Recherche, @Widdershins, @Tacodidra, @Moondancer is best, @Matraxial Artemis, @The_Gobo

And a very special boop for @Emperor Blu Traincrown

image.jpeg.e3c33414909869666efad09b6b2c84b4.jpegImage result for mlp boop gifImage result for mlp boop gifImage result for mlp boop gif

• Brohoof 3

• Brohoof 5

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor270, @Nightmare Rechie, @Nightmare glim, @Gabosor, @S. Fury, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut and @Jonny Music.:wub:

One day down, four (three of you're lucky enough to get Friday off) to go. Be sure to make them wonderful everypony!:mlp_grin:

Edited by Supreme Leader Rarity
  • Brohoof 8