Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MLP 1x1 rp

mrcool909090

1 hour ago, mrcool909090 said:

Does anyone want to 1x1 rp with me? My basic character appearance is my avatar, and I can change some stuff if you need it to be changed.

Yeah maybe we control figure out something with my OC Techno! His character page is in my signature but I've also got to leave to go to school soon. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, mrcool909090 said:

I have to go to school tomarrow as well. What would you want to rp about?

Yeah maybe we might do an interesting romantic RP but still for now I've gotta leave to go to school and because I also have after school sports training I won't be back for ad least the next 12 hours! :) 

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe we might do an interesting romantic RP but still for now I've gotta leave to go to school and because I also have after school sports training I won't be back for ad least the next 12 hours! :) 

Ok. we can make the threads and our posts will just be staggered until the weekend where it can be consistant.

If you are still looking for 1x1 partners, I am open as well.  I would prefer it if romance stays out of it, though.  Otherwise, we can talk out plot details.

Thank you for your consideration and have a nice day.

9 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

Ok. we can make the threads and our posts will just be staggered until the weekend where it can be consistant.

Yeah maybe we could start the threads whenever we can plus I've also got some really fun and interesting plans for our RP! :)

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe we could start the threads whenever we can plus I've also got some really fun and interesting plans for our RP! :)

Cool :) I got to go to school now. I think our times at home have abit of overlap though

4 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

Cool :) I got to go to school now. I think our times at home have abit of overlap though

Yeah it's like while you're at school I'm often in bed sleeping and when you arrive home from school I have to rush off to school! Anyways I might as well start the threads in a moment when I can! :)

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's like while you're at school I'm often in bed sleeping and when you arrive home from school I have to rush off to school! Anyways I might as well start the threads in a moment when I can! :)

Cool. Can't wait