Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This was hard, but I made a lot of improvements to my OC, Neon Tetherlight, and I'm pretty proud of 'em, BUT, I have no idea for a cutie mark. I mean, I do have some ideas but... I'll need help. I'm just not that good at getting that 'perfect design' I was thinking of... 

I would be grateful if you could gather up some ideas for a  cutie mark. Anything would be fine. I'll also give a small description about him-

He is an ambiverted unicorn that works for a prestigious software and hardware company called ManeFrame. (Pun intended, and you could also help me with that. :P) His dream is to spread the knowledge of technology to each and every corner of Equestria. He mainly works in the secret wing of his company that is developing a machine that uses magic to power an A.I called . And, there has been some amount of progress, the only problem is that the magic that they are currently using isn't strong enough to keep the A.I conscious for long.

Enough about his job. Let's get into his head.

Neo is a Stallion of few words, and only speaks when beneficiary, but when he is around his friends, he is like a high school Filly, talking about other pony's secrets that he has no business knowing. He likes being around his friends, but doesn't make it obvious.  His relationship with his sister though, is a whole other story. He and she used to get along well, but their different views on the world separated them and made them go their own ways, But that doesn't mean he doesn't like spending some sibling time together. He also has a tendency to get into fighs even if they could be easily avoided. No one knows how he does that though..

Now fears...

He is scared of the ocean. Like the deep blue part of it, and he's afraid that the waves will drag him into it. (Even though it's not exactly possible with him.) He is vulnerable to jump scares and anything that looks a bit too scary. He has stage freight but if he's performing something in front of his friends, he's fine with it.

And now for talents! Uhh...

He is exceptionally good at programming and can work with any kind of basic motor. He is pretty good at gaming and had won in a lot of competitions as a colt. He is kinda like a 'Jack of all spades' with sports. Not excellent in anything, or too bad at something. And cooking is out of his league keep that in mind. (*cough*)

I will add a bit more of his bio after I've gotten an idea of his cutie mark. Remember, whatever I've written here is rough and I will make improvements.

And thanks in advance! :D

Image014.tif

Edited by HeXaLiNk