Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health My favorite, down-to-earth spiritual teacher

Dowlphin

Worth watching. Adyashanti's whole channel is a gold mine, but this video is a nice summary of his basic approach. I thought this might be especially helpful to bronies, something they can relate to, are open to or in need of being open to. I found him when I was at a stage where I agreed to most of what he says from own life experience and working on myself. Very challenging times as always, and definitely the right message, getting right down to it. Sometimes it's just nice to listen and absorb, to get into a different frequency for a bit than the things that can bother us so much. A reminder. A recharge. A familiar voice. Not a guru to follow, but a human being to stand with when you stand with yourself.

Share your thoughts. :squee:

Or don't. :twi:

In any case I'm listening. :)

( Totally not creepy. :lol: )

Favorite quote: "Until everything is possible, we're not even actually inquiring into what's true."

Edited by Dowlphin

Hello, @Dowlphin

Because this thread is simply sharing a personally liked video/channel, it does not pose much chance for a discussion here. I will have to close this thread and point you to posting this as a blog entry or perhaps even a status update. 

Thank you.

:grin:

• The topic was locked