Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey!!!..... I'm new.....

Scavenger Crow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was refer to it by a brony friend,

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm not actually a fan because I haven't watch it yet.... thou I did watch what is probably the first generations series and I like it

I'm not really a MLP fan but I will really like to be a part of this forum and talk to a bunch of nice people that I think you are, besides I have heard that in this forum there are some pretty interesting conversations besides MLP..... I'm just anxious to talk with you people and hope that we become friends..... by the way I am from Cuba, and I know some English but I'm not very good at writing.... and I've heard that people on Internet are very sensitive about that matter so... sorry if you come across any error... thank you all for reading this and see ya

• Brohoof 2

Hello Scavenger Crow, welcome! I'm Cloggedone, a former staff member and a 5 year veteran of this wonderful site! :)

I'm sure that there are some people who would help you with understanding some posts, if you don't understand some of them. Anyways, please make sure to read our Guidelines, and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here, but I'd be willing to answer some if you want! Though it's recommended you'd ask there.... :P

Again, welcome, enjoy the site!

• Brohoof 2

Nothing wrong with that at all! I do love crows. 
Welcome welcome welcome and I hope you stay a while. 

Hello! ^_^ 

Now that's interesting, no need to worry! I hope you'll find your place here! :) 

Your English is really good to be honest -- and even if you'd make some errors, people here seem to be less picky, so you should be fine. :derp: My English isn't perfect either (I'm from Poland), but nobody seems to complain. :D 

Welcome to the herd and have fun! :) 

• 2 weeks later...