Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey There

TheOneGuy0000

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watched it as a kid back in the good ol' 2010's. Been a fan ever since.

I'd like to begin by saying that I do, in fact, have a profile picture. I call it "anon-ception".

Name's Alex, your generic high-school student. I live in eastern Europe, and it's pretty hard to find people my age with common interests around here (my classmates would probably ridicule me for eternity if they knew), so I did what any sane person would do: turned to the internet. I'd say my greatest quality is my self awareness. I can't stand hypocrisy, and I try to avoid drama as much as I can.

I'm also an aspiring digital artist, but I rarely draw ponies, so don't expect me to post art too often.

Luna is my favorite pony, but I like all the others too. I've always been a fan of fantasy-type worlds and stories, and that's probably a big part of why I like the show. Anyway, I'm here to chat and pass the little spare time I have in fun ways, and I hope I'll be able to figure out the site soon (I still get lost sometimes).

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 8

Hello, hello! very nice to meet you, and I like the idea of your profile picture, ha. I look forward to seeing your presence around here, you seem like you'd be very interesting to talk to. Anyway, welcome to the herd, and I hope you have a blast! :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Bonjour monsieur!

I have no idea why I used french there. I'm English, it's just not right... let me try again.

Good day sir!

We could always do with another generic Highschooler. They keep turning into random people.

Also, a 2010 kid brony? Those are rarer than a regular 2010 brony, for some reason.

Anyway, see you around, maybe.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

I'd like to begin by saying that I do, in fact, have a profile picture. I call it "anon-ception".

Name's Alex, your generic high-school student. I live in eastern Europe, and it's pretty hard to find people my age with common interests around here (my classmates would probably ridicule me for eternity if they knew), so I did what any sane person would do: turned to the internet. I'd say my greatest quality is my self awareness. I can't stand hypocrisy, and I try to avoid drama as much as I can.

I'm also an aspiring digital artist, but I rarely draw ponies, so don't expect me to post art too often.

Luna is my favorite pony, but I like all the others too. I've always been a fan of fantasy-type worlds and stories, and that's probably a big part of why I like the show. Anyway, I'm here to chat and pass the little spare time I have in fun ways, and I hope I'll be able to figure out the site soon (I still get lost sometimes).

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to that hilariously ironic one-liner you casually threw out halfway through your post.

11 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

I did what any sane person would do: turn to the internet.

^ This is gold.

10/10 best user would welcome again.

Speaking of which - we welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Wow, thanks a lot for all the warm welcomes! I suppose I should ask how to use those neat pony emoji-like things. Also that quote/banner some people have under their profile. Also these random groups I see people in (parasprites, changelings, bunnies etc.). -I really need to figure this place out.-

@Duality I've seen you on pretty much all the Welcoming Plaza posts, are you the official greeter or are you just on an epic quest to make everyone feel welcome? Anyway, I must say I 'dig' your 'lingo'. Bestow upon my mortal ears thine precious knowledge, if you wish to do so.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

Wow, thanks a lot for all the warm welcomes! I suppose I should ask how to use those neat pony emoji-like things. Also that quote/banner some people have under their profile. Also these random groups I see people in (parasprites, changelings, bunnies etc.). -I really need to figure this place out.-

There should be a bar at the top of your comment text input box that has a whole line of symbols. Little smily face = ponemoji menu.

Quote/banner under profile is called a 'signature'; you can find where to edit it at the top right of the site. When clicking your username drop-down menu thing, there's an option titled 'Account Settings'. Click that and you'll get redirected to a new page - there should be a menu on the left with an option titled 'Signature'. Change as desired.

Random groups are a result of how many non-forum-games/Welcoming-Plaza posts you've got. Post lots and you'll upgrade your group.

@Duality I've seen you on pretty much all the Welcoming Plaza posts, are you the official greeter or are you just on an epic quest to make everyone feel welcome?

It'd be snazzy if I actually got made official greeter, but, sad to say, I burnished my badge myself.

And it's not so much an epic quest to make everyone feel welcome so much as it is an epic quest to deter all non-nerdy applicants to the forums by slamming them with a textwall of evil-genius-speak.

Call it 'witticismic winnowing out of the weaklings'.

Anyway, I must say I 'dig' your 'lingo'. Bestow upon my mortal ears thine precious knowledge, if you wish to do so.

B sweg liek meh.

That is all.

Spoiler

but for realsies you can buy eldritch eloquency off of the dark market

just look for a skinny guy with a magenta tartan on his head and slip him a Cthulhu chipmunk when no-one's looking

what do you mean 'stop trying to get me to do your dirty work'

it's not like I have a grudge against that guy because he refused to bribe the minister of state with necromantic null-nachos on my cousin-in-law's behalf

he's a trained esoteric entity wrangler

he'll be fine

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Duality said:

And it's not so much an epic quest to make everyone feel welcome so much as it is an epic quest to deter all non-nerdy applicants to the forums by slamming them with a textwall of evil-genius-speak.

Call it 'witticismic winnowing out of the weaklings'.

Reveal hidden contents

but for realsies you can buy eldritch eloquency off of the dark market

just look for a skinny guy with a magenta tartan on his head and slip him a Cthulhu chipmunk when no-one's looking

what do you mean 'stop trying to get me to do your dirty work'

it's not like I have a grudge against that guy because he refused to bribe the minister of state with necromantic null-nachos on my cousin-in-law's behalf

he's a trained esoteric entity wrangler

he'll be fine

You evil basta'd. You beautiful, evil basta'd.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the info. Really hard to find it laid out together neatly in one place like this. I should really hit the hay, my vision's getting blurry (hope I havne't made any typos). I'll see you around

aLwAYs wAtCHiNg

12 hours ago, Duality said:

This is the only typo in your whole post.

The irony is glorious.

@Duality Gosh darnit

Spoiler

I may or may not have done that on purpose

The quote option thingy doesn't appear there, I figure I need to make more posts or somethin'

Off to draw sum' pones and get all ze' karma points brohoofs