Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which degree of -human-pony you'd prefer?

Steve Piranha

Wow, they're all so cute! But I'd go with two and three. #1 is full pony and we're shooting for a blend of the two I assume, so I'll nix that one. #5 is all on the human side, so same thing there. I like it leaning toward pony over human because it's cuter like that and the designs are really nice too. 

Honestly I only like 1 and I guess sort of 2. Anything beyond that is way too human and I don't really like how humans are shaped all that much. Visually speaking, human bodies aren't that appealing to me.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 2

1 for the show obviously lol, but if we are talking about new things happening, and maybe having a little curious experience, I would have to say 3 lol

Edited by KingCorvus

1 or 5 are the best. Got to go all the way, you cannot be iffy in between. :smug:

On 9/11/2017 at 8:52 AM, Hierok said:

5c01167f9f9c51cf8c34671af2d652dd--flutte

I still think 4 is the best, then 1 and 5, then 2 and then 3.

I am really concerned by the fact that I find number 3 attractive. Number 2 and 4 are just weird. :eww:

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

1 or 5 are the best. Got to go all the way, you cannot be iffy in between. :smug:

I am really concerned by the fact that I find number 3 attractive. Number 2 and 4 are just weird. :eww:

So... You think 1 and 5 are the best, but you are attractited to number 3. :twi: Don't be concerned over it. 

15 hours ago, DJ_Bonebraker said:

I really LOVE Human Fluttershy's outfit!  10/10 would totally wear it! :rarity:

It is quite beautiful indeed. I wouldn't fit it, so I probably never will wear it. :D

• Brohoof 1

I like 1-3 personally. I don't like the humanification of them all too much, but the third design is still very pony-like and attractive to me without looking too much like a cartoon version of an MLP convention attendee. 

6 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

I like 1-3 personally. I don't like the humanification of them all too much, but the third design is still very pony-like and attractive to me without looking too much like a cartoon version of an MLP convention attendee. 

I don't like them in the middle really. It should be 1, 2 or all the way at 5

15 hours ago, Hierok said:

So... You think 1 and 5 are the best, but you are attractited to number 3. :twi: Don't be concerned over it. 

I vomit when I think about people clopping. So me finding the number 3 of Fluttershy strangely attractive is very concerning to me.

Also, when I said "1 and 5 are the best". I was talking about the first picture, not the Fluttershy one.

• Brohoof 1

Huh.  Interesting.  Never seen a scale like this before.  I like 1, 3, and 5.  Totally pony, and total human are fine, and halfway in between feels like a natural blending to me, sort of like a Khajiit or Argonian.  It's cute, and it makes sense.  2 and 4 just feel off to me.  Not enough pony for pony town, not enough human for human town, but not unique enough to be a proper equine humanoid.  Just my preference.

2 hours ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

I vomit when I think about people clopping. So me finding the number 3 of Fluttershy strangely attractive is very concerning to me.

Also, when I said "1 and 5 are the best". I was talking about the first picture, not the Fluttershy one.

Oh, I thought you ment the Fluttershy one. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Not at all what I meant by attractive, but at least we know what's on your mind. The question was about your preference on the level of ponification.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

Not at all what I meant by attractive, but at least we know what's on your mind. The question was about your preference on the level of ponification.

Yeah, like I said, I prefer either 1 or 5. I just for some reason found the number 3 of Fluttershy strangely attractive. :sunny:

Also, thank you for clarifying, but I did not even see your original reply to this post. :twi: