Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would anyone like to draw my ponysona? :D

StrawCherry

So, hi! :D

I have finally finished my style sheet for my ponysona so I thought I would request some art of her, since many of you here are really talented. :P 

stylesheet.thumb.png.0393befd5c733c781c10b281e0c8dc84.png

Her name is simply Straw Cherry and she does not have a cutie mark since I'm not sure about my own talents or goals. I have yet to figure out my future and it would only be logical for my ponysona to be doing the same. :P

She's cheerful, kind and loyal yet very stubborn and an emotional being (which is sometimes considered a crybaby). That's my own personality so hi, nice to meet you, now you know me. I thought I'd add that in here for the sake of being able to draw her in the right atmosphere. If you want, we could also do a little art-trade instead, with the drawing above as my style reference. Just let me know! :D 

I'm looking forward to maybe seeing some art...? :icwudt: 

11 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

So, hi! :D

I have finally finished my style sheet for my ponysona so I thought I would request some art of her, since many of you here are really talented. :P 

stylesheet.thumb.png.0393befd5c733c781c10b281e0c8dc84.png

Her name is simply Straw Cherry and she does not have a cutie mark since I'm not sure about my own talents or goals. I have yet to figure out my future and it would only be logical for my ponysona to be doing the same. :P

She's cheerful, kind and loyal yet very stubborn and an emotional being (which is sometimes considered a crybaby). That's my own personality so hi, nice to meet you, now you know me. I thought I'd add that in here for the sake of being able to draw her in the right atmosphere. If you want, we could also do a little art-trade instead, with the drawing above as my style reference. Just let me know! :D 

I'm looking forward to maybe seeing some art...? :icwudt: 

Meeeeeee I'll draw it it will be ready tomorrow :)

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2017 at 6:18 PM, Ezerona said:

aRc4m8.jpg Well I'm just a traditional sketch artist, but I hope you like :D 

I cannot believe I did not see that until now. :wau: I thought nobody replied anyone so I came back today to bump it up after @lavendermist showed me what you did for her. :please: I know this is super late, but thank you so much, still!

7 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

I cannot believe I did not see that until now. :wau: I thought nobody replied anyone so I came back today to bump it up after @lavendermist showed me what you did for her. :please: I know this is super late, but thank you so much, still!

Np when I have time I could probably do a colored one of her, just started learning to use colored pencils 

@StrawCherry

Here is the picture of your OC I decided to draw her floating herself through the night sky with her magic giving a little happy wink now I know her eye is pink, but I ended up with a sort of cool effect which made a part of her eye look a little orange so I decided to keep it and I do apologize if anything is wrong, but I hope you like it.

request_for_strawcherry_by_bringerochaos-dbqjxn3.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess