Ezerona

Ezzy's Trading post!

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

I am Ezzy and I love to sketch, you have no idea, I've decided to open a trade however, I go through allot of supplies in my request shop and I'm starting to want anything in return! Now, it's okay, not mad at anyone, I'm the one that chose to do requests ,but now I need a change of pace, get my practice, make people smile, and also get a silly or an amazing doodle in return! I accept any work of my OC's that are not NSFW 


My Oc's : 

Ezzy : 

Camilla : 
 

Symphonia : 
 

Iridessa : 
 

Spoiler

https://namyanomnom.deviantart.com/gallery/64117967/Iridessa Note : My version is the colored one, the colors are off my reference, but the newer cloud mane design I prefer when you're doing this character. Thank you in advance! 

Namya : 
 


Rules : 
1 : Give me credit for your drawing and do not claim the art style as your own.
2 : Don't sell any art I make you.
3 : Don't rush me, these are art trades and I'm choosing to do them on my own free time.
4 : I'm trying to learn, so if something doesn't turn out super amazing, I'm sorry, I could always try again.
5 : Nothing too complex, if it does have some questionable complexity we can pm about it in detail to see if I can wiggle in my attempts. 
6 : I don't do digital only traditional. I love digital artists, but I'd rather have people who respect traditional to ask for requests, I do them all in pencil, nothing else, please respect this.
7 : No NSFW , Gore, or tons of violence! 
8 : 
You MUST fill out this form so I can do things accordingly and it will help make things easier when sketching things out. 

Fill this out -

Name : 

Gender : 

Personality : 

Interests : 

Species : 

Shot : Body, half body, or just head shot?

Reference /Description (Must be detailed or pictures)  :
 

What do I do ? : 
Ponies, Gryphons, Pokemon, Dragons, Draconequeses, Seaponies , Changelings, Diamond Dogs, and various cartoon characters (Ask about it in pm) <3 : 


MY WORK : 
https://namyanomnom.deviantart.com/gallery/ 

 

If you like me work and if you want to ( this is entirely optional) please check out signature my DeviantArt link should be there, I'd love to have your support!!

Edited by Ezerona
  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

hey there, I'd love to trade with you ^^ I can sketch a little, nothing spectacular though but I think it's kinda okay :twi:

could you maybe draw my dearest oc Summer Breeze? 

Name: Summer Breeze

Gender: female

personality: Silly and not the brightest/smartest but always very cheerfull and positive. She loves making other ponies happy hand having fun. 

interests: music, flowers, being outside, baking, adventuring, being around friends

species: pegasus

picture: 

post-33449-0-74720400-1471881074_thumb.jpg

soft pink mane and a veeery soft blue fur. though sometimes she's also drawn with white fur and bright pink mane but I think I prefer the soft pastel colours. the color sceme is chosen because it reminds me of cherry blossom and the sky during the early morning when it's still very pale blue. her cuty mark are three pink flowers that are being blown away by the wind. 

I don't really care if it's a full body or a headshot or something inbetween, draw whatever you feel like the most, I don't care really ^^

Edited by Summer Breeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

28 minutes ago, Summer Breeze said:

hey there, I'd love to trade with you ^^ I can sketch a little, nothing spectacular though but I think it's kinda okay :twi:

could you maybe draw my dearest oc Summer Breeze? 

Name: Summer Breeze

Gender: female

personality: Silly and not the brightest/smartest but always very cheerfull and positive. She loves making other ponies happy hand having fun. 

interests: music, flowers, being outside, baking, adventuring, being around friends

species: pegasus

picture: 

post-33449-0-74720400-1471881074_thumb.jpg

soft pink mane and a veeery soft blue fur. though sometimes she's also drawn with white fur and bright pink mane but I think I prefer the soft pastel colours. the color sceme is chosen because it reminds me of cherry blossom and the sky during the early morning when it's still very pale blue. her cuty mark are three pink flowers that are being blown away by the wind. 

I don't really care if it's a full body or a headshot or something inbetween, draw whatever you feel like the most, I don't care really ^^

ScW13d.jpg

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

17 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

ScW13d.jpg

Whoa, that's fast! It's really cute too, thanks! I'll get to your thing as soon as I have some time, which can be sooner or later this week ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Summer Breeze said:

Whoa, that's fast! It's really cute too, thanks! I'll get to your thing as soon as I have some time, which can be sooner or later this week ^^

No problem and yeah I'm pretty quick on a good day and glad you like it!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

i want to participate

really i looked at your art on DA and i really love it, i used to do pencil drawings as well and brings me nostalgia. i'll make something for ya soon ^.~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Balareth said:

i want to participate

really i looked at your art on DA and i really love it, i used to do pencil drawings as well and brings me nostalgia. i'll make something for ya soon ^.~

Feel free to tell me what you want give me a reference or if it's a cartoon character just give me that info :3 and thanks for the compliment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I promise I have not forgotten about my part of the trade, I'm judt still super busy! I think I'll have a little more time after I'm done with my report tomorrow so maybe this weekend I'll have time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

13 hours ago, Summer Breeze said:

I promise I have not forgotten about my part of the trade, I'm judt still super busy! I think I'll have a little more time after I'm done with my report tomorrow so maybe this weekend I'll have time.

Don't worry about it, take your time 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Allrighty, got it done, hope you like it! I made your symphonia oc because she's so pretty and she looks so sweet ^~^ 20170917_161401.thumb.jpg.16d5d84337498d14c33e1121af276b38.jpg

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 hours ago, Summer Breeze said:

Allrighty, got it done, hope you like it! I made your symphonia oc because she's so pretty and she looks so sweet ^~^ 20170917_161401.thumb.jpg.16d5d84337498d14c33e1121af276b38.jpg

Aweee she's so cute, thank youuuu 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Bump! Still would like art trades would love to see some new faces 
bump

Edited by Ezerona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.