Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The time of War

Nature Tune

Iron mist was a bat pony warrior, walking throught the everfree cautiously, looking out for any sudden movements. Suddenly she heard a rustling in the leaves. She quickly galloped to zecoras house and slammed the door behind her. She had come in the midst of war againts herobrien, to get some special remedies to heal the scars that her army had. She an princess luna had fought bravely alongside a friend of mist's, called techno, against herobrien...

link to oc character: 

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/169983-rp-ooc-time-of-war/
Edited by Nature Tune

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2017 at 9:39 AM, Nature Tune said:

Iron mist was a bat pony warrior, walking throught the everfree cautiously, looking out for any sudden movements. Suddenly she heard a rustling in the leaves. She quickly galloped to zecoras house and slammed the door behind her. She had come in the midst of war againts herobrien, to get some special remedies to heal the scars that her army had. She  and princess luna had fought bravely alongside two friends of mist's called Techno universal and Arctica against herobrien and his faithful friend Morax.

link to oc character: 

@Techno Universal @Superwholock  @LostVagabond

On 8 September 2017 at 3:39 PM, Nature Tune said:

Iron mist was a bat pony warrior, walking throught the everfree cautiously, looking out for any sudden movements. Suddenly she heard a rustling in the leaves. She quickly galloped to zecoras house and slammed the door behind her. She had come in the midst of war againts herobrien, to get some special remedies to heal the scars that her army had. She an princess luna had fought bravely alongside a friend of mist's, called techno, against herobrien...

link to oc character: 

Techno had followed Mist to Zecora's house to give her the good news. He also had his massive five metres long cape on and it was navy blue and covered in blue cercuit board patterns. It was also really soft and warm...

TU: Okay apparently Herobrien just returned to his own universe with his army then so the battle is over for now! Though it's probably not going to be long until a new villain attacks equestria! Though maybe for now this would be really nice!

A massive four meter long cape then appeared on Mist and it was really soft. It was attached to a metal collar that had appeared on her neck and her cape was completely white with a light blue boarder line around it...

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Too injured to follow Mist, Arctica lay in her bed in the infirmary at their base. Her right foreleg lay stretched out, covered in a bright cast. In addition to that, she had a few stitches in her ear and above her eye as well as wrappings around her ribs for the few cracked ones. She was lucky to escape that rockfall with as few injuries as she had. Although, could it really be considered a rockfall when the rocks were shoved onto her by an enemy?

• Brohoof 1

1000 years is a long time to wait. But waiting was something Morax had grown used to.

The spellbound spirit stirred from his patient slumber - his awakening causing the bright red ruby that was his prison to glow faintly in the dark, frozen cave that hid him from the harsh winter outside. Something - or someone - grew near. He could sense the traces of magic from miles away, but whatever was the source was growing closer and closer with every passing minute, and was seemingly heading straight towards him. 

But even when he had not been imprisoned in ice and stone, Morax had never sensed such power before. Not even in the one that had defeated him all those centuries ago. Since that time, several had come seeking his gifts. But they were mostly greedy merchants and desperate, mundane ponies. Hardly beings of great power, such as himself.

As Morax fully awoke the ruby shone brightly, but the spells that locked him kept him trapped in the gem. Until a creature touched the crystal he would remain little more than an alluring piece of jewellery. Until then, he contented himself with imagining what he would do when released.

Morax was, after all, nothing but patient.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

1000 years is a long time to wait. But waiting was something Morax had grown used to.

The spellbound spirit stirred from his patient slumber - his awakening causing the bright red ruby that was his prison to glow faintly in the dark, frozen cave that hid him from the harsh winter outside. Something - or someone - grew near. He could sense the traces of magic from miles away, but whatever was the source was growing closer and closer with every passing minute, and was seemingly heading straight towards him. 

But even when he had not been imprisoned in ice and stone, Morax had never sensed such power before. Not even in the one that had defeated him all those centuries ago. Since that time, several had come seeking his gifts. But they were mostly greedy merchants and desperate, mundane ponies. Hardly beings of great power, such as himself.

As Morax fully awoke the ruby shone brightly, but the spells that locked him kept him trapped in the gem. Until a creature touched the crystal he would remain little more than an alluring piece of jewellery. Until then, he contented himself with imagining what he would do when released.

Morax was, after all, nothing but patient.

Herobrien then came around the corner only to stop right in front of Morax. Herobrien looked exactly like Techno except his eyes were glowing white brightly and his mane and tail were made up of multi coloured glitchy pixels. He then looked up at Morax with an evil smile...

HB: Ahh yes. I've finally found another being of great power! Exactly what we need for my empire that will destroy equestria! So yes I will free you from this crystal prison as long as you agree to join our army! Now I can see your intentions so don't try lying to get yourself out for your own freedom!

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Herobrien then came around the corner only to stop right in front of Morax. Herobrien looked exactly like Techno except his eyes were glowing white brightly and his mane and tail were made up of multi coloured glitchy pixels. He then looked up at Morax with an evil smile...

HB: Ahh yes. I've finally found another being of great power! Exactly what we need for my empire that will destroy equestria! So yes I will free you from this crystal prison as long as you agree to join our army! Now I can see your intentions so don't try lying to get yourself out for your own freedom!

At Herobrien's touch, the ruby burned with fierce, blinding light, and a moment later the icy cave was filled with thick, purple shadows, which circled the alicorn like a slow tornado. The dark fog continued to expand as the seconds passed, engulfing the glowing gem as they grew until Herobrien was surrounded on all sides by the shadows.

And then from the darkness, two bright purple eyes opened. They watched the newcomer with terrible curiousity, before a large jagged mouth appeared, smiling at him.

"I never lie," Morax greeted, in a deceptively smooth, mesmerising voice. The face glided around Herobrien in a circle, taking in the sight. "But you would do well to word your one wish to me carefully."

Suddenly, the shadows dissipated, and in their place was Morax in all his dark glory. Where there had once been walls of shadow were now a giant snake-like tail, longer than several carriages parked end-to-end, which had coiled in a loose circle around Herobrien. A monstrous torso loomed over the alicorn, complete with two long, muscular arms with hands tipped with talons as long as swords. So large was the spirit that he had to hunch over in order to squeeze into the small cave. 

"Free me if you desire. I cannot deny a request, even if I wanted." Morax continued, hunching down low so that his blazing eyes were on Herobrien's level. "But know that I hold no love for ponies - good or evil. Now then, ask me of your wish, and I shall grant it."

Edited by LostVagabond
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, LostVagabond said:

At Herobrien's touch, the ruby burned with fierce, blinding light, and a moment later the icy cave was filled with thick, purple shadows, which circled the alicorn like a slow tornado. The dark fog continued to expand as the seconds passed, engulfing the glowing gem as they grew until Herobrien was surrounded on all sides by the shadows.

And then from the darkness, two bright purple eyes opened. They watched the newcomer with terrible curiousity, before a large jagged mouth appeared, smiling at him.

"I never lie," Morax greeted, in a deceptively smooth, mesmerising voice. The face glided around Herobrien in a circle, taking in the sight. "But you would do well to word your one wish to me carefully."

Suddenly, the shadows dissipated, and in their place was Morax in all his dark glory. Where there had once been walls of shadow were now a giant snake-like tail, longer than several carriages parked end-to-end, which had coiled in a loose circle around Herobrien. A monstrous torso loomed over the alicorn, complete with two long, muscular arms with hands tipped with talons as long as swords. So large was the spirit that he had to hunch over in order to squeeze into the small cave. 

"Free me if you desire. I cannot deny a request, even if I wanted." Morax continued, hunching down low so that his blazing eyes were on Herobrien's level. "But know that I hold no love for ponies - good or evil. Now then, ask me of your wish, and I shall grant it."

HB: Yes you really are perfect for taking down equestria! Anyways you will also be dealing with my brother Techno and he's equally as powerful as me so be careful about him! Plus this will be perfect for you if you truly want to see equestria burn under your hooves!

• Brohoof 1

@LostVagabond @Superwholock @Techno Universal 

17 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Yes you really are perfect for taking down equestria! Anyways you will also be dealing with my brother Techno and he's equally as powerful as me so be careful about him! Plus this will be perfect for you if you truly want to see equestria burn under your hooves!

She quickly thanked Zecora, galloped back and tended to the warriors wounds. She hoped for hope that princess Luna's scar would fade and that Arctica woukd heal soon. She had, however kept her cape on, knowing how important they were to Techno. We all need to stay stromg in this war. Equestria will.not.surrender. She galloped back to princess Luna to see how she was doing.

4 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

@LostVagabond @Superwholock @Techno Universal 

She quickly thanked Zecora, galloped back and tended to the warriors wounds. She hoped for hope that princess Luna's scar would fade and that Arctica woukd heal soon. She had, however kept her cape on, knowing how important they were to Techno. We all need to stay stromg in this war. Equestria will.not.surrenderShe galloped back to princess Luna to see how she was doing.

TU: Yes of course Antartica as surrendering would basically mean the end of my existence in a way as I'll end up getting deleted from existence. Though I've figured out that the capes could potentially be a weakness in Herobrien! Like if you stand next to him in a position where your cape is fluttering in his face it would likely burn out Herobrien's system and that's exactly what we want!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes of course Antartica as surrendering would basically mean the end of my existence in a way as I'll end up getting deleted from existence. Though I've figured out that the capes could potentially be a weakness in Herobrien! Like if you stand next to him in a position where your cape is fluttering in his face it would likely burn out Herobrien's system and that's exactly what we want!

Alright. Everypony needs a cape. "Can you make capes for everypony?", she asked Techno, who had specialty for that.

(Arctica is a pony)

"H-huh?", princess Luna woke up slowly. Suddenly it all came back to her. She had been fighting when they had attacked Herobrien, although they had not won yet. She looked up and saw a worried face. It was Iron Mist, One of her best friends. Together they led the army. "Are you ok?", asked Mist anxiously. "I'm fine", she said slowly the pain on her neck was leaving her. She looked at what was causing the pain in the first place and gasped. A big, gashing scar was there. I must have been knocked unconcious

Edited by Nature Tune

56 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

A vague wish, Morax thought to himself - his jagged smile widening. The best kind.

The spirit could feel a rush of magic return to him at Herobrien's words, enough to free him from the spells that trapped him. It was a indescribable sensation he hadn't felt in years. He felt as if he could level cities with a swing of his arm, or rip forests out ground with his mind. But instead he merely chuckled slightly at his newfound freedom.

"If that is what you desire, then it shall be done. I shall 'deal' with this 'Techno' for you, Invader. And Equestria will tremble with your arrival."

Morax's silky-smooth voice gave way to deep, cruel laughter as his body began to disintergrate and return to purple shadows. Within moments the giant creature became little more than a swirl of purple that circled the ruby, which burned as bright as a star as the magic it contained leeched out.

"You had best prepare yourself quickly, for I wait for noone," he said in parting, as the cloud of mist that was Morax flew towards the mouth of cave, and out into the cloudy winter sky.

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Alright. Everypony needs a cape. "Can you make capes for everypony?", she asked Techno, who had specialty for that.

(Arctica is a pony)

"H-huh?", princess Luna woke up slowly. Suddenly it all came back to her. She had been fighting when they had attacked Herobrien, although they had not won yet. She looked up and saw a worried face. It was Iron Mist, One of her best friends. Together they led the army. "Are you ok?", asked Mist anxiously. "I'm fine", she said slowly the pain on her neck was leaving her. She looked at what was causing the pain in the first place and gasped. A big, gashing scar was there. I must have been knocked unconcious

TU: That's it! If all my creations have massive capes it would disrupt the army and break Herobrien! Anyways I'll spawn as many massive capes as I can!

With Techno using his magic for s few seconds everyone in equestria who was on his side now was wearing massive capes...

TU: Okay and everyone should have capes now! Like Zecora now is wearing her cape!

10 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

A vague wish, Morax thought to himself - his jagged smile widening. The best kind.

The spirit could feel a rush of magic return to him at Herobrien's words, enough to free him from the spells that trapped him. It was a indescribable sensation he hadn't felt in years. He felt as if he could level cities with a swing of his arm, or rip forests out ground with his mind. But instead he merely chuckled slightly at his newfound freedom.

"If that is what you desire, then it shall be done. I shall 'deal' with this 'Techno' for you, Invader. And Equestria will tremble with your arrival."

Morax's silky-smooth voice gave way to deep, cruel laughter as his body began to disintergrate and return to purple shadows. Within moments the giant creature became little more than a swirl of purple that circled the ruby, which burned as bright as a star as the magic it contained leeched out.

"You had best prepare yourself quickly, for I wait for noone," he said in parting, as the cloud of mist that was Morax flew towards the mouth of cave, and out into the cloudy winter sky.

HB: Alright Morax I guess we should get going then!

Herobrien then used his magic to free Morax...

• Brohoof 1

Feeling restless, Arctica unsteadily rose from her bed. She swayed as her weakened body struggled to reach an equilibrium and she closed her eyes, forcing down the wave of nausea that hit her. Feeling somewhat steady, she opened her eyes and glanced around the infirmary ward. Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of ponies in here.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

@LostVagabond @Superwholock @Techno Universal Mist went over to arctica to see how she was doing. She saw tye look of wonde in her eyes. "How are you feeling?", she inquired. "Equestria has fought bravely, we should be ready in case another attack comes our way".

Techno then turned to Mist and Arctica...

TU: Well the capes should really help in battle because of how the enemies can't take the movement of the capes! Like it's quite windy today so that would be perfect for the battle so our capes acutely flutter around in the wind! 

5 minutes ago, Superwholock said:

"I'm fine," Arctica ground out past her pain. "How did it go with Zocora?" She leaned against her bed, trying her best to hide her pain, before answering Techno, "Won't that make it harder for us to move?"

TU: Well really the capes do have magical properties to them so they are indescribable and they are very lightweight when it comes to wind so you won't even feel them that much. Plus the capes can move s bit on their own to automatically avoid getting stepped on or caught onto something plus they are really soft to so they would also be nice to cuddle in! 

• Brohoof 1

Arctica nodded, understanding the full capability of this new equipment. "Alright. Well, I'm kinda grounded to base for now. Do you still need help making them?"

True, she didn't have a lot of experience with any sort of fabric, but she was desperate for something to keep her distracted.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Superwholock said:

Arctica nodded, understanding the full capability of this new equipment. "Alright. Well, I'm kinda grounded to base for now. Do you still need help making them?"

True, she didn't have a lot of experience with any sort of fabric, but she was desperate for something to keep her distracted.

TU: Well really Arctica everything with the capes is already done as my system spawned all the capes in with magic! Plus the capes are also printed based off the colour scheme of the wearer! Like even right now the two Royal sisters have their own capes to!

• Brohoof 1

"Alright, just figured I'd offer," Arctica replied. She was actually kinda grateful he said no; she didn't have a clue on how to make capes. She probably would've ended up just injuring herself more. There were probably other things she could do around base that wouldn't embarrass her, like cleaning weapons in the armory.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Superwholock said:

"Alright, just figured I'd offer," Arctica replied. She was actually kinda grateful he said no; she didn't have a clue on how to make capes. She probably would've ended up just injuring herself more. There were probably other things she could do around base that wouldn't embarrass her, like cleaning weapons in the armory.

TU: Yeah just remember that the capes are also really nice to cuddle in because of how soft they are! Plus that soft and cuddly texture is once again something that can break Herobrien's system and it may work on a number of villains and troops in his army! Like really just try to wrap your cape around the enemy and they might freeze up over it!

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Flying quickly south alone, Morax wasted little time in leaving behind the frozen wasteland that was his home, and soon the long sheets of ice and snow gave way to rolling hills of green. It had been 1000 years since he had last been in this land, and even he could no deny its peaceful allure.

"How tragic it is, that it is inhabited by creatures of such greed and avarice," he said to himself, as he took a moment to take in the sights. Admittedly, it hadn't changed much since he was last here, but it was still a refreshing change in scenery. Continuing onwards, he soon found himself travelling past villages and small towns - many of which seemed largely deserted, and the ponies he did see looked anxious and tired.

The expressions of those weighed down by war, most likely, the genie thought, being careful not to be seen. The alicorn's wish had been for him to take care of a certain pony named 'Techno', who from what he understood held some large degree of influence over Equestria - that much he knew. Besides that, the kingdom remained rather foreign to him.

Time to do some research.

Heading towards the greatest concentration of magic he could find, Morax soon came across what he remembered to be the Everfree Forest, where there seemed to be a gathering of ponies of all types. Primarily, however, he noted that most of them appeared to be soldiers from their armoured uniforms. Perhaps they might have been an impressive sight to behold, had most of them not been dented and caked in mud. No doubt they had been fighting for quite some time already.

Considering his options, Morax eventually decided to bide his time. While he was contractually bound to forfill Herobrien's wish, he was in no rush to return to his ruby prison either. Instead, he condensed his shadowy body and reformed himself into that of a pony, complete with Equestrian armour and several wounds to make himself appear convincing. Content with his disguise, Morax began wandering aimlessly around the camp, looking for a pony that wasn't doing anything whom he could pry for information.

Edited by LostVagabond
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, LostVagabond said:

Flying quickly south alone, Morax wasted little time in leaving behind the frozen wasteland that was his home, and soon the long sheets of ice and snow gave way to rolling hills of green. It had been 1000 years since he had last been in this land, and even he could no deny its peaceful allure.

"How tragic it is, that it is inhabited by creatures of such greed and avarice," he said to himself, as he took a moment to take in the sights. Admittedly, it hadn't changed much since he was last here, but it was still a refreshing change in scenery. Continuing onwards, he soon found himself travelling past villages and small towns - many of which seemed largely deserted, and the ponies he did see looked anxious and tired.

The expressions of those weighed down by war, most likely, the genie thought, being careful not to be seen. The alicorn's wish had been for him to take care of a certain pony named 'Techno', who from what he understood held some large degree of influence over Equestria - that much he knew. Besides that, the kingdom remained rather foreign to him.

Time to do some research.

Heading towards the greatest concentration of magic he could find, Morax soon came across what he remembered to be the Everfree Forest, where there seemed to be a gathering of ponies of all types. Primarily, however, he noted that most of them appeared to be soldiers from their armoured uniforms. Perhaps they might have been an impressive sight to behold, had most of them not been dented and caked in mud. No doubt they had been fighting for quite some time already.

Considering his options, Morax eventually decided to bide his time. While he was contractually bound to forfill Herobrien's wish, he was in no rush to return to his ruby prison either. Instead, he condensed his shadowy body and reformed himself into that of a pony, complete with Equestrian armour and several wounds to make himself appear convincing. Content with his disguise, Morax began wandering aimlessly around the camp, looking for a pony that wasn't doing anything whom he could pry for information.

@LostVagabond @Techno Universal @Superwholock

"Hello", said Mist, who had gone to check on her warriors. "Have I seen you before?", she squinted at the pony who was roaming around. "Well, anyways, be ready. Herobrien might attack any moment", she commanded. "Princess Luna is healing quickly, which is a good sign", she added.

1 hour ago, Nature Tune said:

@LostVagabond @Techno Universal @Superwholock

"Hello", said Mist, who had gone to check on her warriors. "Have I seen you before?", she squinted at the pony who was roaming around. "Well, anyways, be ready. Herobrien might attack any moment", she commanded. "Princess Luna is healing quickly, which is a good sign", she added.

"Oh! Uh...yes, that is good news indeed," Morax replied uncertainly, caught off guard by Mist's sudden appearance. "Sorry, I'm not really from around here. Conscription - you know how it is." He pretended to look around the camp, as if looking for somebody. "I don't suppose you know where I can find somepony named Techno, by any chance?"

• Brohoof 1