Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

16 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

I told him about it, but he said that he left that part of his life behind long ago and that he doesn't want to have anything to do with you, and then proceeded to drink himself to sleep.

At least I tried..? :please:

Ach, he musta mixed me up with that Drew fellow who landed him in the clink back in '84!

Ask him if he remembers the Songbird heist, tell him that Greensleeves wants to get the old team back together!

He'll understand.

DUALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what do you saaaaaay ~ ?

Why would you need that information, anyway?

I am affronted, my good sir. Such slander. I wouldn't even dream of it.

Uh, I mean, no reason.

They're comfortable, cozy, and they look incredible while while fluttering behind you as you're pushing trough the blizzard.

Hmmmmm, seems someone contracted a severe case of crush last winter...

How nice is your handwriting?

Explosions or laser beams?

How many unicorns are there in the whole world?

ALSO HAH ONE ASK THREAD PAGE DOWN NINE TO GO

AND THEN SOME

AND THEN PROBABLY SOME MORE

HAVE I MENTIONED I LIKE THE SOUND OF MY OWN VOICE?

Ach, he musta mixed me up with that Drew fellow who landed him in the clink back in '84!

Ask him if he remembers the Songbird heist, tell him that Greensleeves wants to get the old team back together!

He'll understand.

I tried explaining it to him, but he threw a wine bottle at me before I could say a word. I think he's mad at me now. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Gonna need to ask you about all these past incidents after we're trough with this

what do you saaaaaay ~ ?

. . .

. . .Really? GiHPCkH.png

Hmmmmm, seems someone contracted a severe case of crush last winter...

What does me thinking that fluttering scarves look cool have to do with romantic interests? Genuine question. :sunbutt:

How nice is your handwriting?

It can be great if I try, but it's usually barely readable. :lie:

Explosions or laser beams?

ESPLODE

How many unicorns are there in the whole world?

Assuming "whole world" means our planet, zero. A real dream-crusher, this one.

ALSO HAH ONE ASK THREAD PAGE DOWN NINE TO GO

AND THEN SOME

AND THEN PROBABLY SOME MORE

You'll get there eventually. hopefully before it gets to 500

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

Gonna need to ask you about all these past incidents after we're trough with this

That's classified information, I'm afraid, my good sir.

No can say.

. . .

. . .Really? GiHPCkH.png

that's not the right answeeeeer ~

What does me thinking that fluttering scarves look cool have to do with romantic interests? Genuine question.

But you didn't just say they looked cool, you said 'they look incredible while fluttering behind you as you push through a blizzard' or some unnecessarily emphasised poetic spam like that. Unnecessarily emphasised poetic spam is one of the key symptoms of head-over-heels syndrome. QED.

Assuming "whole world" means our planet, zero. A real dream-crusher, this one.

Wrong, I'm afraid, my good sir.

Do try again; there is a factual non-zero answer.

You'll get there eventually. hopefully before it gets to 500

no promises

What's your favourite sport?

Which computer-keyboard key is your personal favourite?

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

How many atoms does your left eyeball have?

That's classified information, I'm afraid, my good sir.

No can say.

. . .

So do ye' want me ta' tell him or not? Cause I ain't takin' bottles to the head fo' no reason, I'll tell ya that much. :toldya:

that's not the right answeeeeer ~

DUALITY NO

But you didn't just say they looked cool, you said 'they look incredible while fluttering behind you as you push through a blizzard' or some unnecessarily emphasised poetic spam like that. Unnecessarily emphasised poetic spam is one of the key symptoms of head-over-heels syndrome. QED.

I guess if you put it that way I am in love.

In love with dramatic opening scenes taking place in extreme weather, that is. :proud:

Wrong, I'm afraid, my good sir.

Do try again; there is a factual non-zero answer.

...Oh, that. Sorry to break it to ya, pal, but a donkey with an ice cream cone stuck to its head doesn't qualify as a unicorn.

no promises

Tomorrow I may not be able to answer to all of your asks on time, perhaps that'll be your opportunity to catch up.

As a completely unrelated side-note, I broke my chin yesterday. Fell down some stairs; had to get it stitched up. Fun stuff, I tell ya.

What's your favourite sport?

That would be swimming, I reckon. Fun and all-around helpful. Too bad I don't have many opportunities to practice it around here.

Which computer-keyboard key is your personal favourite?

The 'pause break' key, 'cause mine has a lil' crescent moon icon on it  :catface:

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?

To be completely honest, most likely one of the things you said to me in our PM chat. Is that a good thing or is it just sad?

How many atoms does your left eyeball have?

I'd say approximately 7,245623 x 10^22

What a weird question  :dash:

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

. . .

So do ye' want me ta' tell him or not? Cause I ain't takin' bottles to the head fo' no reason, I'll tell ya that much. :toldya:

We might be able to, let's say, antidepreciate a few of your assets as reward for services rendered...

DUALITY NO

TUXEDO YES

I guess if you put it that way I am in love.

In love with dramatic opening scenes taking place in extreme weather, that is. :proud:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Sorry to break it to ya, pal, but a donkey with an ice cream cone stuck to its head doesn't qualify as a unicorn.

Of course it doesn't, my good sir.

Wrong again.

Here's a hint: the answer is 197 as of last May.

As a completely unrelated side-note, I broke my chin yesterday. Fell down some stairs; had to get it stitched up. Fun stuff, I tell ya.

aw no don't keel yourself tuxedo

don't keel yourself

for my sake if nothing else

That would be swimming, I reckon. Fun and all-around helpful. Too bad I don't have many opportunities to practice it around here.

No public pools?

To be completely honest, most likely one of the things you said to me in our PM chat. Is that a good thing or is it just sad?

Depends how sad my advice was.

I'd say approximately 7,245623 x 10^22

You did your research, my good sir. Quite commendable.

Although Yahoo isn't generally considered a scientifically reliable source.

What a weird question  :dash:

And, what, all the rest of my questions have been perfectly sane and reasonable?

How many books do you own? What are they?

How many pets do you own? What are they?

How many siblings do you own? What are they?

Note: said siblings do not have to be related to you.

How many pieces of furniture do you own? What are they?

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

We might be able to, let's say, antidepreciate a few of your assets as reward for services rendered...

I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I'll do it anyway since I have nothing better to do. Besides, I need to make up with him. I ran out of spare coathangers already.

Alright, I managed to convince him to listen to me. He didn't even crack a joke the whole time, I think you broke him. After I finished, he just took his briefcase and jacket, said he'll be gone for a while, and left. Now you owe me explanations and a new coathanger.  :okiedokieloki:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

I told ya man, I don't really relate to people around me. We don't have much in common most of the time. Sure, I can crack a few jokes of their liking to blend in and give them a good opinion on me (it's helpful later on), but that's not really me. That's "social mask" me.

As for girlfriends, my personal experiences as well as what I've witnessed have led me to the conclusion that it's a waste of time, just another potential (and very likely) cause of heartache. Is that really worth it just for another thing off your bucket list?

And before you go classifying me as a "nice guy who can't get any", there have been several girls who showed interest in me to the point where it was less than subtle, but I slyly denied them. Don't get me wrong, I'm no casanova, but if I really wanted to have a romantic relationship, I could. I'm just not interested in the slightest. Besides, I enjoy being alone.

There, you got another rant out of me. Hope you're happy :nom:

Of course it doesn't, my good sir.

Wrong again.

Here's a hint: the answer is 197 as of last May.

Did some 'research', couldn't find anything related to May of 2017 and the number 197 relevant to the subject at hand.

only some news articles regarding diseases and a disturbing amount of suggestions related to an indian soap opera

aw no don't keel yourself tuxedo

don't keel yourself

for my sake if nothing else

Jeez man I didn't jump 

Spoiler

If I did so willingly I ensure you I'd be dead. If you decide to do this sort of thing, it's crucial to do it proper. Otherwise you're just causing yourself and everyone else more unnecessary pain.

I was drowsy and had my hands in my pockets, tripped, couldn't put hands in front of me, and landed flat on my chin. Lots of blood, though very little pain. Apparently there was even a bit of bone exposed. Anyway it's all mostly good now, no need to worry 'bout it.

No public pools?

Very few around here are adequate for my specific demands, the ones that are are peculiar to reach and require a lot of preparation.

Depends how sad my advice was.

A very sneaky way to shift the blame onto yourself. Not sneaky enough, though. :toldya:

You did your research, my good sir. Quite commendable.

Although Yahoo isn't generally considered a scientifically reliable source.

actually it was some random shady forum website

great roast nonetheless

And, what, all the rest of my questions have been perfectly sane and reasonable?

...I guess not...   :wacko:

How many books do you own? What are they?

A great many. They vary from crime novels to poem books and modern literature, to even Harry Potter. Read about 90% of them when I was younger, now they just serve to look pretty on my modern tv stand. (BY FAR the most practical thing in the house.)

How many pets do you own? What are they?

Zero. :(

Though I'd love to get a cat/ bird someday :wub:

How many siblings do you own? What are they?

who "owns" siblings what is this

None, I'm an only child. No step ones either.

How many pieces of furniture do you own? What are they?

what in the world is up with these questions

A large bed, a double-sized wardrobe, a rather spacious and very comfortable desk, and a super-comfy gaming chair. The rest are technically my mother's.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I'll do it anyway since I have nothing better to do.

Make your stuff worth more money.

Alright, I managed to convince him to listen to me. He didn't even crack a joke the whole time, I think you broke him. After I finished, he just took his briefcase and jacket, said he'll be gone for a while, and left. Now you owe me explanations and a new coathanger.  :okiedokieloki:

The fate of the world depends on him. I think you not having coathangers is of slightly lower priority here.

also wait how can coathangers have briefcases

sure i was saying some pretty crazy-sounding stuff but that's ain't even remotely believable bruh

And before you go classifying me as a "nice guy who can't get any"

well y'know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones

Did some 'research', couldn't find anything related to May of 2017 and the number 197 relevant to the subject at hand.

only some news articles regarding diseases and a disturbing amount of suggestions related to an indian soap opera

GO GOOGLE 'HOW MANY UNICORNS ARE THERE IN THE WORLD' AND SCROLL DOWN TO THE FORBES ARTICLE AAAARRRRGH

Hide contents

If I did so willingly I ensure you I'd be dead. If you decide to do this sort of thing, it's crucial to do it proper. Otherwise you're just causing yourself and everyone else more unnecessary pain.

Don't say that sort of thing.

actually it was some random shady forum website

great roast nonetheless

Well, there was a Yahoo page that had that exact question and answer on it that I saw when I was trying to Google-nitpick your answer.

...I guess not...

I have no idea why you singled out that precise question to comment on. One of my earlier questions literally just consisted of the phrase "papaya blossoms" with a question mark stuck on the end.

A great many. They vary from crime novels to poem books and modern literature, to even Harry Potter. Read about 90% of them when I was younger, now they just serve to look pretty on my modern tv stand. (BY FAR the most practical thing in the house.)

no dictionaries/thesauruses then

make meh cri eh tux

who "owns" siblings what is this

Of course an only child would say that.

what in the world is up with these questions

Speaking of which - my next question: What in the world is up with these questions?

A large bed, a double-sized wardrobe, a rather spacious and very comfortable desk, and a super-comfy gaming chair. The rest are technically my mother's.

whoa ceo in training eh tux

What're your top 5 favourite beverages?

Shredded book or shattered smartphone?

What electrical item do you use most often?

If you could understand any single concept known to mankind, which one would you choose?

The fate of the world depends on him. I think you not having coathangers is of slightly lower priority here.

WAIT WHAT THAT'S MY COATHANGER YOU MANIAC UNLESS I GET SOME EXPLANATIONS NOW YOU'RE SENDING HIM BACK RIGHT THIS SECOND

also wait how can coathangers have briefcases

sure i was saying some pretty crazy-sounding stuff but that's ain't even remotely believable bruh

what are you doing stop breaking the fourth wall you're ruining this

well y'know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones

Haw haw haw, very funny.  GiHPCkH.png

GO GOOGLE 'HOW MANY UNICORNS ARE THERE IN THE WORLD' AND SCROLL DOWN TO THE FORBES ARTICLE AAAARRRRGH

. . .

Y'know, I actually stumbled across that as my first or second search. But I though "Nah, not even Duality would do something THIS cheesy"

Don't say that sort of thing.

Spoiler

I'm just looking at it from a cold, entirely rational and not in the slightest feelings-driven perspective. There are people out there who are completely justified to do it (again, looking at it solely practically), such as family-less sweatshop workers in eastern countries. These little schmucks running around with tablets and smartphones that were fabricated in such 'factories' (if you can even call them that) don't have the slightest idea...

Besides, it's a very perplexing concept. Think about it this way, just as you're reading this, someone is committing suicide. It's disturbing to think about, but it's all-the-more disturbing to encounter it so often that you grow cold to it.

But let's not perpetuate this particular conversation any further. Let's keep the serious topics for the PM chat.

Well, there was a Yahoo page that had that exact question and answer on it that I saw when I was trying to Google-nitpick your answer.

AHA, so you DO check to see if I looked it up! :sneer:

You really think I'd be able to come up with a proper answer to your zany questions without the help of the entire internet?

I have no idea why you singled out that precise question to comment on. One of my earlier questions literally just consisted of the phrase "papaya blossoms" with a question mark stuck on the end.

I just wanted to add a remark at the end as to prevent the question alone from standing out so much. :please:

no dictionaries/thesauruses then

make meh cri eh tux

Oh, we have an unnecessary amount of those as well, I just didn't mention them because they've been collecting dust for quite a few years now. They fill up the bottom shelf nicely, and give an academic touch to the whole tv stand/bookshelf/display/cd holder (This thing is nifty, I'm telling you).

Of course an only child would say that.

And just what exactly is that supposed to mean? :fiery:

Speaking of which - my next question: What in the world is up with these questions?

I'm afraid only you know the answer to that...

whoa ceo in training eh tux

I hope you are aware that these were all incredibly-generous gifts and that I am currently the pitiful owner of a whole twenty bucks.

What're your top 5 favourite beverages?

Ho boy, thought you'd never ask. Before I go any further, it's worth mentioning that water is excluded from the possible options by the definition of the word "beverage".

5. Fanta

I'm one of those weirdos who prefer it over coke or pepsi.

4. Chocolate Milkshake

Specifically the one they make at this one place near where I live. It's delightful.

3. Mom's Lemonade

What else need I say? A teaspoon of honey and you got yourself a great lemon-based beverage.

2. Hot Chocolate

Specifically the one they sell during winter at this one skiing resort next to my city.

1. "After Eight"

Named after the popular mint chocolate brand, this milkshake is a must for anyone who's looking to try something a bit more exotic in hopes of finding a new personal favorite (which was the case for me). This minty-vanilla goodness consists of a scoop of mint syrup ice cream dipped in the vanilla milkshake, all covered in an appetizing layer of high-quality delicious whipped cream, with a tablet of the chocolate brand it's named after sticking out at the top as the jewel of the crown. As far as I'm aware, the only place where they make it like this is a cafe in my home town, so I always make sure to swing by there whenever I visit.

Shredded book or shattered smartphone?

Most of the books I read nowadays are from the local library (seeing as I've long depleted my collection at home), so I'd rather pay to replace that rather than an expensive smartphone.

What electrical item do you use most often?

Most likely my smartphone. (Funny how this ties in with the previous question.)

If you could understand any single concept known to mankind, which one would you choose?

this is not a decision I can make on the spot just like that why would you do this to me

I guess black holes? No no, 'mind-operated' artificial limbs! No wait, neurology as a whole! Argh, I don't know! I'm not ready to make this decision!

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

WAIT WHAT THAT'S MY COATHANGER YOU MANIAC UNLESS I GET SOME EXPLANATIONS NOW YOU'RE SENDING HIM BACK RIGHT THIS SECOND

Since when were covert ops teams required to explain themselves to civs?

what are you doing stop breaking the fourth wall you're ruining this

Fourth wall?

What are you talking about?

My room only has three walls.

The other side's open so the reality TV audience can see me.

Haw haw haw, very funny.  GiHPCkH.png

I don't know why you're laughing sarcastically.

That was a self-deprecating joke I did there.

. . .

Y'know, I actually stumbled across that as my first or second search. But I though "Nah, not even Duality would do something THIS cheesy"

Moral of the story: never underestimate Duality.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just looking at it from a cold, entirely rational and not in the slightest feelings-driven perspective. There are people out there who are completely justified to do it (again, looking at it solely practically), such as family-less sweatshop workers in eastern countries. These little schmucks running around with tablets and smartphones that were fabricated in such 'factories' (if you can even call them that) don't have the slightest idea...

Besides, it's a very perplexing concept. Think about it this way, just as you're reading this, someone is committing suicide. It's disturbing to think about, but it's all-the-more disturbing to encounter it so often that you grow cold to it.

But let's not perpetuate this particular conversation any further. Let's keep the serious topics for the PM chat.

I say 'don't say that sort of thing'.

You say 'don't say that sort of thing except in PM'.

I say 'stop mimicking me'.

Your move.

AHA, so you DO check to see if I looked it up! :sneer:

You really think I'd be able to come up with a proper answer to your zany questions without the help of the entire internet?

such a cheaty tuxedo

I just wanted to add a remark at the end as to prevent the question alone from standing out so much. :please:

A likely story...

Oh, we have an unnecessary amount of those as well, I just didn't mention them because they've been collecting dust for quite a few years now. They fill up the bottom shelf nicely, and give an academic touch to the whole tv stand/bookshelf/display/cd holder (This thing is nifty, I'm telling you).

WAIT WAIT HOW MANY DICTIONARIES/THESAURUSES

THE COATHANGER HAS $20 ON YOU HAVING MORE THAN ME

AND I TOOK HIM UP ON IT

And just what exactly is that supposed to mean? :fiery:

You've never witnessed the true joys of siblinghood, obviously.

I'm afraid only you know the answer to that...

That doesn't mean you can't answer it.

I hope you are aware that these were all incredibly-generous gifts and that I am currently the pitiful owner of a whole twenty bucks.

oh yeah and all the rest of your assets are in a swiss trust fund to avoid the accruement of taxes on them

smart move tux

smart move

Fanta:

I'm one of those weirdos who prefer it over coke or pepsi.

Greetings, fellow weirdo. I've never even tasted Coke or Pepsi.

"After Eight"

Plenty of recipes for this one online.

what no of course i wasn't trying to track down where your hometown is why would you think that

this is not a decision I can make on the spot just like that why would you do this to me

I guess black holes? No no, 'mind-operated' artificial limbs! No wait, neurology as a whole! Argh, I don't know! I'm not ready to make this decision!

How about now?

How many notable coincidences have occurred in your life, if any?

How is it that all sentient beings experience 'now' at the same time?

Who do you hug the most often, on average?

What are your thoughts on mathematics?

Since when were covert ops teams required to explain themselves to civs?

Well, I, uh...  please:please:

Fourth wall?

What are you talking about?

My room only has three walls.

The other side's open so the reality TV audience can see me.

Clever. Veeery clever.

I don't know why you're laughing sarcastically.

That was a self-deprecating joke I did there.

Oh, I thought you were saying that I was the one throwing stones at my glass house. My bad. :lie:

Moral of the story: never underestimate Duality.

COUGH more like overestimate COUGH

Apologies, my neck is a bit dry. I'll go fetch myself some water.

I say 'don't say that sort of thing'.

You say 'don't say that sort of thing except in PM'.

I say 'stop mimicking me'.

Your move.

Saying "don't say that sort of thing" can be (and most likely will be) interpreted very differently than "don't say that sort of thing here".

Therefore, not the same thing.

such a cheaty tuxedo

When it comes to your questions, it's better to be a cheater than a quitter.

WAIT WAIT HOW MANY DICTIONARIES/THESAURUSES

THE COATHANGER HAS $20 ON YOU HAVING MORE THAN ME

AND I TOOK HIM UP ON IT

I just went and counted them, I have precisely:

-2 dictionaries for my language

-3 english dictionaries

-2 french dictionaries

-1 german dictionary

-2 english thesauruses

-1 french thesaurus

-1 german thesaurus

-1 thesaurus for my language

There's a good chance that there's more, but I most likely misplaced them and can't find them.

You've never witnessed the true joys of siblinghood, obviously.

Nor do I ever wish to.

That doesn't mean you can't answer it.

Well, to be honest, I think it's just you reusing that format to mess with me

oh yeah and all the rest of your assets are in a swiss trust fund to avoid the accruement of taxes on them

smart move tux

smart move

Um.. pfft, yeah, of course, duh.

Plenty of recipes for this one online.

what no of course i wasn't trying to track down where your hometown is why would you think that

:okiedokieloki:

How about now?

I think I'll settle for that last one I mentioned.

How many notable coincidences have occurred in your life, if any?

I do recall being caught off-guard by a few strange and awfully particular coincidences, but I can't remember the context for them very well...

How is it that all sentient beings experience 'now' at the same time?

I haven't the slightest clue. Do you want a philosophical answer or a scientific one? Either way, I have a mild headache and THIS IS NOT HELPING

Who do you hug the most often, on average?

My mom, I guess...  We rarely hug, but I don't regularly hug anyone else, so...

What are your thoughts on mathematics?

A very interesting and necessary subject to study (until a certain point, at least in my case). Ironically enough, I was always somewhat of a "natural" at maths, easily able to quickly connect dots in my head and come up with a way to solve problems. Perhaps I would have been able to have a career in something math or science related if I wasn't so lazy and uninterested at the time and my teachers weren't so incompetent. Same story for physics and chemistry, pretty much. "Wasted potential."

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I, uh...  please:please:

Very well, then.

Since you said pretty please with a Rarity on top.

Our team used to be called the Epsilon Twelve, taking down global crime syndicates and networks of corruption like no-one had ever dreamed of being capable of before. Greensleeves led us to one successful operation to another, until what we call the Insider Incident occurred - one of our own teammates turned against everything we stood for, betraying us into the hands of a deadly criminal named Queenpin.

Now we're regrouping, but I can't reveal any more than that due to the necessarily covert nature of our undertakings.

Also we need your coathanger.

COUGH more like overestimate COUGH

Apologies, my neck is a bit dry. I'll go fetch myself some water.

Impossible.

You can't overestimate me for the same reason there's no number bigger than infinity.

Saying "don't say that sort of thing" can be (and most likely will be) interpreted very differently than "don't say that sort of thing here".

Therefore, not the same thing.

But similar enough that it could still be construed as mimicking me.

Also, you're still mimicking me.

How dare you imitate my penchant for logic like that.

I just went and counted them, I have precisely:

-2 dictionaries for my language

-3 english dictionaries

-2 french dictionaries

-1 german dictionary

-2 english thesauruses

-1 french thesaurus

-1 german thesaurus

-1 thesaurus for my language

There's a good chance that there's more, but I most likely misplaced them and can't find them.

HAH COATHANGER'S SORE 'CAUSE THAT WAS HIS LAST PAIR OF TENNERS

I have 8 English dictionaries (one of them's two-volume, but I count that as one) and 1 Latin one - 1 more dictionary than you have -, as well as 7 English thesauruses (plus a double-up of one of them) - 2 more thesauruses than you have. :yay:

*does disturbingly nerdy and sorta pointless-because-you-never-actually-claimed-you-had-more-dictionaries/thesauruses-than-me victory dance*

Nor do I ever wish to.

You do; you just don't know it yet.

Well, to be honest, I think it's just you reusing that format to mess with me

you know too much...

:catface:

I haven't the slightest clue. Do you want a philosophical answer or a scientific one? Either way, I have a mild headache and THIS IS NOT HELPING

HAH I BROKE HIM

A very interesting and necessary subject to study (until a certain point, at least in my case). Ironically enough, I was always somewhat of a "natural" at maths, easily able to quickly connect dots in my head and come up with a way to solve problems. Perhaps I would have been able to have a career in something math or science related if I wasn't so lazy and uninterested at the time and my teachers weren't so incompetent. Same story for physics and chemistry, pretty much. "Wasted potential."

What mathematical level did you get up to?

What is the weirdest item you own?

What is the most impressive item you own?

What is the oldest item you own?

What is the most valuable item you own (whether monetary or sentimental value)?

Very well, then.

Since you said pretty please with a Rarity on top.

Our team used to be called the Epsilon Twelve, taking down global crime syndicates and networks of corruption like no-one had ever dreamed of being capable of before. Greensleeves led us to one successful operation to another, until what we call the Insider Incident occurred - one of our own teammates turned against everything we stood for, betraying us into the hands of a deadly criminal named Queenpin.

Now we're regrouping, but I can't reveal any more than that due to the necessarily covert nature of our undertakings.

Also we need your coathanger.

..So, what you're saying is, Coathanger Larry isn't just an imaginary friend of mine, and he just used me for cover all these years? :(

I...   I don't know what to think about this... 

Impossible.

You can't overestimate me for the same reason there's no number bigger than infinity.

Pal, you need to try out some of my self deprecation sometime. It'd do wanders for ya.

How dare you imitate my penchant for logic like that.

Well, I suppose I've been hanging out with you too much...  :orly:

HAH COATHANGER'S SORE 'CAUSE THAT WAS HIS LAST PAIR OF TENNERS

I have 8 English dictionaries (one of them's two-volume, but I count that as one) and 1 Latin one - 1 more dictionary than you have -, as well as 7 English thesauruses (plus a double-up of one of them) - 2 more thesauruses than you have. :yay:

*does disturbingly nerdy and sorta pointless-because-you-never-actually-claimed-you-had-more-dictionaries/thesauruses-than-me victory dance*

Yes, BUT, I have a wider variety of dictionaries. (Seriously, why do you need eight english dictionaries!?)

Either way, it's all on him, he shoulda' known how many dictionaries we have here.

You do; you just don't know it yet.

NEIN.

you know too much...

Indeed, I've grown acquainted with your shenanigans. :sunshower:

:catface:

Alright, no more potential clues to my location for you from now on.

What mathematical level did you get up to?

"Mathematical level"? Oh, you mean like the english levels, B1, B2, C3 and the sort. We don't generally use that for maths here, so I haven't the slightest clue.

What is the weirdest item you own?

A mosaic frog figurine I got from Greece. It's peculiar, but it's neat.

What is the most impressive item you own?

A literal 1.25 meters long wooden sword, painted blood red, a fang at the end of the hilt and the hilt itself wrapped in leather straps. It's really heavy, and it's safe to say you could knock out someone with it fairly easily.

What is the oldest item you own?

A sewed portrait my grand-grandma made in her youth. It's very special to us.

What is the most valuable item you own (whether monetary or sentimental value)?

Personally, I don't particularly hold on to items with "sentimental value" (the portrait doesn't count as personal, it's a family thing), like a toy from my childhood or something along those lines.

As for most expensive, I have to say, you're not being very subtle about the impending robbery, are you now?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

..So, what you're saying is, Coathanger Larry isn't just an imaginary friend of mine, and he just used me for cover all these years? :(

I...   I don't know what to think about this... 

He says he wasn't using you for cover, he was protecting you from Queenpin, because... wait, what? *muffled coathangery whispering* ... you can't be serious... *intenser muffled whispering* ... oh, dear, this is worse than I thought... Uh, I'll get back to you on that, we just, um, need to take care of an assassin or two who are, well, kinda bearing down on your location.

Batten down the hatches and stay clear of the aerial cover-fire.

Pal, you need to try out some of my self deprecation sometime. It'd do wanders for ya.

Nahhhhh, I'm way 2l33t4d4t.

Yes, BUT, I have a wider variety of dictionaries. (Seriously, why do you need eight english dictionaries!?)

My dictionaries/thesauruses are hand-picked from a variety of different eras (pre-1950s to present) and different areas (America, England, and several other historically English-speaking regions) to give maximum possible variety of English vocabillularary in as few pages as possible. I have rather an extensive vocabillularary committed to memory, so I need decidedly singular reference volumes to expand and independently verify the more exotic portions of it.

That, and I collect them as a bit of a hobby. Maximum $2 each from decent second-hand stores.

NEIN.

JA, MEIN ANZUG.

Alright, no more potential clues to my location for you from now on.

this should be interesting

"Mathematical level"? Oh, you mean like the english levels, B1, B2, C3 and the sort. We don't generally use that for maths here, so I haven't the slightest clue.

Noooooooo. Such an assumytuxedo.

I mean 'mathematical level' as in 'the level of maths you got up to' as in 'what sort of topics did you culminate your studies with'.

A mosaic frog figurine I got from Greece. It's peculiar, but it's neat.

ahhhh teh frug

A literal 1.25 meters long wooden sword, painted blood red, a fang at the end of the hilt and the hilt itself wrapped in leather straps. It's really heavy, and it's safe to say you could knock out someone with it fairly easily.

Noice, noice.

Sounds kinda like the two meter-long mini-broadswords my brother carved out of a broken bedpost for fun the other week.

But, y'know, with more leather.

A sewed portrait my grand-grandma made in her youth. It's very special to us.

Whoa.

How old is it?

As for most expensive, I have to say, you're not being very subtle about the impending robbery, are you now?

If I wanted to know where you hid your cash, I would ask the Coathanger, wouldn't I now?

What is the most interesting place you've ever visited?

What is the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?

If you could choose a single tool that would last you the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?

What is your favourite piece of artwork, of any genre/type?

• Brohoof 1

He says he wasn't using you for cover, he was protecting you from Queenpin, because... wait, what? *muffled coathangery whispering* ... you can't be serious... *intenser muffled whispering* ... oh, dear, this is worse than I thought... Uh, I'll get back to you on that, we just, um, need to take care of an assassin or two who are, well, kinda bearing down on your location.

Batten down the hatches and stay clear of the aerial cover-fire.

W-wait, what!? What on earth would they want from me!?

Oh god, is Mr. Snuffles a spy too? Or maybe plushie Luna? Or both!? I'M LOSING IT DUALITY post-25189-0-63425300-1406314584.png

Nahhhhh, I'm way 2l33t4d4t.

And you called me out for using the 'doge' meme

2012 called, it wants its edgy slang back

That, and I collect them as a bit of a hobby. Maximum $2 each from decent second-hand stores.

Very interesting and peculiar hobby...

Not that I expected anything less.

I mean 'mathematical level' as in 'the level of maths you got up to' as in 'what sort of topics did you culminate your studies with'.

Oh, I see

Well, last time it was relevant to me we were doing "complex advanced" stuff with 3d geometrical shapes and the like.

ahhhh teh frug

...Am I missing something here? :huh:

Sounds kinda like the two meter-long mini-broadswords my brother carved out of a broken bedpost for fun the other week.

Two meters? Now that's just unnecessary.

must be compensating for something else

Whoa.

How old is it?

At least half a century, I'd say.

If I wanted to know where you hid your cash, I would ask the Coathanger, wouldn't I now?

don't mix the coathanger thing with the robbery thing with the locating me thing

trust me, it's better for all of us

What is the most interesting place you've ever visited?

The ruins of the ancient capital of the country of my nation's ancestors

Not much left there, obviously (it's been over 1800 years) but it felt as though I was walking trough ancient ruins in the middle of an enchanted forest. Too bad it was ruined by a group of annoying obnoxious stereotypical tourists soon after.

Is that year potentially useful for you to find where I live? Perhaps...

What is the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?

45 hours

What two-days those were

If you could choose a single tool that would last you the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?

A universal tool, duh. I CAN DO ANYTHIIING as long as I own the property where whatever I'm mining/chopping/cutting/etc. is located but mentioning that sort of ruins the fun so yeah...

What is your favourite piece of artwork, of any genre/type?

Oh come on, you should know better than to ask an 'artist' something like this. There's NO WAY I'd be able to choose just one artwork...  And even if I did, I would very soon change my mind.

• Brohoof 1

W-wait, what!? What on earth would they want from me!?

Is Mr. Snuffles a spy too? Or maybe plushie Luna? Or both!? I'M LOSING IT DUALITY post-25189-0-63425300-1406314584.png

Relax, small one, they just want to forcibly extract information as to my location from your agony-spasming vocal cords.

Nothing personal.

2012 called, it wants its edgy slang back

Tell them they've got the wrong number and hang up.

Oh, I see

Well, last time it was relevant to me we were doing "complex advanced" stuff with 3d geometrical shapes and the like.

You mean like 3-D trigonometrical problems?

Also, complex numbers are a completely different field of maths from geometry; hyperbole can be very misleading when it comes to maths terminology.

...Am I missing something here? :huh:

no

you were just talking about a frug

a mosaic frug

a weird mosaic frug

a weird mosaic frug from greece

so I said ahhhh teh frug

problem?

Two meters? Now that's just unnecessary.

ARE YOU FOR REAL HERE

TWO METRE-LONG SWORDS, NOT TWO-METRE-LONG SWORDS

AAAAARRRRRRGH SUCH READING COMPREHENSION FAILAGE

LEAVE ME MORTAL YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY PRESENCE

At least half a century, I'd say.

That's... not actually as old as I thought it'd be.

My granddad has a Bible that belonged to his dad and that's over a century old.

Does your family have weirdly short generation gaps or something?

don't mix the coathanger thing with the robbery thing with the locating me thing

trust me, it's better for all of us

i'mma mix it

Oh come on, you should know better than to ask an 'artist' something like this. There's NO WAY I'd be able to choose just one artwork...  And even if I did, I would very soon change my mind.

DO ET

If you had the superpower of telekinetically hitting people with an object, what would that object be?

If you could have a single pocket-sized pony in real life, which one would you choose, if any?

What is the single most physically painful event you've ever experienced?

What is the most interesting pattern you've ever seen?

(edited)

Relax, small one, they just want to forcibly extract information as to my location from your agony-spasming vocal cords.

Nothing personal.

W-Why should I trust you? You could be one of them! EVERYTHING I'VE EVER KNOWN IS A LIE

Tell them they've got the wrong number and hang up.

Quite a witty response. Here, have another Tux Point.

Also, complex numbers are a completely different field of maths from geometry; hyperbole can be very misleading when it comes to maths terminology.

Fite me, math man

ARE YOU FOR REAL HERE

TWO METRE-LONG SWORDS, NOT TWO-METRE-LONG SWORDS

AAAAARRRRRRGH SUCH READING COMPREHENSION FAILAGE

LEAVE ME MORTAL YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY PRESENCE

You're exaggerating, it could be much worse. Besides, you could have just said "two one meter long swords".

That's... not actually as old as I thought it'd be.

My granddad has a Bible that belonged to his dad and that's over a century old.

Does your family have weirdly short generation gaps or something?

She made it herself in her youth around the 40's, before they were 'exiled' (don't ask) 

DO ET

Sure. 

Man, it's a great picture, let me tell you. It's really nice. The best you've ever seen. Doesn't get much better than that. Sure am glad I got to see it. 

If you had the superpower of telekinetically hitting people with an object, what would that object be?

Saturn. 

If you could have a single pocket-sized pony in real life, which one would you choose, if any?

What a silly question. I'm sure you already know the answer to this one. 

What is the single most physically painful event you've ever experienced?

Fell on still-scorching-hot ash when I was young. I still have the scar on my right leg...  the pain was excruciating. My skeleton was trying to crawl out of my skin to escape it. There's no other way to describe it. 

What is the most interesting pattern you've ever seen?

Those neat ice patterns that form on the windows during winter. 

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

W-Why should I trust you? You could be one of them! EVERYTHING I'VE EVER KNOWN IS A LIE

THE COATHANGER IS ON MY SIDE

DO YOU NOT TRUST HIM EVEN AFTER ALL YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER

Quite a witty response. Here, have another Tux Point.

ONE MOAR UNTIL SKETCHAGE CAN BE ATTAINED

3 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

Fite me, math man

*fight

Spoiler

i can take you

You're exaggerating, it could be much worse. Besides, you could have just said "two one meter long swords".

ERRONEOUS HYPHEN-RELATED GRAMMAR IS PET PEEVE

YOUR 'COULD HAVE JUST SAID' SHOULD BE "two one-meter-long swords"

SEE THE HYPHENS THERE

SEE HOW THEY WORK

USE THEM

She made it herself in her youth around the 40's, before they were 'exiled' (don't ask) 

In her youth?

So your great-grandmother was born in 1925 (+/- 5yrs).

Assuming generic generation gap of 25 years (+/- 5yrs), your grandparent was born 1945 (+/- 10yrs), your parent was born 1965 (+/- 15yrs), and you were born 1985 (+/- 20yrs).

Therefore, you're between 52 and 12.

Feel free to congratulate me on my successful calculation of your age.

Sure. 

Man, it's a great picture, let me tell you. It's really nice. The best you've ever seen. Doesn't get much better than that. Sure am glad I got to see it.

Wow, me too.

Truly it is a masterpiece.

(my sarcasm should be perceived as being at thick-enough-to-slice levels here)

Saturn. 

Why in the wide, wide, world of Equestria would you want to mug people with a Roman agricultural deity?

What a silly question. I'm sure you already know the answer to this one. 

Oh, yeah, you do come across as a Diamond Tiara kinda guy.

What's your favourite quote for any and all situations?

What's the time?

How often do you allow yourself to become sleep deprived?

What's the densest item you own?

(edited)

THE COATHANGER IS ON MY SIDE

DO YOU NOT TRUST HIM EVEN AFTER ALL YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER

FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS I THOUGHT HE WAS A FIGMENT OF MY HUMAN-INTERACTION-DEPRIVED MIND

HE NEVER TOLD ME THE TRUTH

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I TRUST HIM

ONE MOAR UNTIL SKETCHAGE CAN BE ATTAINED

Don't count on it. I have a feeling I'll be taking one back soon... :okiedokieloki:

*fight

Did that on purpose, actually. The ol' "MLG" meme lingo.

I can take you

Keep that for the irish/australian PM chat, pal

Besides, you wouldn't fight someone with a fractured chin, would you?

ERRONEOUS HYPHEN-RELATED GRAMMAR IS PET PEEVE

YOUR 'COULD HAVE JUST SAID' SHOULD BE "two one-meter-long swords"

SEE THE HYPHENS THERE

SEE HOW THEY WORK

USE THEM

Fine, jeez.

One second you throw grammar in a puddle of mud and spit on it

The next you're the greatest grammar nazi of history

In her youth?

So your great-grandmother was born in 1925 (+/- 5yrs).

Assuming generic generation gap of 25 years (+/- 5yrs), your grandparent was born 1945 (+/- 10yrs), your parent was born 1965 (+/- 15yrs), and you were born 1985 (+/- 20yrs).

Therefore, you're between 52 and 12.

Feel free to congratulate me on my successful calculation of your age.

Wow, this is the most complex pointless work I've ever witnessed.

Respect.

Why in the wide, wide, world of Equestria would you want to mug people with a Roman agricultural deity?

The planet, ya goof

although this would be pretty cool as well

Oh, yeah, you do come across as a Diamond Tiara kinda guy.

I'll be taking one TuxPoint™ back now, thank you.

What's your favourite quote for any and all situations?

"Oh well, guess I'll die." *dramatically falls on the floor*

What's the time?

Oh, it's half past my cousin's dog's bedtime.

How often do you allow yourself to become sleep deprived?

As often as I can. I work better at night.

What's the densest item you own?

Dense as in, stupid?

I guess this one kinder-surprise tube thing. I don't even know how to describe it. It's utterly pointless.

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 1

FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS I THOUGHT HE WAS A FIGMENT OF MY HUMAN-INTERACTION-DEPRIVED MIND

HE NEVER TOLD ME THE TRUTH

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I TRUST HIM

He says he had no idea you thought he was just a figment of your imagination.

He says you should stop talking to random supposedly inanimate objects you weirdo seriously you did it so often he thought you knew he was sentient.

Did that on purpose, actually. The ol' "MLG" meme lingo.

yeah i know spell-correcting your 'fite me' challenge is the grammar-police equivalent of slapping you in the face with a wet-paint-coated gumboot then drooling on your waffle

fite me

Besides, you wouldn't fight someone with a fractured chin, would you?

i so would chivalry is dead man didn't you get the memo

One second you throw grammar in a puddle of mud and spit on it

The next you're the greatest grammar nazi of history

Yes, but I throw grammar in a puddle of mud and spit on it humourously.

As in, deliberately.

As in, not like you and your heretical hyphens.

Wow, this is the most complex pointless work I've ever witnessed.

Respect.

tuxpoint tho?

The planet, ya goof

although this would be pretty cool as well

It would certainly be a convincing argument in favour of the existence of a god when handing out religious flyers door-to-door.

I'll be taking one TuxPoint™ back now, thank you.

I thought you handed out TuxPoints when I made witty jokes.

Such ambiguity, mein Anzug.

also is mine nao you can't no haz mai point

Oh, it's half past my cousin's dog's bedtime.

So it's approximately 6pm?

You really need to stop giving away timezone information like this.

Dense as in, stupid?

I guess this one kinder-surprise tube thing. I don't even know how to describe it. It's utterly pointless.

dense as in dense bruh it's not a complex word

What's the highest you've ever counted in a single unbroken try?

What's the loudest thing you've ever heard?

What's the longest you've ever slept in one go?

Why is best pony?

(edited)

He says he had no idea you thought he was just a figment of your imagination.

He says you should stop talking to random supposedly inanimate objects you weirdo seriously you did it so often he thought you knew he was sentient.

...Oh. Um..  ok then..?

Wait, shouldn't you guys be defending me from assassins or something?

yeah i know spell-correcting your 'fite me' challenge is the grammar-police equivalent of slapping you in the face with a wet-paint-coated gumboot then drooling on your waffle

What a quaint comparison..

i so would chivalry is dead man didn't you get the memo

Eh, I got the stitches removed today, so I s'pose it wouldn't have mattered either way

Yes, but I throw grammar in a puddle of mud and spit on it humourously.

As in, deliberately.

As in, not like you and your heretical hyphens.

English ain't my first language, remember? Besides, it's usually late when I'm replying to you. You gotta cut me some slack every now and again.

God, I hate using that card.

I thought you handed out TuxPoints when I made witty jokes.

Such ambiguity, mein Anzug.

Witty jokes that amuse and/or intrigue me, not witty jokes at my expense. Saying my favorite character is one of the most hated (before redemption) characters in the show is not witty nor a joke.

tuxpoint tho?

also is mine nao you can't no haz mai point

It's quite simple, really; I won't give you a point for that clever statement to make up for you not returning the point I demanded. Yup, works for me.

So it's approximately 6pm?

You really need to stop giving away timezone information like this.

Little late for that, ain't it?

dense as in dense bruh it's not a complex word

Oh. I don't know, the wall..?

What's the highest you've ever counted in a single unbroken try?

About six hundred, I'd say. Nevertheless, a complete waste of time.

What's the longest you've ever slept in one go?

Ten hours, usually on holidays.

Why is best pony?

Well, I imagine who the 'best pony' is depends on the individual's experiences and perspective. Some people really like their personality, some people relate to them, some people admire them, and more often than not all of the above. Therefore, it's safe to say there is no universally 'best pony'.

Edited by TheOneGuy0000
  • Brohoof 1

...Oh. Um..  ok then..?

Wait, shouldn't you guys be defending me from assassins or something?

We are.

I'm typing this with their faces.

What a quaint comparison..

English ain't my first language, remember? Besides, it's usually late when I'm replying to you. You gotta cut me some slack every now and again.

i no cut you slack get over yourself i'm helping you to be a better person

starting with your punctuation

Witty jokes that amuse and/or intrigue me, not witty jokes at my expense. Saying my favorite character is one of the most hated (before redemption) characters in the show is not witty nor a joke.

Pfeh, you exaggerate.

I know plenty of people who like DT (now that she's been redeemed) and there's no call to take it as an insult if I mess with your words to imply I think you like her.

It was mostly a joke centred on subverting your expectations of me knowing who your favourite pony is and going off on a tangent about a completely different and somewhat incongruous smolhorse, anyway.

Was a joke, was witty, and wasn't 'at your expense'.

Silli tux.

It's quite simple, really; I won't give you a point for that clever statement to make up for you not returning the point I demanded. Yup, works for me.

I STILL HAVE THREE HAH YOU GOT GIVE MEH SKETCHAGE NAO

Well, I imagine who the 'best pony' is depends on the individual's experiences and perspective. Some people really like their personality, some people relate to them, some people admire them, and more often than not all of the above. Therefore, it's safe to say there is no universally 'best pony'.

yeah yeah you know what subjectivism means we get it BUT I NEVER SAID 'BEST PONY' WAS AN OBJECTIVE TERM WHAT IS YOUR SUBJECTIVE OPINION ON WHY LUNA IS BEST PONY ALREADY

What do you do most regularly, every week without fail?

What are the most thought-provoking quotes, books, and/or ideas you've ever come across?

What is your favourite colour that isn't one of the primary or secondary colours?

Who is your favourite relative?

• Brohoof 1

We are.

I'm typing this with their faces.

That's reassuring and disconcerting at the same time. How you always manage to do this, I'll never know.

Oh, you didn't notice? Sometimes I use two instead of three. Because in certain circumstances, three is just...  too dramatic.

i no cut you slack get over yourself i'm helping you to be a better person

starting with your punctuation

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON WITHOUT TELLING ME

YOU LYING TRAITOR

NOBODY MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON WITHOUT TELLING ME

NOBODEEEEEEEEEH

Pfeh, you exaggerate.

I know plenty of people who like DT (now that she's been redeemed) and there's no call to take it as an insult if I mess with your words to imply I think you like her.

It was mostly a joke centred on subverting your expectations of me knowing who your favourite pony is and going off on a tangent about a completely different and somewhat incongruous smolhorse, anyway.

Was a joke, was witty, and wasn't 'at your expense'.

Silli tux.

. . .

You're still not getting that TuxPoint™ back.

I STILL HAVE THREE HAH YOU GOT GIVE MEH SKETCHAGE NAO

WELL, WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT YOU DESIRE ALREADY

yeah yeah you know what subjectivism means we get it BUT I NEVER SAID 'BEST PONY' WAS AN OBJECTIVE TERM WHAT IS YOUR SUBJECTIVE OPINION ON WHY LUNA IS BEST PONY ALREADY

...But didn't I already tell you that when you asked me if I have a waifu?

What do you do most regularly, every week without fail?

Breathe oxygen. Would be pretty tragic if I didn't.

What are the most thought-provoking quotes, books, and/or ideas you've ever come across?

I can't give you the exact quotes, but I'll pull together a few titles for ya. "Les Miserables" was definitely one of the best, most engaging books I read as a kid. "Captain at 15 Years" was another very interesting one, though I didn't understand it very well at the time. Aside from that, some of our own literature that you've likely never heard of.

What is your favourite colour that isn't one of the primary or secondary colours?

Turquoise is a neat one.

Who is your favourite relative?

My grand-grandpa. He was the best. Whenever we would go out on our regular stroll trough the town, he'd always buy me a trinket or something to munch on, despite my grandma's warnings. When I was young, they used to tell me there was a monster in the attic that would come out and eat me if I misbehaved (the oldest trick in the book), and every time he got a bruise or a cut while chopping the woods in the garage (we only had fireplaces) and I asked him about it, he'd tell me that he got it when he was fighting off the monster. As he got older, he got diabetes, and we stopped going out on our strolls. About one or two years later, he died. I was around seven years old at the time. I don't remember much, but I do vividly remember being very confused and crying a lot.

Eesh, sorry for the touchy-feely paragraph. Got a little emotional there.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

That's reassuring and disconcerting at the same time. How you always manage to do this, I'll never know.

Easy. By being a homicidal genius with only your best interests in mind.

42 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

Oh, you didn't notice? Sometimes I use two instead of three. Because in certain circumstances, three is just...  too dramatic.

It don't matter none if you 'sometimes' use two instead of three.

Three periods is called an ellipsis (". . ." with a space between each dot, to be precise), and it's a special punctuation mark all by itself.

What you're doing is either a malformed ellipsis or just a couple of lonely full stops.

45 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON WITHOUT TELLING ME

YOU LYING TRAITOR

NOBODY MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON WITHOUT TELLING ME

NOBODEEEEEEEEEH

Except me, apparently.

46 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

. . .

You're still not getting that TuxPoint™ back.

[citation needed]

46 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

WELL, WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT YOU DESIRE ALREADY

I DON'T KNOW

GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT: IS THE '???' OPTION IS ACTUALLY WORTH MORE THAN THREE-AND-A-THIRD SKETCHES

48 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

...But didn't I already tell you that when you asked me if I have a waifu?

formalise your prior explanation and then we'll talk about redundant questions

49 minutes ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

Breathe oxygen. Would be pretty tragic if I didn't.

Unless you only stopped because you suddenly became Superman and decided that breathing was for n00bs.

1 hour ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

My grand-grandpa. He was the best. Whenever we would go out on our regular stroll trough the town, he'd always buy me a trinket or something to munch on, despite my grandma's warnings. When I was young, they used to tell me there was a monster in the attic that would come out and eat me if I misbehaved (the oldest trick in the book), and every time he got a bruise or a cut while chopping the woods in the garage (we only had fireplaces) and I asked him about it, he'd tell me that he got it when he was fighting off the monster. As he got older, he got diabetes, and we stopped going out on our strolls. About one or two years later, he died. I was around seven years old at the time. I don't remember much, but I do vividly remember being very confused and crying a lot.

Eesh, sorry for the touchy-feely paragraph. Got a little emotional there.

Awwwww. :(

Why?

Are you sure about that?

What is the best material for use in making cutlery, in your opinion?

What is the best single gemstone featured in MLP, in your opinion?

Easy. By being a homicidal genius with only your best interests in mind.

Both of those statements are up for debate... 

It don't matter none if you 'sometimes' use two instead of three.

Three periods is called an ellipsis (". . ." with a space between each dot, to be precise), and it's a special punctuation mark all by itself.

What you're doing is either a malformed ellipsis or just a couple of lonely full stops.

Sheesh, I know it's not grammatically correct, it's just a silly thing I do on occasion, like saying "hoers" instead of "horse", or "naow" instead of "now".

Take it easy, ye silly water puddle. Last time I checked I wasn't here for the Cambridge Exam.

Except me, apparently.

Back at it again with the plentiful overconfidence, I see. How do you know that?

[citation needed]

Argh, just scroll up a little like all of us middle-class-ers, your highness.

Besides, we both know you're well aware of what I was talking about, but you had no other witty response.

GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT: IS THE '???' OPTION IS ACTUALLY WORTH MORE THAN THREE-AND-A-THIRD SKETCHES

It's obviously debatable. The third 'item' doesn't have as much 'physical' use as a digital sketch, but most of the time it's more intriguing.

I'd personally advise you to get a few sketches first.

formalise your prior explanation and then we'll talk about redundant questions

The thing is, I'm not sure what information you want from me. You just asked "Why best pony?", then mentioned Luna, and now I'm just confused.

Why?

There is no reason whatsoever. It just is.

Are you sure about that?

I am sure about naught but one thing, my friend.

What is the best material for use in making cutlery, in your opinion?

I'd personally settle for good ol' silver, for the obvious reasons. Also not flashy enough to immediately catch the eye of a thief, in comparison to something with similar properties, like gold.

What is the best single gemstone featured in MLP, in your opinion?

Judging by what? Power? That would be the Alicorn Amulet, seeing as the elements are useless separated. Beauty? There are many impressive gems in Equestria. I'm also very intrigued by that gem attached to the Storm King's scepter.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, TheOneGuy0000 said:

Both of those statements are up for debate... 

do you seriously want to argue with the 'only your best interests in mind' one

Sheesh, I know it's not grammatically correct, it's just a silly thing I do on occasion, like saying "hoers" instead of "horse", or "naow" instead of "now".

BUT IT'S NOT AS FUNNYYYYYYY

Take it easy, ye silly water puddle. Last time I checked I wasn't here for the Cambridge Exam.

no talking

please answer all questions

you have fifteen minutes left

Back at it again with the plentiful overconfidence, I see. How do you know that?

Because I already have.

Argh, just scroll up a little like all of us middle-class-ers, your highness.

You do realise I keep a collection of every last nickname a user on these forums has called me?

Besides, we both know you're well aware of what I was talking about, but you had no other witty response.

[citation needed]

It's obviously debatable. The third 'item' doesn't have as much 'physical' use as a digital sketch, but most of the time it's more intriguing.

I'd personally advise you to get a few sketches first.

Iiiiiif you say so.

Gimme dem sketchage.

The thing is, I'm not sure what information you want from me. You just asked "Why best pony?", then mentioned Luna, and now I'm just confused.

'Why is best pony'.

As in, 'why is best pony best pony'.

As in, 'why is Luna your favourite pony (subjectively speaking)'.

You overthink these things, methinks.

There is no reason whatsoever. It just is.

How nihilistic of you.

I am sure about naught but one thing, my friend.

Death? Taxes? Han Solo shot first?

I'd personally settle for good ol' silver, for the obvious reasons. Also not flashy enough to immediately catch the eye of a thief, in comparison to something with similar properties, like gold.

Platinum looks like tinfoil, so that's always an option.

Judging by what? Power? That would be the Alicorn Amulet, seeing as the elements are useless separated. Beauty? There are many impressive gems in Equestria. I'm also very intrigued by that gem attached to the Storm King's scepter.

we've been over this

i ask the questions

you answer them

now what is best gemstone

Would you rather have your bones broken by sticks or stones?

How do the words 'predatory mustache' make you feel?

Who is your favourite poet?

Have you ever read 'Calvin and Hobbes'?

• Brohoof 1