Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't mind me, just some lady memer.

7GrandDad

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Google! I saw a roleplay thread over at Flight Rising for a MLP roleplay, and I was hit with a bit of nostalgia (and a roleplaying itch). This was the first result on looking up a MLP forum.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Just found a roleplay of it about three years ago and got into the show's lore and setting.

G R A N D  D A D.

Hello everyone, I am 7GrandDad.  You may shorten my name however you wish when referring to me.

I used to be a more avid pegasister in my early teenagehood.  I lost interest around the fourth season, but a hit of nostalgia and roleplay itches brought me back to here.  I'm currently more or less in the twilight zone when it comes to this show now.  I'm familiar and hold an appreciation for the characters and setting, but I'm not a hardcore fan.

Really, I'm simply here to roleplay, and I've already cooked up an unicorn OC specializing in potions and alchemy and I am looking at all the roleplays.

Anyways, pleased to be acquainted with all with you.  Don't mind my enthusiasm for dank memes (Grand Dad is outdated but I thought I'd have an username inspired by it anyways), I'm actually quite harmless and friendly.  And I hope to have a great time here.

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, 7GrandDad said:

G R A N D  D A D.

Hello everyone, I am 7GrandDad.  You may shorten my name however you wish when referring to me.

I used to be a more avid pegasister in my early teenagehood.  I lost interest around the fourth season, but a hit of nostalgia and roleplay itches brought me back to here.  I'm currently more or less in the twilight zone when it comes to this show now.  I'm familiar and hold an appreciation for the characters and setting, but I'm not a hardcore fan.

Really, I'm simply here to roleplay, and I've already cooked up an unicorn OC specializing in potions and alchemy and I am looking at all the roleplays.

Anyways, pleased to be acquainted with all with you.  Don't mind my enthusiasm for dank memes (Grand Dad is outdated but I thought I'd have an username inspired by it anyways), I'm actually quite harmless and friendly.  And I hope to have a great time here.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your healthy obsession with roleplaying.

Great stuff when you're trying to reject our reality and replace it with your own.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Vulon Bii said:

[explanatory meme]

Exactly.

Subtle meme to check whether this GrandDad is as committed to them as she says she is.

Although I admit I paraphrased it slightly out of ignorance.

Edited by Duality