Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony panic!

Gabriel

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Sought for alternative pony places to kick in after the old ones got a little bit stale.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Ironically wearing Princess Luna patches on my airsoft loadout led from one thing to another.

So, greetings. I am your deadpan, coldly cynical PanicAttack. Most just call me Panic or Matt if you want to be friendly. 

what do I like/do?

Well, to start off with the obvious I love MLP and some other cartoons, usually the more 80's/90's the better. I also like making music. No, nothing like the piano or the guitar, not that talented, but rather edm style and minimal techno. Usually if it sounds trippy I have at least tried creating it. Practicing on synthwave too but it's pretty damn complicated to get right I tell you that much.

I have airsoft as a hobby and burn quite a lot of money on it. This also means that I am very keen on military and whatnot, especially armored vehicles. So if you're into that sort of thing we'll be besties.

What are my goals and expectations for the site?

First and foremost I am here to have a kickass time, mostly in the form of roleplaying and spamming fidget spinner memes. Friends would be a nice bonus naturally, but I am the type of human who doesn't hold too high expectations towards anything so I'm a happy loner if so is to be lmao.

Personal thanks to end this

As the title says, I'd like to thank everyone for accepting me into the community (especially the automated registration process) and I sincerely hope that I will not be a disappointment to anyone and provide you with a laugh or two along the line. Catch ya later.

Edited by PanicAttack
  • Brohoof 7

Hi there! Welcome aboard to the MLP Forums where we bronies role play, discuss about everything and help each other to solve problems.

We hoe you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 1