Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony,

Ginger Ale aka Widowmeiker is here! Ever wonder what Princess Luna thinks and faces in her daily life? Luckily I tried to make one.

Sorry for the watermark, had to pay for the upgraded version and I couldn't. All these amazing pictures belong to their very own artists. 

I just added thought quotes that I wrote and tried to create an empathy as Princess Luna, sorry if I couldn't manage. It even has 1080 hp HD version! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to comment, your thoughts are really special for me. :) 

Thanks for watching and sharing your precious time. Feel free to comment on YouTube too and give a like or dislike also!

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 5

Now THAT is wonderful.

To see the train of thoughts go from weary and anguished to almost pleading yet then becoming hopeful, then finally transitioning to the inner strength she most certainly has.  She's quite the mare, and to see how well you've captured her inner soliloquy certainly gives this little video a nice charm to it.

Well done!  *applause*

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Now THAT is wonderful.

To see the train of thoughts go from weary and anguished to almost pleading yet then becoming hopeful, then finally transitioning to the inner strength she most certainly has.  She's quite the mare, and to see how well you've captured her inner soliloquy certainly gives this little video a nice charm to it.

Well done!  *applause*

That really means a lot. Thank you so much!! I am so touched from your words. I feel proud! :) 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Tender Taps said:

OMG! This is really beautiful! I loved how you put your emotions as Princess Luna! A really good job! :orly:

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I like it!:) Thanks for share!

No problem, glad you did! :D 

• Brohoof 1