• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Houston Texans
    • Tenessee Titans
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Cincinnatti Bengals

I adore football and the NFL in particular. Being born and mostly raised in Philadelphia, I tend to bleed green for my Iggles. As we say, "We hate our winnahs".

I suspect that this will be an unpredictable season, but the Pats, Hawks, and Falcons are likely going to be strong starts. I actually expect my hated Dallas to win the NFC East. Philly is took much of an unknown for me to do anything but be a homer. We haven't seen much of anything about their new offense. NYG could surprise some this year and take their division, but I see them mostly as chasing a wild card seed. The Saints and the Packers are also teams to watch. If New Orleans can achieve a top 15 defense ... who knows? 

The NFL will collectively laugh at the Browns, Lions, Jaguars, and Jets all year long. So that remains par for the course. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm a Vikings fan, but obviously Aurora knows that already.

I'm still not over how we did so well to start last year, but then we fell apart. 

12 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I adore football and the NFL in particular. Being born and mostly raised in Philadelphia, I tend to bleed green for my Iggles. As we say, "We hate our winnahs".

I suspect that this will be an unpredictable season, but the Pats, Hawks, and Falcons are likely going to be strong starts. I actually expect my hated Dallas to win the NFC East. Philly is took much of an unknown for me to do anything but be a homer. We haven't seen much of anything about their new offense. NYG could surprise some this year and take their division, but I see them mostly as chasing a wild card seed. The Saints and the Packers are also teams to watch. If New Orleans can achieve a top 15 defense ... who knows? 

The NFL will collectively laugh at the Browns, Lions, Jaguars, and Jets all year long. So that remains par for the course. 

-Hates the Cowboys

Hah! That's me as well. I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!!!!

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

I'm a Vikings fan, but obviously Aurora knows that already.

I'm still not over how we did so well to start last year, but then we fell apart. 

-Hates the Cowboys

Hah! That's me as well. I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!!!!

I forgot to ask, how did you react when Blair Walsh missed that field goal a few years back?

39 minutes ago, Jeric said:

A fellow eagles fan! Hoping for a Wentz breakout year.

Will be an interesting year, I see the Pats repeating but with the NFL you never really know what's going to happen. 

• Brohoof 1

While I tend to not be a fan of football, I will root for the Baltimore Ravens as always. :)

I'm not a fan of football myself but residing in Illinois, specifically neighboring Chicago, I root for the Chicago Bears.

• Brohoof 1

Not the L.A. Chargers, that's for sure. 

After three generations of support, my entire bloodline has revoked, disavowed and forsaken The Chargers as a whole after they deserted our ancestral home of San Diego.  The faith of an entire city has been betrayed. This is why teams should be publicly owned.

Like our local pride and glory, the green and gold. Home wins out over heritage. 

Go Pack Go. 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Jeric said:

Calling @Batbrony

There are some other cheesehead types in here. You all should form a club! 

A CHEESEHEAD CLUB!!!  I like it!!! :muffins:

271.png

COME TO ME, FOLLOWERS OF THE GREEN AND GOLD!  FLOCK TO MY SIDE YOU LOVERS OF CHEESE!!!  CONGREGATE ABOUT ME ALL THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOLY PROMISED LAND KNOWN ONLY AS... WISCONSIN!!!!!  GET YO POLKA ON AND SING WITH ME THE SONG OF OUR PEOPLE AS A NEW NFL SEASON IS FINALLY UPON US!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 3

38 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

A CHEESEHEAD CLUB!!!  I like it!!! :muffins:

271.png

COME TO ME, FOLLOWERS OF THE GREEN AND GOLD!  FLOCK TO MY SIDE YOU LOVERS OF CHEESE!!!  CONGREGATE ABOUT ME ALL THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOLY PROMISED LAND KNOWN ONLY AS... WISCONSIN!!!!!  GET YO POLKA ON AND SING WITH ME THE SONG OF OUR PEOPLE AS A NEW NFL SEASON IS FINALLY UPON US!!!!!!!

I will NEVER EVER be a Packers fan EVER. Da Bears forever!

This years champ will be the Patriots.

My Jets are going to have a really bad year, and may be their worst since 1996 when they went 1-15. Their 2017 team may rival the worst offensive team in the NFL since the 1992 Seattle Seahawks.

Who do I think will win it all? The Patriots will win it all.

• Brohoof 1

Love the Pats <3

I actually don't think we'll win the Super Bowl this year, we've already lost several key players to injury and repeating is so so hard in pro sports. But of course we'll be extremely strong contenders as always. I like one of the Packers or Seahawks to win it this season

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

I've always been a Kansas City Chiefs fan. We had a great year last year, and with them winning tonight. I imagine it's going to be a great year.

I have a softspot for the chiefs because of Andy Reid, I hope they do well this year.

• Brohoof 1

RAIDER NATION

200.gif

giphy.gif

(Here on the East coast when I was rockin' my Raiders gear this one guy was like "Your along way from the Raider Nation" and I'm like "Everywhere I step is the Raider Nation") - Genius

1200.jpg

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

Sadly we're Bears people here (I know it sucks lol). Though the Chicago area does get it's fair share of Packers peeps. When I was in middle school, the school would do a Bears Vs. Packers day on the week of a Beats Vs. game (Packers won all the time anyway). 

I will say though, the Bears put up a pretty good fight against the Falcons for a near bottom of the barrel team fighting a Super Bowl good team. They still have that problem of choking away their win when it matters, but at least it's an improvement.

• Brohoof 1