Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free art - making next gen characters(Active again, 5/31/18)

Micah

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pangur Ban said:

Yes, sorry. I just need you to let me know what you want their talent to be.

Ahh yes now I was thinking you would be able to combine their existing cutie marks on the image but really if you're wondering about a talent it would probably be something like universal love or technology. :)  

19 hours ago, Pangur Ban said:

What do you want his talent to be? So I can create his cutie mark.

No cutie mark at the moment as I haven't decided on talents for the foals yet. ;)

5 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

No cutie mark at the moment as I haven't decided on talents for the foals yet. ;)

here you are then! Since the other foal has colours more similar to the father, I tried to make this one more colour aligned with the mother.

http://fav.me/dbnr5br

(base is credited on upload)

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Demonwolfspirit said:

Could you do a foal of these two? Not picky about gender and I haven't quite thought  of a special talent.

Hide contents

596d52851df11_myoc-Copy.thumb.png.6e5a9771e622242e4ee5d0a441b9e098.png596d529ea7da1_Aria.thumb.jpg.6aa45280379e35929536bf087ef6075b.jpg594a0a89ca9d3_LinkPone.thumb.jpg.b10054dc7b637e94d67d723340ff0903.jpglink_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55kdw.thumb.png.e27349223d0e0c41e6194fb84454c081.png

My post specifically states that there must me at least one cannon character in the ship.

3 hours ago, Twilight Witch said:

Could you do one of Sunset Shimmer and Nightmare Moon?

I can! Thats a pretty interesting ship. I love anything that has to do with nightmare ponies.

2 minutes ago, Pangur Ban said:

My post specifically states that there must me at least one cannon character in the ship.

I can! Thats a pretty interesting ship. I love anything that has to do with nightmare ponies.

He is actually in the show it is in the episode dealing with Fluttershy's  brother. The picture is below. I can get the YouTube video if you like.

35a.png.jpg

Just now, Demonwolfspirit said:

He is actually in the show it is in the episode dealing with Fluttershy's  brother. The picture is below. I can get the YouTube video if you like.

35a.png.jpg

Hmm, alright.

5 hours ago, Pangur Ban said:

Thank you!

@Pangur Ban

Okey so I literally only just noticed the cannon character thing now! Anyways in that case Techno would probably be a combination with Celestia! Though the character would probably have a massive cape on like Techno dose plus the design of the cape would be a combination of the two colour schemes of Celestia and Techno! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

@Pangur Ban

Okey so I literally only just noticed the cannon character thing now! Anyways in that case Techno would probably be a combination with Celestia! Though the character would probably have a massive cape on like Techno dose plus the design of the cape would be a combination of the two colour schemes of Celestia and Techno! :)

I am only designing ponies. Not clothes.

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah in that case I was thinking the cape would be white with a blue boarder outline but still I'm fine with it if you can't put the massive cape in! :)

There will be no cape.. Like I said, ponies, not clothes. :/