Totally Lyra

Boop a snoot, any snoot

*boops the yellow pone*

Sadly, the less than brilliant "spike at your service" (Doing S3 sequentially, so yesterday was wonderbolts academy)

But on the bright side - tomorrow is "keep calm and flutter on" :)

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

Badges

15 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

*boops @Alexshy *

AD0546C5-4F57-4306-AEE0-0DA60CD2F3AF.thumb.png.2c5fca50df7d3584ada43f17816229aa.png

*boops @Twilight Luna*

12342.png.a5065f29afb65675b8a7b0d521a53d75.png

12 hours ago, Beauty Divine said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Snowflurry, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut, @Johnny1226, @Scarlett ChB@ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster and @Jonny Music.:-P

Finally...the end of the week approaches at last. One final day, a meal, and then a nap. Let's finish this everypony!:mlp_grin:

Image result for mlp boop fan art

Not a chance Trixie.

Boopity-boop-boop @Beauty Divine

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Being "a bit" tired after another day at work, in the break between sighing and gathering strength for the last busy day ^_^........

Fluttershy_and_Pinkie_utterly_exhausted_S6E18.thumb.png.0cc0cee74302d9beeec441e705308779.png

.....boops @Alexshy (we almost achieved the best day of the week. Only several dozen hours left to the freedom! Although if I won't deal with it :Dyou know:mlp_wink::D)

*boops and hugs @Fluttershy Friend* Exactly! But thou shall have the whole weekend for the activity of thy choosing, certain books included, thus prone to spoiling less.

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Yoye Wolfgrel (hmm maybe at least 64 illustrations OK?:mlp_yeehaa:)

For the whole pack of already written 17 chapters... or for each? mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

*boops @CypherHoof @Jade Fire @Catpone Cerberus @Yoye Wolfgrel @Tacodidra @TigerGeekGuy @Prospekt @TheRockARooster @Loyal Defender @Crimson storm @Rising Dusk @Mirage *

Winter is hither! Soon I shall boop with snowballs! Teehee!!!

3541-6c83832567c553990949cc0cc24654462d56abf9.thumb.jpg.f626defafb8a7e1a60b2f75678eaf46b.jpg

• Brohoof 5
  • Smile 1

Badges

(edited)
On 12/6/2018 at 10:45 PM, CypherHoof said:

*boops the yellow pone*

Sadly, the less than brilliant "spike at your service" (Doing S3 sequentially, so yesterday was wonderbolts academy)

But on the bright side - tomorrow is "keep calm and flutter on" :)

"Keep calm and flutter on" is one of the best episodes with Yellow Wonder. Have fun friend! *boops*

On 12/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, Alexshy said:

*boops and hugs @Fluttershy Friend* Exactly! But thou shall have the whole weekend for the activity of thy choosing, certain books included, thus prone to spoiling less.

I woke up today morning. There is free day. And I am still alive!  Nice feeling.:-D And yessss! :mlp_yeehaa: *boops and hugs @Alexshy *

On 12/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, Alexshy said:

For the whole pack of already written 17 chapters... or for each? mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Look here please at my earlier post my friend

Well. Being cruel accurate - the most expected would be at least 64 illustrations for every read part of the each chapter.:mlp_yeehaa:

You can blame yourself for that!^_^

Hmm. Maybe there is a chance. I am risking (almost) nothing.:D  *boops @Yoye Wolfgrel and makes puppy eyes*^_^

*boops gently @Rikifive@R.D.Dash@Tacodidra @Jade Fire @TigerGeekGuy  @DivineGlow1000 @Sparklefan1234 @Rising Dusk

*boops and waves his hoof for @Catpone Cerberus who in geneorus friendly gesture leaves Luna's splendid mane*:D

3.png.e8a80dd5dc4bb13c7ce18f2125b3be31.png

*boops and hugs unknown generous pony who gave me "element of curiosity" badge* (However I really really doubt that I deserved for such presitigious price)

4.jpg.aafc1877a86debf61cce3fab41e797ed.jpg

a.jpg.a0498362589d889564a55d7cf2020f9c.jpg

Smile my friends!:P

bb6d56aba9429083f814f6c5aabec297.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7
  • Yay 1

Badges

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Snowflurry, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut, @Johnny1226, @Scarlett ChB@ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster and @Jonny Music.:-P

On Mondays, I believe that we all have a little Tempest within us.:mlp_rarity:

A boop or two may go a long way towards helping us all grin and bear the agonies of work-life. :-D

Image result for mlp boop

• Brohoof 9
  • Delighted 1

Badges

*boops and hugs  @Longhaul  *

I'm so glad thou changed thy mind about the forum name at least*

yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

28 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops   @Fluttershy Friend* I extend mine hope thou art okay after thy work day :twi:

*boops and hugs @Alexshy * :squee:

Being honest  I was in quite bad and grumpy mood after my work for certain reason but being honest as well I am in much better mood now, for certain reason.^_^:mlp_wink:

*boops @Longhaul* Nice to see you friend!

My internet connection is really crazy! :huh: I hope that your day at work was not tiring @Alexshy.:P

__so_delicate___by_kremciakay_dcq8wrd-pre.thumb.png.d846d2b5b3e223ec99a767b1b165f086.png

d683smv-0fdc59b0-d87e-4497-916e-0c56ae2189ed.thumb.jpg.a63f0c7f230644f115bb3bccff535eb4.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted 3

Methinks I shan't commit a crime against the Truth, neighing that it was Alex's generous lilac hostess :D

I'm glad, thy mood is on the right vista now.

Edited by Alexshy

Badges

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Methinks I shan't commit a crime against the Truth, neighing that it was Alex's generous lilac hostess :D

I "am afraid" that you hit home my friend!:-DAnd the worse that I can understand that lilac hostess here:-D

I am in completely good mood now!:mlp_icwudt:

Spoiler

Thank you my friend!:squee:^_^:mlp_wink:

My internet connection is really crazy I could not edit the earlier post! :huh: I hope that your day at work was not tirying. *boops with curiosity*

*boops @Rikifive @CypherHoof @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Jade Fire @TigerGeekGuy*

1b35e891707d7ebb24f1d587a08618d8.jpg

• Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1
  • Delighted 2

11 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

11 hours ago, Beauty Divine said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Snowflurry, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut, @Johnny1226, @Scarlett ChB@ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster and @Jonny Music.:-P

On Mondays, I believe that we all have a little Tempest within us.:mlp_rarity:

A boop or two may go a long way towards helping us all grin and bear the agonies of work-life. :-D

Boop!
PLwj35n.jpg

Badges