Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, well sorry to wake you your highness, here, have a hot chocolate and a pinkie pie boop before you go back to sleep.

don't you *ding* a @Windchime rather than boop one though? :D

*silvery laughs through sleep* I can always rely on thee, mine valorous Paladin! *nuzzles*

I boop, tis not mine fault @Windchime produces "ding", at which hour booped :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Windchime said:

I'm getting dinged at an alarming frequency. At this rate, sooner or later, my chimes will not soothe, but annoy!

Let it not be! @Alexshy@CypherHoof, @Holiday Agnaktor! With these boops I hereby implore you to st- I mean make it less frequent I like it but I don't wanna be a nuisance but don't forget about me

Surely my less than daily rate of dingage is not too great a burden? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Surely my less than daily rate of dingage is not too great a burden? :fluttershy:

Neither is mine... even less than daily (nightly), if 't be true I wasn't mistaken.

*boops @Totally Lyra for showing the snoot here*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

I was merely invoking the unspoken rules, not entirely unlike the rules regarding the Holy Hand grenade of Antioch.

Three shall be the of consecutive dinging and the number of consecutive dinging shall be three, no more no less.

Lest thou annoy thy neighbour.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Neither is mine... even less than daily (nightly), if 't be true I wasn't mistaken.

*boops @Totally Lyra for showing the snoot here*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Hehe, I've been caught.

Let me repay your kind gesture. *boops @Alexshy*

*also boops @CypherHoof, but refrains from booping @Windchime so as not to annoy, but just listens to the pleasant ringing melody caused by the wind*

• Brohoof 5

*boops @Alexshy musically, somehow*

Sorry I haven't been around, I've been busy, uh, being tired and lying in bed? Something like that.

Went to the doctor today to get the results of the blood tests, but as it turns out, my mom remembered the time for the appointment wrong, so we were late. Now the next appointment is next monday. :wat:

In better news, I have a great idea for a project to get me going again, and I'm going to do that tomorrow! I'm going to record me playing piano, sample it, and make some music out of it. I already know what to play, so this is going to be fun, hopefully. I just hope I'll have energy tomorrow for this.

1540562__safe_screencap_rarity_my+little+pony-colon-+the+movie_spoiler-colon-my+little+pony+movie_animated_bags+under+eyes_desert_gif_messy+mane_pony_s.gif

~ Holiday Agnaktor getting excited over music; 2017, colourised ~

"Just adding a 7th and a 9th to a chord just makes it sound so chill! I love it!"

• Brohoof 5

*gives @Alexshy morning boops and coffee*

*gives welcome-back boops to @Fluttershy Friend*

*gives gelatinous boops to whatever part of @The_Gobo approximates a snoot.

*doesn't ding @Windchime but does take a break to appreciate the relaxing chimes

*gives knightly boops to @Princess Celestia Feri and welcome-to-the-thread boops for @Sylveon and @AlienCrafter :)

• Brohoof 3

Mhmmmm...

*raises not even the head, but one ear. faintly waves her forehoof in the air in the greeting manner... and to boop an accidental snoot*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

*boops @coopster1101 @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude for the coffee, I extend mine hope, it is still warm at least, at which hour I find strength to reach 't.)  @Fluttershy Friend @Mesme Rize @Totally Lyra and @AlienCrafter (no zaps this time). Slightly boops sleeping Tia to make her snore quieter :orly:*

I shan't shoo her away to the court, as she seemeth to have a sleepless night ere, the sunrize exhausted her.

• Brohoof 5

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Mhmmmm...

*raises not even the head, but one ear. faintly waves her forehoof in the air in the greeting manner... and to boop an accidental snoot*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

(Mine gratitude for the coffee, I extend mine hope, it is still warm at least, at which hour I find strength to reach 't.) 

Well, the container holds heat fairly well; I could supply a cupwarmer to keep it warm indefinitely, but have learned that coffee does not like that treatment, and rather than have you endure such an abomination, could always just supply a fresh cup :D. It's one of the reasons I don't like most filter machines - the keep-warm function sours and enbitters the coffee, which deserves better.

I do have one of these though, but don't use it :D

• Brohoof 2

Unpunished booping (67 times) my cutie snoot is over!

g.png.ffbd1118890cbebd4484d34ce8e1199f.png

It will be better for some ponies to hide their poor noses. It is time to revenge! I won't be merciful ! Any snoot will be forgotten!:sneer:

51dd97436f4a4840124cdd2c06112032--fluttershy.thumb.jpg.e5e50a8d2f3ab3ff5943d0644935273a.jpg

*Looks at list with ponies who booped yellow nose and how many times*

*Boops in revenge the same number of times*

@Sparklefan1234 (11 times) @CypherHoof (7 times) @Rikifive (6 times) @Wolfgrel (3 times) @Lucky Bolt (2 times)@ZethaPonderer (2 times)

*Boops in revenge the same number of times in random order*

this.png.f24f0e5734c5780720238716bae7be3c.png

@Mirage77 (once) @Snow (once) @Nature Tune (once) @Floyd (once) @Sunset Rose (once) @Hierok (once) @The Cerberus (once) @Starzen (once) @Prospekt (once) @ChB (once) @GrimGrimoire (once) @Penguinbrony24 (once)@Sylveon (once)

And Queen of Booping my snoot.......................... @Alexshy (23 times:wacko::toldya:)

And what I should done with your blue nose?:orly:

imageproxy.JPG.2d6d0b197a0760d1dccdc6b7c838a2bc.JPG

Hmm. Lets think.....I know! I will boop you! :ph34r:

*Boops in revange Luna's snoop 23 times and one more*

this.png.f24f0e5734c5780720238716bae7be3c.png

Now I'm really pround of myself!:proud:

full.thumb.png.cfbaf94367b3a97536fc4bd8dad9ffd9.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 12

25 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

And Queen of Booping my snoot.......................... @Alexshy (23 times:wacko::toldya:)

And what I should done with your blue nose?:orly:

*Boops in revange Luna's snoop 23 times and one more*

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*opens one eye* Who boopeth mine royal snoot so familiarly? *opens another eye*

img-3519637-1-surprise_princess_luna_by_

*sees yellow pone*

25 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

g.png.ffbd1118890cbebd4484d34ce8e1199f.png

*!!!CUTENESS OVERDOSE!!!* SQUEEE!!!

*jumps to her legs, dashing to flutterpony, trips over sleeping Tia and falls, but manages to grab the yellow pony like a big plushiie*

i?id=3c9978783fe66ad1e759520a1ee2fea4-l&

*faintly boops @Fluttershy Friend as her eyes slowly close and she falls asleep again. Tia slightly wrinkles her nose, doesn't even stop quietly snoring*

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*opens one eye* Who boopeth mine royal snoot so familiarly? *opens another eye*

img-3519637-1-surprise_princess_luna_by_

*sees yellow pone*

*!!!CUTENESS OVERDOSE!!!* SQUEEE!!!

*jumps to her legs, dashing to flutterpony, trips over sleeping Tia and falls, but manages to grab the yellow pony like a big plushiie*

i?id=3c9978783fe66ad1e759520a1ee2fea4-l&

*faintly boops @Fluttershy Friend as her eyes slowly close and she falls asleep again. Tia slightly wrinkles her nose, doesn't even stop quietly snoring*

Awwwwwwwww! Now I'am not only pround but also happy! Anyway *boops @Alexshy*:fluttershy:

fluttershy_is_happy_for_her_brother_by_osipush-da56nti.thumb.png.9f73a1be39b10116229a4a3cde80213e.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Attention ponies and other sentient beings! We have a special sale on boops for today! Every pony gets one free! Okay, not every pony, but a lot will get one!

Todays tributes winners are rikifive and alexshy (only two because for some bucking reason mentioning isn't working at the minute, I don't know why)

• Brohoof 2