Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free art - making next gen characters(Active again, 5/31/18)

Micah

Please note this is for the show My Little Pony: Friendship is magic! I will be using free to use, or pay to use bases that I have purchased to be creating these next gen characters. 

I might possibly also make completely custom art if I can't find a base I feel fits.

My only requirement is that at least one cannon character is involved in the ship, and that one cannon character can be any pony at all. 
Other then that, it doesn't matter to me much! 
M/M, F/F, any kind of paring is allowed, I don't care if the characters in question have no relationship in the show, or have even talked to one another in it.

If you have any specific request (mane style, scars, cutie marks, gender, ect) just let me know!

Here are a few examples of previously make next gen characters, thought I have more on my old account @T1AonlyEC;
blep_by_themonkswhitecat-dbkdrfs.png Shinning Star - Cadence X Shinning Armor. (100% Drawn by me)
dawns_eclipse_by_themonkswhitecat-dbmknfp.png Dawns Eclipse - Luna x Sunburst. (Base by KimyoWolf)
moons_glow_by_themonkswhitecat-dbmkn90.png Moons Glow - Luna x Sunburst. (Base by KimyoWolf)
racing_gleam_by_t1aonlyec-dbig5pu.png Racing Gleam - Twilight x Flash Sentry (100% Drawn by me)

Edited by Pangur Ban

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shadow Beam said:

Please remember to give accreditation to the original owners of the bases. ^^

Good luck with your shop!

I did? Where do you see I didn't? I hyper-linked and everything...

2 minutes ago, Pangur Ban said:

I did? Where do you see I didn't? I hyper-linked and everything...

Huh, had to reload the page to see them. Must be this cruddy phone or the connection

I said nothin' (°¿,° )

1 hour ago, Pangur Ban said:

Ah, alright. I was really worried there for a second! 

I would love one done!  Could you do a next gen of my oc Ezzy and maybe Octavia ? I don't really ship the two, but I've always wondered what the nex gen would be if I mixed the two! 

Ezerona By Neonblaze by NamyaNomNomImage result for octavia melody

6 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

I would love one done!  Could you do a next gen of my oc Ezzy and maybe Octavia ? I don't really ship the two, but I've always wondered what the nex gen would be if I mixed the two! 

Can do! Do you have a proper colour ref for your OC? So I can mix the colours easier.

1 hour ago, Ezerona said:

Thanks and goodluck :)) <3

What do you want the foals talent to be? So I can make a cutie mark. Unless you don't want one, of course.

Okay so maybe you could do a next gen of my OC Techno next to Princess Celestia! Anyways if you could it would be really nice if you could have both of them with their massive capes on. So Techno's cape is in one of the ref images but his cape there is actually quite a bit smaller than what it actually is so Techno's cape would be much bigger than what's in the ref image! Anyways Celestia's cape would be the same size as Techno's and it would be white with a yellow boarder plus it would also have her cutie mark on it! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0fb803e116b9ebaa4ce5ce6619a32f28.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so maybe you could do a next gen of my OC Techno next to Princess Celestia! Anyways if you could it would be really nice if you could have both of them with their massive capes on. So Techno's cape is in one of the ref images but his cape there is actually quite a bit smaller than what it actually is so Techno's cape would be much bigger than what's in the ref image! Anyways Celestia's cape would be the same size as Techno's and it would be white with a yellow boarder plus it would also have her cutie mark on it! :)

I'm not drawing the parents. Only the foal.

6 hours ago, Tao said:

Do you think you might do Spike's adopted daughter Clareo :

kTroNpT.png

Any pose is fine.

He's not per say just doing free art, he's trying to ask us to put two canon characters together or your OC and a canon character to make their foal. 

On 9/7/2017 at 3:08 AM, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe what I meant was Celestia was Techno's mother but Techno's father was unknown. :)

On 9/7/2017 at 9:36 AM, Tao said:

Do you think you might do Spike's adopted daughter Clareo :

Any pose is fine.

@ both -

I am making new characters, not drawing already existing ones. Please post at least one cannon character plus an OC or another character, and I will create a child based off those two characters.

@ All -

I apologize for not being on, I had to evacuate for hurricane Irma and I only got to a place with decent enough internet to log in now. I will thankfully be returning home within the week, to a still-standing and not flooded house. Because of how much I have to do here (11 animals to take care of, plus watching several small children) as well as leaving my art tablet at home, I will be unable to do any request for the time being. I will, however, be doing them when I finally return home.

11 minutes ago, Pangur Ban said:

@ both -

I am making new characters, not drawing already existing ones. Please post at least one cannon character plus an OC or another character, and I will create a child based off those two characters.

@ All -

I apologize for not being on, I had to evacuate for hurricane Irma and I only got to a place with decent enough internet to log in now. I will thankfully be returning home within the week, to a still-standing and not flooded house. Because of how much I have to do here (11 animals to take care of, plus watching several small children) as well as leaving my art tablet at home, I will be unable to do any request for the time being. I will, however, be doing them when I finally return home.

Okay maybe it would be really cool if it was between my OC Techno and my friend's OC Celestial! @Celestial Flight Okay so you should be okay with this as it would be cool to have both of our OCs combined! :)

image.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

This image was made by @ambergerr plus my OC Techno is on the left and my friend's OC Celestial is on the right! :)

PS: Now about the cyclone I know that you currently wouldn't have any mobile service as all of the mobile towers in Florida would be switched off because of the power being out in the area. Anyways it might be a few months until you manage to do our requests as if the worst happened and your house was completely demolished by a tornado in the storm you would have to rent an apartment in the area and it would also take up to a month for the power and internet in the area to be brought back online. Anyways this is just from my knowledge on how storms like this work plus I seriously do hope your house survives it! It's just you may end up having to buy a new tablet if your current one gets destroyed in the storm and onc again I hope your tablet makes it through! :) 

Edited by Techno Universal

I have an OC who is married to a friend's OC. His name is Prince Starlight and he's married to Swift Justice. They already have a filly foal named Moonstone, so all they need now is a colt to complete their family. Here's a reference:

Prince Starlight, Swift Justice and Moonstone

So, could you do a pic of the colt? He should have some resemblance to his parents and also to his sister.

On 9/11/2017 at 10:36 AM, Pripyat Pony said:

I have an OC who is married to a friend's OC. His name is Prince Starlight and he's married to Swift Justice. They already have a filly foal named Moonstone, so all they need now is a colt to complete their family. Here's a reference:

So, could you do a pic of the colt? He should have some resemblance to his parents and also to his sister.

What do you want his talent to be? So I can create his cutie mark.

10 minutes ago, jita23 said:

Oh, may I? May I? :D

I would really like to have Next Gen of Princess Amore and Mistmane! I'm lookin looong time to find somebody to draw their child! (If you can, would you like to draw him/her in the Saddle Arabia clothes?)

For now I'm not doing clothing, at least not free, but I can definitely draw their next gen!