Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Salutations my gorgeous equestrians, I hope that you're all having a splendid middle of the week!

I'm still off of school, my throat isn't so bad, but my head is positively ringing. I'm probably going to attempt to ride this out for the rest of the week, I could just really use some rest and relaxation right now. Plus, it gives me more time to give your snoots all a good booping, which is a more than worthy trade if you ask me.:-D

Boop the dinosaur by BlazeMizu

• Brohoof 6

On 3/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, Prometheus said:

Oh damn, haven't been here in a while. Well, here goes nothing. :mlp_smug:

*boops*

@Dark Horse @Deae Rising Shine~ @Rhythm Red @Tacodidra @The Recherche @Arc Flash @Messy Mane @TwilySparky @Vintjack Greasymane 

Image result for mlp boop

Aw shit, now I've got "mlp boop" as part of my search history... My browser needs a crusade. :okiedokieloki:

*boop* :P

And hey man, as for the browser thing? OWN IT. ;)

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Madam Rarity said:

uhh why am I mentioned for? lol

This thread is a place for sharing some joy in the form of nose-booping. It also makes a good welcome. ;) So. . . you've been booped. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

I haven't used this thread in so long :mlp_please:

*sneaks back in and boops @Totally Lyra, @Rarity the Supreme, @Rhythm Red, and @Alexshy*

4 hours ago, Madam Rarity said:

uhh why am I mentioned for? lol

I might add that @Totally Lyra is pretty much the reason why this thread even exists :P one of their status updates turned into an explosion of boops and so a forum lounge thread was made to continue the fun ^_^

*also boops @Madam Rarity:squee:

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Prospekt said:

I haven't used this thread in so long :mlp_please:

*sneaks back in and boops @Totally Lyra, @Rarity the Supreme, @Rhythm Red, and @Alexshy*

I might add that @Totally Lyra is pretty much the reason why this thread even exists :P one of their status updates turned into an explosion of boops and so a forum lounge thread was made to continue the fun ^_^

*also boops @Madam Rarity:squee:

ah makes sense haha :)

*boops* @Totally Lyra @Rarity the Supreme

• Brohoof 4

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939, @Rising Dusk, @Phosphor, @Cash In, @PoisonClawand @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Guten Morgen everypony, I hope that you are having a simply smashing start to your Tuesday!:mlp_grin:

So I'm back at school (a pity, I know, but I had to face the music eventually), and I thought that it would be marvellous to hit the ground running with some boops, one of life's sure fire ways to cure the mid to early week blues!:mlp_yay:

Image result for mlp boop fan art

• Brohoof 6

6 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939, @Rising Dusk, @Phosphor, @Cash In, @PoisonClawand @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Guten Morgen everypony, I hope that you are having a simply smashing start to your Tuesday!:mlp_grin:

So I'm back at school (a pity, I know, but I had to face the music eventually), and I thought that it would be marvellous to hit the ground running with some boops, one of life's sure fire ways to cure the mid to early week blues!:mlp_yay:

Boop!

42798630_185002782409259_497327467872463

• Brohoof 3