Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Tyranny of King Trump

Zyrael

Ok, a few things,

1. Its God Emperor Trump, heathen!

2. He's not a politican, so hes kind of learning as he goes. But bear with him and we'll be fine.

Military wise, relax. General Mattis won't do anything stupid, I trust Mattis without a doubt. Look him up, if you don't know him.

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Probably, yes. And yes. Kings now are just rich figureheads that no one cares about. Except for their ppl. :P

Just like trump then...

except trump has his little hands hovering over nuke controls and people's citizenship.

• Brohoof 1

Wew, lad. I had no idea you were this masochistic.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tyranny

His "tyranny" so far:

- ????

I can't name any.

Pointless thread is pointless.

xmDnNGc.jpg

15 hours ago, Zyrael said:

except trump has his little hands hovering over nuke controls and people's citizenship.

There is only one tiny problem: Illegal aliens. Not legal citizens.

As for the nukes: He can't just launch them on a whim.

Your ignorance is leaking. You might wanna clog some holes.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 1

Better than the reign of Queen Hillary. 

Though none of us would be in this situation to begin with had you all voted for Gary Johnson. 

As to the topic at hand, probably not, as Americans had a habit of pointing their itchy trigger fingers at anything that even resembled an autocracy long before Trump came to power. 

• Brohoof 4

He is not the problem.

Most of the crooked ones are massing millions in schemes we the people cannot. They are using the system to their advantage and using inside trading, IPO's and Foundation fronts to rob everyone. They will not make any laws to the contrary. Its not illegal for them to do this and thats one of the biggest reasons they do not want to stop being a politician. Its too easy to make money and you can't make any like that without being a politician. :/  So whats got them in an uproar is Trump didn't make his millions that way and he is threatening their way of life which if we did it we would be jailed. If politicians could not mass so much money then we would not have this crisis on our hands and its also possible that Trump would have never became president. 

So all this whining about him is useless cause he is not the problem. He would not have been elected if the elite group of jerk-offs did not create the laws and system to protect themselves from wrong doing. Why is it ok for the politicians to mass wealth when we can't take advantage of that same system? Its not and our way of life is in jeopardy if its not corrected soon.

• Brohoof 3

He's the exact definition of an autocrat, and he's finding out quickly that our 240+ year old system of 3 co-equal branches of government won't simply bend the knee to a tiny penis, draft dodging, cowardly, serial sexual assaulter, racist, traitor, chickenhawk, and grifter. The picture in the OP is wrong in that he'd never be able to handle a sword, nevermind use one. 

But fear not, it'll be Mueller Time soon enough, and all of Trump's men will be indicted on charges ranging from money laundering to espionage, to foreign agent registration act violations, perjury, and campaign finance charges. I'd hope in the end Trump himself would be hit with felony obstruction of justice, impeached, and tried in the Senate, but I doubt Goodlatte's judiciary committee is even remotely bipartisan enough to put law and country over political interests. 

I just have to laugh at this. Yeah, Trump is a tyrant but which administration was it that killed two American citizens without trial? Oh, wait Obama and Hillary. 

• Brohoof 1

As it stands I will be locking this topic due to the OP being banned, and the intent of the thread being questionable.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked