Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Think those items are meadowbrook's magical items?

Unlikeable Pony

So, in the last episode we had tree legends of the past show up, and we're going to be having meadowbrook (For some reason an earth pony and not an "eastern unicorn"...) show up as well later on this season. Think that the Items possessed by the three ponies in campfire tales were some of the 8 magical items? (Rockhoof's shovel, flash's Shield, and that flower that Mistmane used)

• Brohoof 1

Possibly. We know that there are 8 of them from the Cutie Map episode. After the Mane Six you have two other enchanted objects which could conceivably be used by Spike and Starlight. 

They could wind up being the season finale's Elements of Harmony. 

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Possibly. We know that there are 8 of them from the Cutie Map episode. After the Mane Six you have two other enchanted objects which could conceivably be used by Spike and Starlight. 

They could wind up being the season finale's Elements of Harmony. 

If that were to be the case, than I would find it interesting to see how Starlight would react seeing how she tried to pass off the staff as one of them in the season 5 premiere.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, the infamous eight pieces of six designed by the distinguished ex-unicorn turned earth pony Meadowbrook. Totally legit.

My guess: H-Bro wanted Mane 6 GoH toys; their wise and venerable elders looked at the offerings and pointed at the Power Ponies. A single whisper escaped their leader's wizened lips: Make it so. The artifacts may indeed be the link, but their "established" lore, their previous number, none of that matters. We're posting blind.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:16 PM, Unlikeable Pony said:

So, in the last episode we had tree legends of the past show up, and we're going to be having meadowbrook (For some reason an earth pony and not an "eastern unicorn"...) show up as well later on this season. Think that the Items possessed by the three ponies in campfire tales were some of the 8 magical items? (Rockhoof's shovel, flash's Shield, and that flower that Mistmane used)

Maybe Meadowbrook's from eastern unicorn to earth pony is a retcon. I don't see other explanation. And yes, I do think these are some of the 8 items mentioned in the S5 premiere. Unless they also retcon the amount, that'll be 2 items short 

19 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Maybe Meadowbrook's from eastern unicorn to earth pony is a retcon. I don't see other explanation. And yes, I do think these are some of the 8 items mentioned in the S5 premiere. Unless they also retcon the amount, that'll be 2 items short 

Given all the retcons going around, its not impossible to think that the 8 items aren't specifically referring to ones OWNED by meadowbrook, but ones she dealt with.

So 6 of the items might have been owned by her and the other legends, while 1 or 2 of them could have been used by a villain, dropping the number down some. (Like one of the magical items could have been referring to one used by the pony of shadows)