Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nature Tune backstory part 1

Nature Tune

As she walked through the crowd, Nature Tune heard ponies whispering around her. She overheard a mare, "Look, it's Nature Tune! The weird one", she said rudely. Nature Tune was walking in ponyville through the town, and she quickened her pace, finally reaching her friend Fluttershy's house. Nature Tune was an orphan, a pegasus with a long, wavy, scarlett mane and a sky-blue coat, plus big light green colored eyes. She had been passed from one foster house to another, despite her good behaviour. The only pony who wouldn't judge her was Fluttershy, a friend of hers. The reason everypony was so mean to her was because she had been born with the power that when she grew angry something random hurt that pony. Once she had made viscious vines grow on one of her classmates who had insulted fluttershy and made a big gash across her leg. She had to stay at the hospital for months. She  had also heard that she was related to something, but nopony had ever told her what it was. She didn't know anything about her real parents except how they looked like. She had been left with locket with a picture of her father on one side and a picture of her mother on the other side. She knew they were her father and mother because they looked a little bit like her. Her father had a yellow coat and Dark blue hair with Tunes green eyes. Her mother had a long, straight green mane and a light blue coat with pretty purple eyes. Other than that she knew nothing about them. When she opened the door fluttershy was not there but her friend rainbow dash was. Oh, its rainbow dash, she thought. "Oh um, hey dash", she said. "Hey", said Rainbow dash, "uhh, your looking weird. Anything up?". Tune had always been somewhat shy around rainbow dash. She didn't know her that well. "No, nothing", she said. "Oh ok", said rainbow dash. "Fluttershy went to get some carrots for angel." Just then Fluttershy came in, with a delighted angel munching on carrots beside her. "Hey Tune", she said happily. "It's nice to see you", said Tune, giving her a hug. Rainbow dash said she had to go clear some clouds. After she went, Tune told Fluttershy, "Ponies are still whispering when I'm on the streets." "I don't know why they do that", said Fluttershy unhappily. "Its ok, they'll get over it soon....i think", said Tune. mlpnattjj.thumb.png.7a77f5e88fddac6e5de7c6c03fd2f39c.png

to be continued....

:squee:hey everypony! Hope you enjoyed the first part of my oc's backstory ;) have a great day :) 

Edited by Nature Tune

As a feedback item, I would like to see the post display on the mobile view to format differently so that longer paragraphs are broken up better. A normal paragraph typed on a larger viewport size is unwieldy to read on mobile. :|

• Brohoof 1