Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

3 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Returns boops to the Grey Pone; its been a long day but a short week, so there is balance :)

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops cheerfully a few who found strength to attend at that time @Fluttershy Friend @Longhaul @CypherHoof @TheRockARooster @Rising Dusk @Yoye Wolfgrel @Deae Rising Shine~*

*boops back the princess of the night, hoping they at least have the weekend off.

*boops @Mirage's soft snoot and earnoms*

*boops @Totally Lyra * Teehee!!!

*looks shocked† but amused at the princess deadnaming our host this way,and wonders if  @Totally Lyra will come to see who is @quoting them as @Totally Lyra so often :)
--

† Ok, not really shocked :)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops back the princess of the night, hoping they at least have the weekend off.

Soon! And 10 days more after *does a little happy dance* I'm fleeing out of the city!!! YAY!

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*looks shocked† but amused at the princess deadnaming our host this way,and wonders if  @Totally Lyra will come to see who is @quoting them as @Totally Lyra so often :)
--

† Ok, not really shocked :)

:D Somehow I feel that booping must be exactly among Lyra's favourite shenanigans, so...

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Soon! And 10 days more after *does a little happy dance* I'm fleeing out of the city!!! YAY! 

quiet horsie sounds of giant envy  *looks for "being very jealous" reaction*

*boops @Alexshy@Yoye Wolfgrel @CypherHoof @Longhaul @Catpone Cerberus (I miss you friend. Luna's mane is empty a bit without you:P) @Jade Fire

160.jpg.132bb4ef033f4c22cc6f54bba2c172a3.jpg

spike_s_spa_day_by_pixelkitties_d8q51wl-fullview.thumb.jpg.72e4ec5bfdf659b0d3080db5641d4743.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hello my friends!:fluttershy:

It is probably my last boop .......in this year of course!^_^:mlp_wink:

I would like to wish you my friends all the best in New Year, be health and happy, may all your dreams come true,  keep calm and love ponies!:P:fluttershy:

Our common great common friend @Alexshy is OK but because of problems with internet connection she can't be with us today. She asked me to relay all of you her wishes of Happy New Year!:balloon::mlp_icwudt:

*boops (with the best wishes) @Alexshy @Rikifive @CypherHoof @Yoye Wolfgrel @Jade Fire @Longhaul @Mirage @Tacodidra @Sparklefan1234 @Scarlett ChB @Catpone Cerberus @Totally Totally@TigerGeekGuy @FlutterGuy999  @TheRockARooster

large.png

Be careful with celabrating the new year.^_^

d7p6ps3-c4d4631f-5e5f-4a49-8239-be2d3c5964b7.png.8516b668d78c353cacc4e82b6f8779bb.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Greetings all!:-P

Well, it’s been one frantic year. A great deal of transition has taken place for me this year and now, at 00:05 on January 1st, the first day of the new year, I find myself in a completely different position to the one that I was in at the former year’s initiation. GCSEs, my parent’s divorce, the beginning of a new era of my education...good grief, it’s been quite insane.

That said, it’s all been made quite possible because of you, my support whenever life got tough, my confidants for when I felt like bitching and complaining and my friends for when I was bored at school and just wanted someone to talk to.:-D

I know that I haven’t been as active during 2018 as I was the year previous, primarily due to how hectic of a year it has been, but I really want to make strides to improve on this going into 2019. Also, apologies for the lack of image with this post. I’m using my new IPhone (somewhat embarrassingly the first I’ve ever had) and I haven’t got a CLUE how to copy and paste images.:laugh:

I wish you all a phenomenal 2019, health, happiness, the total package. Good night, sweet dreams and may Celestia smile upon each and every one of you!:balloon:

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 7

2 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Well, it’s been one frantic year. A great deal of transition has taken place for me this year and now, at 00:05 on January 1st, the first day of the new year, I find myself in a completely different position to the one that I was in at the former year’s initiation. GCSEs, my parent’s divorce, the beginning of a new era of my education...good grief, it’s been quite insane.

That said, it’s all been made quite possible because of you, my support whenever life got tough, my confidants for when I felt like bitching and complaining and my friends for when I was bored at school and just wanted someone to talk to.:-D

I know that I haven’t been as active during 2018 as I was the year previous, primarily due to how hectic of a year it has been, but I really want to make strides to improve on this going into 2019. Also, apologies for the lack of image with this post. I’m using my new IPhone (somewhat embarrassingly the first I’ve ever had) and I haven’t got a CLUE how to copy and paste images.:laugh:

I wish you all a phenomenal 2019, health, happiness, the total package. Good night, sweet dreams and may Celestia smile upon each and every one of you!:balloon:

Boop and an happy new year!

f77.gif

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

I like how your boops aren't just meaningless boops. :fluttershy:

Thank you very much! :mlp_yeehaa: May Princess Celestia smile upon you and fill your days with sunshine too! :grin: :balloon:

*and boops of course* :catface: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1