Hello to all!

Jas1547

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching the pilot episode.

Hello everyone! My name is Jason, and I have been a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic since it's first season. However, in a way I have fell out of track with it, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it either through reading fan fictions, the wonderful music an artist creates, or the wonderful art an artist shares on DeviantArt. Also, the show have inspired me to write my very first full length story entitled "A New Home" and from there, I created a series of stories.

I hope to make great friends here, see great art of all types, and enjoy the magic of friendship! :)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums, Jas1547! Don't worry about losing track of the show, I haven't exactly been keeping up with it either. Doesn't stop me from coming here. And you are gonna make friends here, trust me.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

Welcome to the forums, Jas1547! Don't worry about losing track of the show, I haven't exactly been keeping up with it either. Doesn't stop me from coming here. And you are gonna make friends here, trust me.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Thank you very kindly for the warm welcome, and I can't wait to meet others on here such as you and Mirage. :)

11 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

Welcome @Jas1547! Lots to do here and great ponies to meet! Another Rarity fan - fabulous!

(Rarity approves)

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

Great to meet another Rarity fan, and thank you also for the kind and warm welcome. :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello, there, Jas1547 or Jason if you prefer. :grin:  Welcome to these lovely website of ponies, the forums! I hope you get to have a great time while you're here, make some great friends here, see all the lovely art these ponies create, and enjoy that magic you seek! :D There's lots of great ponies to meet here so don't be afraid of chatting with anyone you see and exploring everything we have to offer. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Jason and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice stay here and enjoy all this place has to offer. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

Hi there Totally Lyra! Thank you for the warm welcome, and I will. I truly appreciate it. :)

10 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you for the warm welcome as well Rikifive! :pinkie: Great to be apart of the herd! :)

53 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Hello, there, Jas1547 or Jason if you prefer. :grin:  Welcome to these lovely website of ponies, the forums! I hope you get to have a great time while you're here, make some great friends here, see all the lovely art these ponies create, and enjoy that magic you seek! :D There's lots of great ponies to meet here so don't be afraid of chatting with anyone you see and exploring everything we have to offer. :grin:

Aw.. well, thank you also for the great, warm welcome DashYoshi. So far, I have enjoyed being here and the members here have been so welcoming and kind, and I can't wait to be involved more here on this site! :D

• Brohoof 3