Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The cuddly situation (1X1 RP with mrcool909090)

Techno Universal

@mrcool909090

OOC:

Techno was walking through Ponyville with his massive five meter long cape on. His cape was navy blue with cercit board patterns all over it plus it was extremely soft and warm. He then walked up to a cyan coloured unicorn with a light green mane and tail to then wrap his cape around her...

TU: Ohh hi there I'm Techno! Anyways I'm sure you really enjoy my cape there! 

Link to OOC Topic:
Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh hi there I'm Techno! Anyways I'm sure you really enjoy my cape there! 

Ghost turns over towards Techno, abit confused on how sudden that was, but whatever. She smiles at them welcomingly. "Hello there Techno. I am Ghost Note. Nice too meet you. Yes, your cape is very nice."

5 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

Ghost turns over towards Techno, abit confused on how sudden that was, but whatever. She smiles at them welcomingly. "Hello there Techno. I am Ghost Note. Nice too meet you. Yes, your cape is very nice."

TU: Yeah to be honest I'm actually the original creator of equestria and I've been in my lab watching over all of you for hundreds of years now and I'm just extremely board now. Really I just want to have some fun and maybe we could have some fun together! And Ghost I might as well do this now!

Techno then spawned a massive four meter long cape on Ghost and the cape was green like her mane and tail plus her cape had a cyan outline that was the same colour as her fur. Plus her cape had her cutie mark on it and her cape was also extremely soft and warm. It was also attached to Ghost's existing collar around her neck... 

• Brohoof 1

All of this information came like a wave onto Ghost, just getting him very confused, but when the cape appeared on her, sure, she was still confused, but it felt nice to have something that was comfortable while being bombarded with information.

2 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

All of this information came like a wave onto Ghost, just getting him very confused, but when the cape appeared on her, sure, she was still confused, but it felt nice to have something that was comfortable while being bombarded with information.

TU: Anyways your now looking quite confused there! Anyways I wonder what fun things we could do with our capes. Maybe one of them would be to have them on in a windy environment!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Anyways your now looking quite confused there! Anyways I wonder what fun things we could do with our capes. Maybe one of them would be to have them on in a windy environment!

"Yeah. I wonder as well." She just put the confusion and stuff to the side. She should enjoy herself, right?

4 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

"Yeah. I wonder as well." She just put the confusion and stuff to the side. She should enjoy herself, right?

TU: Seriously Ghost why don't you just enjoy yourself for a while! Anyways Maybe we could get started with this!

Techno then started rolling around and playing with his cape...

5 hours ago, mrcool909090 said:

She couldn't help but join Techno in rolling around in her cape with him. She was just amazed on how playful the creator of the universe would accually be. She always imagined him as a very cosmic sort of force.

TU: It's really fun isn't it!? Anyways to be honest I'm half playful and fun like this while I'm also half extremely intelligent and serious at the same time! Anyways I've always been playful like this for all my lifetime and I would even enjoy playing like this back when I was human.

Just now, mrcool909090 said:

She nods at him and smiles as she keeps rolling around. "Yeah. This is really nice, Would you want to do anything else?" She just wanted to know if he did, not that he wanted to change right that moment.

That's when Techno got a fun idea. He then teleported himself and Ghost to the top of a nearby mountain where it was extremely windy...

TU: Now this is really nice to! It's just the sensation of having your cape fluttering around in the wind is unexplainably amazing! Anyways since our capes are moving around we would probably want to play around with them like cats! 

She nods slowly as he says that and looks up at him. "How are we supposed to do that exactly?" She needed an example before she did it herself. Other then that, this seemed like a fun thing to do, and it would be relaxing for herself.

2 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

She nods slowly as he says that and looks up at him. "How are we supposed to do that exactly?" She needed an example before she did it herself. Other then that, this seemed like a fun thing to do, and it would be relaxing for herself.

TU: Yeah to be honest the thing with your cape in the wind is actually something you're already doing right now! Really just focus deep into the feeling of your cape moving against your fur and you'll see! Anyways is you focus onto the ends of our capes out here you would just get a strong urge to play around with it! 

She nods and focouses towards the end of her cape. Nothing was happening for a little bit so at first she thought that it didn't work, but after abit she starts slowly playing with it, almost like it was a thought deep in her mind.

Edited by mrcool909090

1 minute ago, mrcool909090 said:

She nods and focouses towards the end of her cape. Nothing was happening for a little bit so at first she thought that it didn't work, but after abit she starts slowly playing with it, almost like it was a thought deep in her mind.

TU: Now to be honest all of us would enjoy playing with our capes like that as it's a deeply embedded instinct in all of us. Obviously I'm no exception to it as it was something I was born with plus it's an instinct that's actually so complicated that it's still mostly unexplainable to this day for me. Anyways this should really get you started!

Techno then positioned himself in front of Ghost in a position where high cape was blowing around in Ghost's face...

Ghost smiles at him and starts playing with the back of his cape. She has no idea why but she was definately enjoying this. Maybe she just wanted a change of pace or something like that. This still was fun, however. She was smiling as she plays with his cape.

Ghost smiles at him and starts playing with the back of his cape. She has no idea why but she was definately enjoying this. Maybe she just wanted a change of pace or something like that. This still was fun, however. She was smiling as she plays with his cape.

TU: Now there you go! Anyways if you put yourself in front of me to have your cape fluttering around in my face it would also get me started big time!

She nods quickly and walks in front of him. She was smiling while doing so. She stretches a bit while she waits for whatever he was going to do. "Alright. Whenever you want to you can." 

((My minimum is glitched for me.))

1 minute ago, mrcool909090 said:

She nods quickly and walks in front of him. She was smiling while doing so. She stretches a bit while she waits for whatever he was going to do. "Alright. Whenever you want to you can." 

((My minimum is glitched for me.))

Techno's eyes then widened and he quickly started playing around with the cape in his face...

TU: This is so fun! It's like I'm a playful cat here!

She giggles and smiles as he plays with her cape.

"Thank you. This truly is fun." She nods and smiles at his playfulness. He was almost like a cat, and like a cat, she felt nice to being around him.  It could be just the fact that he was the creator of the universe though

She giggles and smiles as he plays with her cape.

"Thank you. This truly is fun." She nods and smiles at his playfulness. He was almost like a cat, and like a cat, she felt nice to being around him.  It could be just the fact that he was the creator of the universe though

Techno was now even warping Ghost's cape around himself to then let it blow off him with the wind...

TU: I haven't done this in hundreds of years and it really feels good to do it again after all this time!

(And I'm leaving now to go to school. :) )

"Yeah. It sounds very nice." She smiles gently while she lets him play with her cape. This really was nice. She turns towards Techno and smiles at him. "This is really nice. Anything else nice that you like to do?"

TU: Well we could...

Techno's system then spawned massive capes on everyone in equestria...

TU: Uhh just take a look at everyone in Ponyville!

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well we could...

Techno's system then spawned massive capes on everyone in equestria...

TU: Uhh just take a look at everyone in Ponyville!

She looks around, amazed. "Woah. That is neat. Seems very nice."

10 minutes ago, mrcool909090 said:

She looks around, amazed. "Woah. That is neat. Seems very nice."

TU: Yeah probably everyone now is going to want to admire their capes fluttering in the wind. It's just that natural instinct kicking in plus I can imagine that maybe you're now just going to want to play with everyone's capes!