Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel about Halloween?

PlzDelete

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! You are so lucky. 

Thanks. I made the horn myself. Used a event led that was in a round thing they were going to toss and put it in the tip of the horn. It changes color too. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

Thanks. I made the horn myself. Used a event led that was in a round thing they were going to toss and put it in the tip of the horn. It changes color too. 

You made it?! Dang you got skills with crafting! What are you planning this year for Halloween with your horse?

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

You made it?! Dang you got skills with crafting! What are you planning this year for Halloween with your horse?

I have not thought of what I will do just yet. 

I have all the tools for doing just about anything I want. 

If you want I will upload the images that show how I made that. 

I can 3d print or mill anything I can dream up. :D

I do have a couple of MLP related items I am planning on making. I think they will go very well on ebay. hehe

They will not be exactly like the show so I can't get sued. however fans will love them anyway. 

I would say what It is but I do not want someone else beating me to it. ;P

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Magic_Spark said:

I have not thought of what I will do just yet. 

I have all the tools for doing just about anything I want. 

If you want I will upload the images that show how I made that. 

I can 3d print or mill anything I can dream up. :D

I do have a couple of MLP related items I am planning on making. I think they will go very well on ebay. hehe

They will not be exactly like the show so I can't get sued. however fans will love them anyway. 

I would say what It is but I do not want someone else beating me to it. ;P

I have an idea! Maybe you could make MLP Pegasus wings for your horse! 

Just now, Deltroz said:

My last Halloween went like this

i spent much time making a costume and then didn't wear it cuz it was bad

( it was a red bull spacesuit thing 

with wings)

Man, who cares if its "bad"! You worked hard on it and it sounds like a cool idea! 

• Brohoof 2

Halloween is my second favorite holiday (that isn't exactly celebrated here but I'll call it a holiday anyways) and it's great because all spooky things feel especially neat during the Halloween season. :pinkie: Even if I don't manage to get anything special planned for the holiday, I can just wear a costume for fun and watch creepy movies and other kinds of stuff related to the season.
Briefly, Halloween is awesome and I'm just thinking about when it's acceptable to start decorating everything with pumpkins.

I adore Halloween and always have. It helps that there has always been a practicing Wiccan in my house for decades -- adding an interesting hybrid of religious authenticity with the secular elements. Sort of like Christmas for many people. 

Halloween is a blast. 

• Brohoof 3

Halloween is my domain, the mixed feelings of horrors, excitement (scaring people) and the Fall season  is where I feel the most happiest. 

• Brohoof 1

This year, I'm definitely going to try to do something different for Samhain this year since I normally don't celebrate it or Halloween either.  I don't know what I'm going to do but I feel like I have to do something this year.  Beyond that, definitely looking forward to all the candy :yay:...

• Brohoof 2

My favorite holiday. I always find a way to celebrate it, unless I'm doing soemthign else on that particular night (like going to an MLP convention).

Though I have to be elaborate with my attire. Locals have a thing against those who enthusiastically celebrate the holiday at any age. 

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Man, who cares if its "bad"! You worked hard on it and it sounds like a cool idea! 

I care if it's bad because I thought it was bad

i don't care about other people's opinions in these situation 

I'm mixed on Halloween. I understand that dressing up is fun, although I haven't done that in so many years. I like pumpkins and I like late October because the weather is *usually* nicer and we're headed into November and then Winter, my favorite season.

But aside from that I really don't like the holiday. I just don't like all of the decorations of horror and dead/undead things. It's disturbing and creepy, and I don't like that kind of stuff at all.

Halloween is my second favorite holiday (after Christmas).

Sadly, I'm about twelve years too old to go trick-or-treating. I live in an apartment building, so no kids come to our door. Most adult Halloween parties seem to consist of a bunch of bored people in "sexy" costumes drinking until they pass out.

In other words, I have nothing to do on one of my favorite days of the year. Yippee.

• Brohoof 1

Halloween is my fav holiday just to I'm pagan and its also fun seeing the kids dress up and just have fun.   I take it off every year and sometimes do a trip out of town to some spooky place.  I might see if a few friends want to hit a haunted house this year! 

On 9/8/2017 at 1:44 AM, Kings&Hooves14 said:

Halloween is my second favorite holiday (after Christmas).

Sadly, I'm about twelve years too old to go trick-or-treating. I live in an apartment building, so no kids come to our door. Most adult Halloween parties seem to consist of a bunch of bored people in "sexy" costumes drinking until they pass out.

In other words, I have nothing to do on one of my favorite days of the year. Yippee.

Why not go to any malls, farms or festivals nearby? 

• Brohoof 1