Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Corrupted Harmony IC (1x1 with Driz)

Props Valroa

As Starlight dropped at her hooves, it took Lory a few seconds to realize her crazed plan had worked. Once she confirmed that the princess had lost consciousness, the rebel mare celebrated with a hoof-pump to the air. "I'm awesome~" She patted herself on the back.

On Sunset Shimmer's command to retreat, she looked over and perked her ears. She then looked back down at Starlight. "Alright..." She exhaled. "Up you go--" Then lifted the unconscious Starlight and laid her down on her back. Lory wasn't quite expecting the full weight of the Alicorn, and trembled on her legs a little. "Oof!... Good grief... Had one too many cookies, eh, Your Highness?" And then she began walking off.

Having to carry Starlight on her back, Lory's speed decreased a portion. She couldn't run as fast with the added weight - in fact, she couldn't quite outrun the skeletons that were still on the loose, chasing after the retreating gang. Sweating and out of breath, she attempted to call out:

"HEY SUNNY!!... Give me a hoof, will ya!?... I've got baddies on my tail!!..."

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

The unconscious Starlight murmured in her sleep a bit. Sunset Shimmer nodded and went to help out Lory with carrying Starlight, reducing the weight by half. The others started to form a line and picked off any skeletons that got close enough to the group, allowing them to go back to the crystal empire with a little more ease. The remaining skeletons noticed the attempts to follow were fruitless, and they too retreated away. "What are we going to do with...her?" Sunset asks, looking at Starlight.

• Brohoof 1

"It's a world of possibilities, Sunny..." Lory replied to Sunset's question as they made their way back inside the Empire. She brought the passed-out Starlight to the castle, where she was placed down at last, relieving Lory of the weight. "We interrogate her... Ask a few questions. Give Twilight a call and send our regards. Maybe make a hostage out of her. Torture is an option. Draw a mustache on her while she's out cold." She went on with suggestions.

"Point is, we've now got one less freak to worry about..." She turned to face Sunset Shimmer. "Do you have one of those magic-concealing rope thingies? We should tie her up with something before she comes round, y'know... A-And a black marker, too, if you can find one!... I was serious about the mustache thing."

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

Sunset Shimmer nodded and smirked at Lory slightly. "Yeah, I have that, and markers too. I intend on...getting this..freak on our side. I mean, she has an army, so why not utilize it against Twilight? I'll tie her up, although I won't have her tortured. Maybe threaten her with torture...and force her to work with us maybe." she stated, and commanded the guards to take her away, and tie her up, and leave her in the throne room, also to go find a black marker. The guards do so, taking the unconscious Starlight away. 

• Brohoof 1

((OOC: Heading to bed now. :catface:))

Lory nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan... If we manage to brainwash her, she could be useful. She'll totally have a mustache drawn on her face, but she'll be useful." She brought a hoof to her chin, becoming pensive. Shortly after, however, she let out a lengthy yawn and stretched her legs.

"That was a mission accomplished then, right?... We went there... did our thing... won the fight... was fun..." As she spoke, she felt her eyelids becoming progressively heavier. "If that's everything, boss, I'll... go take a nap... in fact... I might take a nap... right... here..." Right after finishing her sentence, Lory collapsed onto the ground. She was worn-out, having exerted herself to the limit. Additionally, she wasn't entirely accustomed to being under dark magic influence yet, which acted up on her energy.

"Ohhhhhhh... This ground is so comfortableeeeee..." She softly spoke, physically unable to move. Soon enough, she fell peacefully asleep.

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

Sunset Shimmer smiled sweetly as Lory collapsed, asleep. She gently grabbed the sleeping mare with her magic, and carried her off into the castle. She set Lory down gently in the throne room. She quietly ordered the guards to get matress, a blanket, and a comfy pillow. A sleeping, sound Starlight, also tied up and with a magic inhibitor around her horn was next to Lory.

A few minutes later the guards came in, Sunset set the mattress down next to the sleeping duo, and she gently grabbed the 2 sleeping ponies, and put the pillow in the middle. Making them sleep in a way that they sleep right next to eachother. Sunset put a black marker next to the bed. She slipped off her amour, and put it next to the wall, along with her Scyche and Lory's bat. She told the guards that she would be sleeping and then put the blanket over the 2 ponies gently so they wouldn't wake up. She flicks off the lights in the room and heads off to her personal room.

When Lory should happen to awaken in the morning the sun shined in rather nicely. She would see an awake, tied up and disgruntled Starlight next to her. Starlight's eyes seem to be a shade of pink, but they do have blue flames in them Starlight had tape over her mouth. Flames that seem to emit no heat at all. Sunset Shimmer probably wasn't there, still sleeping soundly.

Edited by Twilight Witch
  • Brohoof 1

In the morning, the pink mare woke up with a grunt. She shifted herself in place while still lying down to see if she could possibly get any more snooze time. The sunlight barged into the room, upsetting Lory's eyes through her closed-shut eyelids. She then proceeded to dig her face into the pillow, until she finally came to realize that there was a pillow.

Suddenly springing out of the mattress, she began looking around the room frantically. In fact, she did not recall what had happened the night before. She did not remember when - or where - she fell asleep, or how she managed to arrive at the throne room. She did remember, however, the battle against Starlight and its positive outcome. After that, however, was blurry.

"Ughhh..." She moaned, bringing a hoof to her forehead. Her head was aching a bit: perhaps from having just woken up from an exceptionally heavy slumber. Lory rubbed her eyes in order to get accustomed to the light and soon regained her bearings after a yawn and a stretch. Shortly after, her eyes met with Starlight, who was tied up right next to her. Lory looked at her for a while; confused at first. Then, a devilish smile grew on her feature.

"Oh-oh-oh... Look what we have here..." She got up on her hooves and began pacing towards Starlight. "Did my birthday come sooner or what? My precious little spoils of war, delivered right to my bed... How... convenient." She giggled. Soon, Lory came to notice the black marker next to the mattress. She lifted it up, popped the lid off and stood just a couple of centimeters away from the prisoner.

"So what's it gonna be, princess? Do you like the bushier, thicker mustaches the best, or do you prefer the Canterlotian style fancy cut?... Maybe you'd like your eyebrows done as well... Hmm..." Lory's horn began to glow, casting a spell to magically alter her tone of voice. She began speaking in a strikingly different accent: one reminiscent of a beauty salon owner from the richest parts of Equestria.

"Ooh, magnifique! Yes, exquisite! Oh my, oh my, beeeautiful Starlight Glimmer, what an honor to have you here today! My name is Lorianne Voxanne, world-renowned hairdresser, yes, and I will be treating you here today! Oui! Count on me, my dear!" Lory then began drawing on Starlight's face, like a painter working on a blank canvas. "Oui oui, how elegant! You will become even prettier, my dear! Yes!" Perhaps she'd heard a few grunts and groans coming from her taped-off mouth, but she didn't pay it much mind. She was a master at work. Plus, she was wholeheartedly excited to be making mischief. A proud prankster, she was.

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

As Lory did this Starlight looked angrier and angrier. Starlight knew that she would have to deal with this pony, all the time now. She is confused also as to why Lory is doing this, although she is too angry to pay that much mind. Starlight snorted angrily. She started to try to get out of the restraints but ultimately with no avail. Starlight hated Lory so much right now, and with a muscle movement she fell over purposely, and tried to roll away. Kinda succeeding, sort of. 

Sunset Shimmer peeked in, hiding a smile at what Lory was doing with Starlight.

Edited by Twilight Witch
  • Brohoof 1

"We are not done yet, mademoiselle!!" Lory pounced on Starlight after she'd thrown herself onto the ground, and was trying to scurry away. The make-believe hairdresser pinned Starlight onto the ground and, levitating the marker back towards her face, continued to paint her feature mercilessly.

"A little bit of volume here... Let us fix this line right here... Oh! How about we try this? And this... Aaaaaaaand THIS!!" She lifted herself up, freeing Starlight from her grasp. "Voilà! Magnifique, parfait, pretty-pretty Starlight! You look fabulous!" The prisoner in question perhaps didn't look as fabulous as Lory made it look like. She had the promised mustache, badly sketched on her snout, with quite uneven proportions and crooked lines. Likewise, she had drawn-on fake eyebrows above her eyes, plus a few unidentifiable designs all over her cheeks and forehead. All done with a semi-permanent black ink marker. Needless to say, Lory was satisfied at the results of her work.

The mare stared at the Alicorn for a few seconds. Her smile grew wider and wider by the second and her cheeks filled with air, until eventually she burst into laughter, unable to hold it back. She was guffawing joyfully, crossing her arms against her ribs.

"Oh--Oh goodness!-- Oh my-- Sweet Celestia above!-- You--You look amazing!!--" She spoke between short chuckles, losing her breath. "SUNNY!!-- Come here, you gotta see this!!" She called out, not ceasing her laughing fit. Her eyes were watering and her lungs were beginning to hurt.

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

Starlight's flames grew in size as Lory pounced on her. She was getting angrier and angrier as time went on. She knew it would take awhile to wash it off, even if it did. Sunset smirked at Lory's work. She giggles a bit though,and went over to rip the tape off of Starlight's mouth. Starlight growled at Lory, and showed that some of her teeth were pointed. Sunset turned to Lory. "Enjoying yourself there much?" she asked with a chuckle.

• Brohoof 1

"C...Can you tell?" Lory responded, wiping away her tears. She also coughed a bit, trying to regain her breath from laughing so much. "Oh dude... That was pure gold... How am I so funny?" It took a few more seconds for her to slowly regain her composure. She continued to breathe and wipe her tears, eventually stopping and coming back to normal. "Okay... Okay... I'm done." She sighed.

"I've gotta thank you, Sunny. This was the best gift ever! I hadn't have this much fun in years!... She's all yours now. I've had my share." She said happily. After that, she turned her head to face the furious-looking Starlight: still tied up, but her mouth was freed. "Aww, don't be mad at me, Starstache. It was all in good fun! I just know we're gonna get along very well." She smiled amiably. "Speaking of which... Sunny." She went closer to Sunset, speaking quietly while sneakily eyeing Starlight.

"How're ya gonna do the... thing?..." She spoke about the brainwashing: having Starlight to work for them.

Edited by Driz

@Driz

Starlight watched Lory and Sunset Shimmer. Sunset sighed. "I could brainwash her or control her...although that takes alot of my time and magic...I intend to just, allow her to stay here. Have her tell us about her things and such..I'm not going to do torture on her or anything that...extreme. Twilight does that, from what I've heard. Brainwashes you and sucks your memories out and makes them as her own." she whispered to Lory. Starlight growled at Lory. "You better wash that HUMILATING crap off my face!" she snapped. Sunset smirked at her. "Oh, we will in time...but only if you tell us a few things...where did you get those skeletons?" she asks Starlight. Starlight scoffs. "By raising the dead of course. How else?" she mocked. 

Sunset whispered into Lory's ear. "Ask her some questions, if you don't mind of course." she stated. 

• Brohoof 1

"...Why do you sound so casual about it, 'Stache?" Lory asked, bewildered. "Last time I heard, raising the dead was a hella powerful dark magic. How in the world did you get access to that spell?" She walked a bit towards Starlight. "Besides, doesn't that go against the morals of the oh-so-righteous Twilight Sparkle? I thought you two were working together."

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

Starlight huffed. "WORK TOGETHER? What are you? Stupid? Last time I checked me and her were worst enemies!" she shouted. "Oh, and how I accessed that spell? Some dark figure came to me, stabbed me with some sort of gem sword and I woke up with the abilities I have now or something, whatever. Don't remember much." 

• Brohoof 1

"Wha--" Lory's eye twitched. "...YOU'RE THE STUPID ONE HERE, STUPID FACE!! DON'T CALL ME STUPID, I'M NOT STUPID, STUPID!!" She refuted angrily. A few seconds past, she managed to calm herself down, letting out a peevish groan. "Whatever..." She pouted.

"...A dark figure with a gem sword... What in the world?" The mare brought a hoof to her chin. "Have ya got any intel on this, Sunny? One of your guys running around infecting others with dark powers, maybe?" She turned to look at Starlight. "Clearly stupidface here ain't bonded to the Crystal Heart like us, is she?"

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 1

@Driz

Starlight smirked and then cackled evily at Lory as she shouted. Sunset took a thoughtful pose for a bit. "Well, any more specifics on this figure?" Sunset asks Starlight. "They were...dark, armoured wings...pointed horn. Black armour. Totally black except for aquamarine eyes, Cutie mark...was umm....I don't remember." she huffed. Sunset quirked an eyebrow. "So you mean they are an alicorn then?" Sunset asked. Starlight nodded. Sunset turned to Lory. "Not one of us." 

• Brohoof 1

"An Alicorn... Hmmmmmmm..." Lory closed her eyes and remained deep in thought for a while. Her brow wrinkled and her expression became more intense progressively, until she broke concentration and let out a displeased growl. "Uuuughh, this is going nowhere! Look, 'Stache, just one more question so we can wrap up this borefest." She stared coldly at Starlight.

"Why do you hate Twifart so much? And as a follow-up... What are your intentions, if not to rule Equestria with her?... You wanna rule it without her?" Perhaps if they had a common enemy, the possibility of forming an alliance indeed existed.

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 1

@Driz

Starlight stared coldly back at Lory. "I just wanted a town to call my own...I just wanted to rule in peace. I wouldn't mind ruling Equestria though...although those stupid light ponies keep messing with my town and everyone...too attention seeking and generally annoying..." she stated. "Then why did you attack my forces and try dugging tunnels here?" she asks. Starlight grunts. "So I can raise the dead from the graveyards here and have stronger forces." she stated.

• Brohoof 1

Lory shrugged. "You could've just asked, you know... I bet we would've done the same if we needed to. But Sunny here never really needed to make an undead army since she had me by her side." She smirked. With a sigh, she approached Starlight.

"Alright, look... That light freak screwed up our lives. At least we've got that in common. I don't have any issues with you keeping your skellies and using our graveyard. Since we got the same enemy, then I guess... we could... maybe... uhm..." She struggled to find the words. She turned her head away and diverted eye contact. "...work together." She proposed, nearly inaudible. "But! I do have a few requirements if we are to set you free." Lory then began pacing around the room.

"First, you will need to address me as 'Miss', 'Your Highness', 'Boss', 'Great And Powerful' and stuff. Next, you shall be known as Private 'Stache from now on: that's your new name. Then, you shall serve as my comic relief. Whenever I'm feeling bored, you shall allow yourself to be made fun of, so I can have a laugh. Furthermore, you're advised to always keep in mind that you're the stupid one, not me. And finally, you may follow every order I say. And that's it. If you agree to our terms of service, we shall release you from your bindings and engage in jolly cooperation. What do you say?" The mare beamed happily.

• Brohoof 1

@Driz 

Starlight growled at what Lory said. She went silent for a good while. Sunset seemed rather humored by this, although Starlight ignored her. Starlight seemed to think this over rather well. "Sounds...horrible and something...I wouldn't want to do. But fine. Just fine. Its not like my life matters to you at all." she states rather bluntly. Sunset told Lory she could undo the restraints on Starlight and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

"Huh..." Lory stared blankly; her smile everlasting. "That was easy. Didn't think you'd agree to that... You must really want to beat Twilight up." She clasped her hooves together. "Well, that works for me! Welcome to the team, 'Stache." With that, the mare approached Starlight and proceeded to untie her. She undid the knots on the rope and unlocked the magic inhibitor on her horn.

"Don't try anything funny now." Lory requested, letting her completely free.

• Brohoof 1

@Driz

Starlight then stretched as she was set free. Blue flames started to appear around her wings, she looked into them rather deeply, thoughtfully. She froze as she did this more or less, it was almost like she couldn't look away, but then after a minute or 2 she finally did. She didn't look happy at all, although she didn't try anything 'funny'. "Do you have a castle...or a base of operations?" Sunset asks. "Underground lair." 

• Brohoof 1

"Uhuh. Uhuh. Underground lair. Sounds dope." Lory nodded her head several times in agreement. "Yeah, I mean... You do your thing. Whatever you need to prepare before we go pay a visit to our little friend." She then began walking towards the exit. "Speaking of preparations, I dunno about you guys, but I am starving. Gonna bounce by the town and see if I can grab some grub, if y'all wanna tag along." She opened the door leading out of the throne room, towards the stairway leading down. Before she exited, however, she suddenly paused.

"Ah... By the way, 'Stache... You might wanna..." Lory pointed at her own face as to indicate the work of art she'd painted. "...before you go out." She smirked.

@Driz

Starlight growled at Lory, for what she did ad what she said. She went off to find a place to wash her face, with a mirror. Sunset started going with Lory. "Wait, how about we take her with us, and keep an eye on her so she doesn't do anything to the guards around the place?" Sunset suggested to Lory. 

• Brohoof 1

"Oh-oh. And I thought I was the skeptic one." Lory giggled. "Yeah, why not? I was planning on showing her around anyway... Was just gonna wait for her to finish washing her face." She then frowned. "Even though I worked so hard to give her that ravishing 'stache look... Oh, how cruel can one pony be to disregard another's efforts!?" She wept crocodile tears.

• Brohoof 1