Sign in to follow this  
Drunkfrank

Spoiler MLP Season 7 Episode 18: Daring Done Promo!

Recommended Posts

Looks great, hoping for Somnambula appearance

 

Er, sorry for the double post, must have lagged out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Hierok said:

Hopefully they will keep the amazing episode streak up. :twi:

Well, lets look at the track record for Daring Do related episodes

Read it and Weep: Really enjoyable episode with a few minor flaws

Daring Don't: A really fun episode that brought something totally unexpected to the series

Stranger than Fan Fiction: Wonderful episode all around

I think we will have ourselves a winner, but I don't think I can take much more "Top 5 of the season" contenders, it's starting to hurt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ryanmahaffe said:

Well, lets look at the track record for Daring Do related episodes

Read it and Weep: Really enjoyable episode with a few minor flaws

Daring Don't: A really fun episode that brought something totally unexpected to the series

Stranger than Fan Fiction: Wonderful episode all around

I think we will have ourselves a winner, but I don't think I can take much more "Top 5 of the season" contenders, it's starting to hurt

Yes. This season begins to leave the others in the dust. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*fangirls* YES it's a Rainbow Dash episode!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh......So, last week's promo, the one for To Change A Changeling, was a little late but this was right on time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Looks great, hoping for Somnambula appearance

 

Er, sorry for the double post, must have lagged out.

I'm certain Somnambula is in it, in fact she's probably the only reason Pinkie is in this episode 

57 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Well, lets look at the track record for Daring Do related episodes

Read it and Weep: Really enjoyable episode with a few minor flaws

Daring Don't: A really fun episode that brought something totally unexpected to the series

Stranger than Fan Fiction: Wonderful episode all around

I think we will have ourselves a winner, but I don't think I can take much more "Top 5 of the season" contenders, it's starting to hurt

Daring Don't is a mixed bag but the other two are ace

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

Hopefully they will keep the amazing episode streak up. :twi:

I hope so but I don't want to jinx it :P *knocks on wood*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction, RD: That should be "not so-secret pony adventurer of all time."

Thanks, friendship journal! XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I was wondering when we'd get another Daring Do episode. I've enjoyed them all so far, and this one promises to be just as interesting as the last ones. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if in this episode, AK Yearling/Daring Do will meet Spike and Spike will help the Main Six in this episode. 

Edited by Brainstorm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I wonder why Pinkie Pie is involved in this, and I wonder why Daring Do is going to retire.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see it! I hope Daring Do is done with. I suspect that she is going to move to ponyville, and we will get a lesson on how to deal with your favorite story ending. 

 

If I had to take a guess, Daring Do retiring will be a friendship lesson for us fans on how to deal with MLP coming to an end by showing how RD deals with Her favorite stories coming to an end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a

5 hours ago, Hierok said:

Hopefully they will keep the amazing episode streak up. :twi:

I entirely agree and I have rather high hopes for this episode in particular.  I've been a fan of Daring Do since I watched Read it and Weep and I'm certainly looking forwards to seeing more of her this episode.

I wonder, though, if she'll be just retiring for writing the books or adventuring as well, along with whether the retirement will stick or be the 15-minute kind you usually see in this kind of show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

So I wonder why Pinkie Pie is involved in this, and I wonder why Daring Do is going to retire.

 

This is probably going to be the somnambula episode since she'll be pinkie's analogue in the legends of of magic, and there's not really any other opportunities for somnambula's legend to pop up. Probably will have something where daring do shares a story about somnambula to dash and compares pinkie to her.

large.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DJ_Bonebraker said:

As a

I entirely agree and I have rather high hopes for this episode in particular.  I've been a fan of Daring Do since I watched Read it and Weep and I'm certainly looking forwards to seeing more of her this episode.

I wonder, though, if she'll be just retiring for writing the books or adventuring as well, along with whether the retirement will stick or be the 15-minute kind you usually see in this kind of show?

I have been thinking of Daring do too. What is she going to do from now on. Maybe she will join Starlights friends. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems the episode is leaked. Egypt Pony is coming. :D

Edit: Hasbro released it early on youtube.

Spoiler

 

large.png

large.png

large.png

large.png

Edited by Crystal Peppermint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

45 minutes ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

It seems the episode is leaked. Egypt Pony is coming. :D

Edit: Hasbro released it early on youtube.

Spoiler

  Hide contents

large.png

large.png

large.png

large.png

Now only waiting on a pony anubis. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

It seems the episode is leaked. Egypt Pony is coming. :D

Edit: Hasbro released it early on youtube.

Spoiler

  Reveal hidden contents

large.png

large.png

large.png

large.png

Ah no! It's "Scare Master" all over again...but you know what, it's only a week, not a whole month. I can hold off until the weekend.:proud:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like the episode will be awesome and interesting. It's been a little while since we had a Daring Do related episode. It's surprising to hear that Daring Do might be retiring. It looks like Rainbow, Pinkie and Daring Do are going on an adventure somewhere. It's also interesting that we'll be seeing Caballeron once again. I wonder what he'll be up to in the episode. All in all, I'm really looking forward to this episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.