Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc School for Criminals reboot OOC

reader8363

Since prisons have been getting worse. Shadow came up to the Princesses and explained a prison where prisoner will get better. They agreed, but only with they see it happening. He nodded and got started. Now it's time to pass it down to his daughter, Rose.

Genre: SOL

Rules:
No Gmodding, NSFW, and alicorns
Try to post regularly-if leaving the rp, post them leaving the prison.

Roles:
New
Old
Guard

application:
Role
Name
Type
In for
Time there(guard or Old)

Example
Role: Prisoner
Name Vivus Somnus
Type: Lamia
In for: Breaking and entering places and taking hostages, including the crystal empire castle
Time: 3 months

@reader8363-Rose Beast(Warden), and Vivus Somnus(Prisoner)
@GoldieS-Mortiferum Latro(New Prisoner)
@Techno Universal-Atom Unit(Guard)
@Superwholock-Arctica Superion(New Prisoner)

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

A school for criminals?  That's definitely an interesting, I could either fit in my only OC posted on this site or create an entirely new character.  Though judging on how much it will benefit the existing OC, it could be one or the latter.

As for ideas?  I can't really offer any, since I don't know the premise other than, well, it's a school for criminals judging by the title.  Could you offer a little background on this?  Please and thank you, and I hope this reboot takes off.

I might be up for this concept... Definitely sounds interesting. I've got just the perfect character for it, too~

I'm not sure about ideas to give you, but maybe you could implement something like a "graduating system" (unsure if this already was in the RP or not). The guards could come up with some sorts of little challenges or activities for the convicts to carry out, and if they succeed they can climb the ranks, either becoming a reformed guard or even being allowed to escape the prison.

Other than that, I can't think of much else unfortunately. :please:

Okay so I may have a way to include Techno in this! So in this RP Techno would just be a pony who was born in equestria but still he was a major scientist and engineer. Anyways in the RP Techno was working on a new type of robotic AI that could fully simulate the workings of a real pony. Anyways the main thing would be that Techno is starting to prototype and experiment with robotic prison guards in the prison that the RP is taking place in. So it would be quite an interesting concept plus at this stage Techno is in his 40s and he's power level is quite average as he's still learning about what his abilities are. :) 

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
might work, but would need to keep the robots in his own area, the last thing we need is one of the getting crushed by Vivus
Ya still need to put the info in

Yeah the thing with Techno is that most of the time in the RP he would be remotely monitoring the guard bots from his control room in his lab. Anyways his lab is actually in a skyscraper in Manehatten so it would be quite a bit of traveling for Techno if he had to get to the prison. He could teleport to the prison in emergencies but still that would make him quite weakened and tired when he arrives at the scene. Anyways the robotic guards would probably be allocated to one area in the prison in the beginning like the guards would probably be placed in the low security section in the beginning and they would be moved to more dangerous areas of the prison as they get more stable and advanced over time. Plus it would even be safer to have the bots patrolling the high security section instead of actual ponies doing the job but still the bots would still need to gain a high amount of reliability trust to be used in that section. Plus the bots would make things interesting as the more intelligent inmates would try to hack the robots to reprogram them so the bots help the convicts to escape the prison. :)   

@reader8363 I hope this is what you're looking for! If you need anything specific, I'd be happy to add it. 

application:
Role- New Prisoner
Name- Mortiferum Latro (Griffon)
Type- (Prisoner/Criminal)
In for- Numerous accounts of robbery, racketeering, foalnapping, extortion, smuggling, breaking and entering, destruction of property, etc. (Bandit Leader of notorious "Five River Troop")
Time there- N/A (Just arrived)

@Techno Universal
You can only be a guard or prisoner, and the rules state that no alicorns

Yeah I guess maybe I'll just to an application for one of the robotic prison guards then! Anyways Techno himself will only be visiting the prison around once a month to do maintenance checks or when there's a reported major issue with the robotic guards. Anyways I'll primarily be playing the team of robotic guards.  :)

Role: Guard

Name: Atom-UNIT:001

Type: Unicorn

Time there: 5 years 

@Techno Universal
That'll be okay

@Driz @7GrandDad
Are you two still interested in this?

Okay so for now I'll get the guards started with them getting serviced by Techno! Anyways Atom is going to currently be the robotic guard team leader and he's going to be the most intelligent and knowledgeable unit out of the team plus there will be four other units in the team to at this stage. :)

Edited by Techno Universal

@reader8363 Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about it. 

Unfortunately, I'll have to hold off for now. I currently don't have the time to dedicate to the RP, but I might find time in the following week or so. If you'll still have me, I'll have a character and form ready to go by then~

Edited by Driz

I'm good either way. If you'd like to get started now, you could always keep it open for others to join later, right? It is a prison after all, new guards or other workers along with prisoners come and go all the time. Wouldn't be all that strange or hard to work someone new in. 

So, I think I understand the premise, but you can expect at least a few questions from me...

Role: New Prisoner
Name: Arctica Superion
Type: Unicorn
In for: Multiple accounts of breaking and entering, destruction of property, and at least 3 separate assaults
Time there(guard or Old): New arrival