• Indianapolis Colts
    • Houston Texans
    • Tenessee Titans
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Cincinnatti Bengals

It sucks to be out of market when it comes to Baltimore games. :(

Still, that said, I was loving that Ravens defense. Really shut down the Bengals hard. Hope that continues~

Just now, PiratePony said:

I'm apparently the sole vote for the New York Football Giants. 

I dunno if I can say the same for you, but if I was a Giants fan, I would have been crying all week long after the game they played on Sunday.

No offense, but I thought they'd actually win that one over the Cowboys. What the heck?

34 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

I dunno if I can say the same for you, but if I was a Giants fan, I would have been crying all week long after the game they played on Sunday.

No offense, but I thought they'd actually win that one over the Cowboys. What the heck?

I'm worried about that too. The Cowboys defense has been considered to be pretty awful in the last ten years, but now they only allow the Giants to score once on a FIELD GOAL? Eli Manning's one of the best quarterbacks in the game! Their defense even sacked him three times!

And not even Odell Beckham Jr had a touchdown? These things don't just happen out of nowhere. There HAS to be an explanation. I know the Dallas defense improved with a couple draft picks in the off-season, but Eli Manning does not wake up in the morning and decide to purposely pose the game.

44 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

I'm apparently the sole vote for the New York Football Giants. 

Can you help us solve this mystery?

On 9/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, ChikoritaCheezits said:

Sadly we're Bears people here (I know it sucks lol). Though the Chicago area does get it's fair share of Packers peeps. When I was in middle school, the school would do a Bears Vs. Packers day on the week of a Beats Vs. game (Packers won all the time anyway). 

I will say though, the Bears put up a pretty good fight against the Falcons for a near bottom of the barrel team fighting a Super Bowl good team. They still have that problem of choking away their win when it matters, but at least it's an improvement.

It honestly was a closer game than I thought it would be. I thought Chicago would lose by 3 TDs. let's hope they put up a W this upcoming weekend.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, RDFan89 said:

Did the banner curse the Cowboys because they're playing like crap today.

The Broncos defense is rated among the best in the NFL. Not even the 2015 Carolina Panthers were prepared for their defense in Super Bowl 50.

I had every confidence the Cowboys would struggle against them. Especially since they had Zeke suspended and are working without him.

Edited by Baby Dashie

Just now, Frostgage said:

Elliott played in the game

After the appeal, his six game suspension was upheld. He couldn't have possibly played in the game.

Even if he did, it wouldn't have mattered much. The Broncos defense is REALLY tough.

3 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

After the appeal, his six game suspension was upheld. He couldn't have possibly played in the game.

Um he definitely played in the game. Though you're right he was a total nonfactor.

10 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Um he definitely played in the game. Though you're right he was a total nonfactor.

Then his checkbook's gonna be a little lighter in the morning.

Edited by Baby Dashie

I hate to say this but it seems like the whole NFC is weak this year, there really isn't a particular team that could contend for the championship this year. Seahawks have problems with their O-Line, Cardinals have old Palmer, Packers have problems with offense and nobody in the other 2 divisions really stand out for me, my guess is that an AFC team will win it this year.

22 hours ago, RDFan89 said:

I hate to say this but it seems like the whole NFC is weak this year, there really isn't a particular team that could contend for the championship this year. Seahawks have problems with their O-Line, Cardinals have old Palmer, Packers have problems with offense and nobody in the other 2 divisions really stand out for me, my guess is that an AFC team will win it this year.

That could bode well for a team like the Lions to finally get their legs under them again and make a playoff run.

• 3 weeks later...

2016: Starlight becomes a main character, Dak becomes QB for the Cowboys, both got a lot of hype that year, Cowboys go 13-3

2017: Starlight has a minor role in the show, Dak is now captain for the Cowboys, most of the hype has died off for both, Cowboys are now 2-3

Coincidence?

Edited by RDash11

15 hours ago, RDash11 said:

2016: Starlight becomes a main character, Dak becomes QB for the Cowboys, both got a lot of hype that year, Cowboys go 13-3

2017: Starlight has a minor role in the show, Dak is now captain for the Cowboys, most of the hype has died off for both, Cowboys are now 2-3

Coincidence?

Typically a Rookie of the Year's first career season is their best.

• 1 month later...

The good news, the Eagles beat the Rams to clinch the NFC East today. 

The bad news? Carson Wentz suffered a season ending ACL injury in the process.  It will take an MRI to confirm it tomorrow but everyone is acting like they’re sure that’s what happened. I’m so pissed. 

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/12/heres_the_latest_on_eagles_qb_carson_wentzs_knee_i.html