Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The time of War

Nature Tune

Luna then made a sign and jumped out if her hiding place with the othet warriors. Performing a spell that would make a barrier between her, Techno and Mist so that they wouldnt be hurt as easily. She had no idea where arctica was. She blasted one of the wolves. The wolve got injured but somehow recovered quickly. She then had an idea. She took flight above all that was happening, feeling sick as she saw many ofher warriors dripping with blood. A spell made a barrier around the other warriors, giving them strength, and teleporting the injured back to the hospital. Then she retired to the side onto a soft leaved tree to rest after al, that magic 

@Techno Universal @LostVagabond @Superwholock

6 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Luna then made a sign and jumped out if her hiding place with the othet warriors. Performing a spell that would make a barrier between her, Techno and Mist so that they wouldnt be hurt as easily. She had no idea where arctica was. She blasted one of the wolves. The wolve got injured but somehow recovered quickly. She then had an idea. She took flight above all that was happening, feeling sick as she saw many ofher warriors dripping with blood. A spell made a barrier around the other warriors, giving them strength, and teleporting the injured back to the hospital. Then she retired to the side onto a soft leaved tree to rest after al, that magic 

@Techno Universal @LostVagabond @Superwholock

Techno then jumped down into the battlefield and he was doing some interesting things. He was at first just standing there in the middle of the wolf pack with his cape flowing in the wind but he then started to attack the wolves and he was trying to reshape them to make them join the good side...

• Brohoof 1

“It’s not working”, Mist shouted. “Form a circle around them, then attack them! Then, Unicorns blast them with magic, Earth ponies with swords and pegasi from above!”, she hoped the wolves didn’t understand english. 

22 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then jumped down into the battlefield and he was doing some interesting things. He was at first just standing there in the middle of the wolf pack with his cape flowing in the wind but he then started to attack the wolves and he was trying to reshape them to make them join the good side...

3 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

“It’s not working”, Mist shouted. “Form a circle around them, then attack them! Then, Unicorns blast them with magic, Earth ponies with swords and pegasi from above!”, she hoped the wolves didn’t understand english. 

Techno then flew up above the wolves and started shooting them down with magic. As he was attacking his cape was flowing in the wind behind him and it was making him look extremely powerful...

• Brohoof 1

The Garmr were far from simple beasts, and despite their ferociousness they took the time to evaluate their opponents and focussed on the weak and injured. They leaped out of harms' way whenever possible, waiting for the opportune moment to pounce on their prey. Even so, many were cut down by physical weapons or blasted apart by magic, to which their purple bodies began to melt away and dissolve into nothing.

In the chaos of the battle, one of the creatures towered above all the others. Clearly the Alpha of the pack, it easily swatted away anypony that got near and left a trail of destruction wherever it went, shrugging off blasts of magic and blades of steel like they were mere annoyances. It seemed to bark the occasional command to its companions, keeping them from overextending or getting cut off from the main pack.

Meanwhile, Morax slowly slithered his way through the forest towards the sounds of combat in the distance, ripping up the occasional tree to clear a path for himself and throwing it deeper into the undergrowth.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

The Garmr were far from simple beasts, and despite their ferociousness they took the time to evaluate their opponents and focussed on the weak and injured. They leaped out of harms' way whenever possible, waiting for the opportune moment to pounce on their prey. Even so, many were cut down by physical weapons or blasted apart by magic, to which their purple bodies began to melt away and dissolve into nothing.

In the chaos of the battle, one of the creatures towered above all the others. Clearly the Alpha of the pack, it easily swatted away anypony that got near and left a trail of destruction wherever it went, shrugging off blasts of magic and blades of steel like they were mere annoyances. It seemed to bark the occasional command to its companions, keeping them from overextending or getting cut off from the main pack.

Meanwhile, Morax slowly slithered his way through the forest towards the sounds of combat in the distance, ripping up the occasional tree to clear a path for himself and throwing it deeper into the undergrowth.

Techno then noticed the alpha wolf and he was now hovering directly above it and he was blasting a lot of magic at the wolf to attempt to break up every atom in it's body. Meanwhile Herobrien was talking to Morax through a mental connection...

HB: Ahh yes here's an opportunity to attack my stupid brother Techno! He's right above the alpha wolf of that pack and he's trying to kill it plus those wolves are on my side so they will go under your command! So maybe you should save the alpha wolf before he gets blown to atoms and you should also be careful of the massive capes that everyone on my brother's side is wearing!     

• Brohoof 1

Mist, being a bat pony, took flight and hovered beside Techno, takin a look at the alpha. She then realized that these were no ordinary wolves. Finding Luna, she asked quickly if Luna could perform an ultra powerful, very complex spell. Luna took a deep breath and Agreed. the spell would send a messgae to all the warriors, telling them to focus on the alpha and making them be able to communicate through thoughts.

Luna: She was still tired, but she was willing to do anything for Equestria. She flew above all the so called wolves and warriors, then a very powerful beam of blue light burst from her horn. For a second, everything was still. Then, the warriors all surrounded the alpha then started to attack the alpha. Meanwhile, the earth ponies stayed on the ground to fight the other wolves. Luna had a blast of pain in her forehead then suddenly starting to fall through the ground. 

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then noticed the alpha wolf and he was now hovering directly above it and he was blasting a lot of magic at the wolf to attempt to break up every atom in it's body. Meanwhile Herobrien was talking to Morax through a mental connection...

HB: Ahh yes here's an opportunity to attack my stupid brother Techno! He's right above the alpha wolf of that pack and he's trying to kill it plus those wolves are on my side so they will go under your command! So maybe you should save the alpha wolf before he gets blown to atoms and you should also be careful of the massive capes that everyone on my brother's side is wearing!     

Morax grimaced as he felt Herobrien's voice in his head.

"You have an army, do you not? Perhaps you should focus on using it," he retorted, as he drew close to the fighting. "And I am not afraid of a few bolts of cloth. No pony can harm me!"

The spirit pushed aside the last of the trees, forming an opening through which he could watch the battle. He could see Alpha begin to weaken and stumble as minor wounds began to accumulate from the numerous ponies attacking it. Up above he spotted Techno hovering over the battle wielding powerful magic, and decided to hold back and gather his own power before making his presence known.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

Morax grimaced as he felt Herobrien's voice in his head.

"You have an army, do you not? Perhaps you should focus on using it," he retorted, as he drew close to the fighting. "And I am not afraid of a few bolts of cloth. No pony can harm me!"

The spirit pushed aside the last of the trees, forming an opening through which he could watch the battle. He could see Alpha begin to weaken and stumble as minor wounds began to accumulate from the numerous ponies attacking it. Up above he spotted Techno hovering over the battle wielding powerful magic, and decided to hold back and gather his own power before making his presence known.

HB: Well really my army is literally a quarter of the total population in equestria and those wolves are just a part of my army! Anyways with the capes a lot of us have an issue were we get mesmerised by the sight and sound of the capes flowing in the wind. So try to avoid the capes because of that as you would then otherwise end up getting stuck looking at the capes while my brother takes you down. But still I want you to be one of the upper leaders in my army so yes you do have control and command over that pack of wolves!

Meanwhile Techno's cape was flowing violently in the intense wind from his magic and Techno was also starting to detect that Morax was nearby...    

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

“Luna!”, Mist cried, her voice trembling, worried, desperate and anguished. This tone wasn’t usually heard by Mist, she was a ruthless leader. She sped as fast as her bat wings would take her, but it was too late. Luna fell to the ground with a thump, then passed out, although she looked dead. Immediately Mist’s eyes filled with tears, and she began to weep. Most of the warriors were surprised since Mist never cried, but they had to get along with the fight. Mist shouted “Techno! I need your help!”, “can you teleport luna to the emergency section of the hospital”

30 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Luna!”, Mist cried, her voice trembling, worried, desperate and anguished. This tone wasn’t usually heard by Mist, she was a ruthless leader. She sped as fast as her bat wings would take her, but it was too late. Luna fell to the ground with a thump, then passed out, although she looked dead. Immediately Mist’s eyes filled with tears, and she began to weep. Most of the warriors were surprised since Mist never cried, but they had to get along with the fight. Mist shouted “Techno! I need your help!”, “can you teleport luna to the emergency section of the hospital”

TU: Yes just a moment!

Techno then teleported Luna to the emergency room in the hospital...

TU: Okay Luna should be all good now plus our massive capes are really helping with the battle!

• Brohoof 1

With a pained yelp the Alpha eventually stumbled and collapsed, withered down by the overwhelming damage inflicted upon it. With its defeat, the rest of the pack lost their coordination and began breaking off from the main group, attacking alone rather than a unified force.

Morax ignored the howls of the creatures and focussed on summoning his energy. They were merely the first wave - footsoldiers sent to test the waters. He still had many tricks left to pull. For now, though, he would be satisfied with dealing with Techno.

The spirit consolidated his energy and focussed it into a single swirling sphere in his giant hands. He let it cackle and spark for a moment before directing it towards the flying alicorn and releasing it. A cone of purple magical power surged towards the pony, capable of reducing a typical creature to dust upon contact.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, LostVagabond said:

With a pained yelp the Alpha eventually stumbled and collapsed, withered down by the overwhelming damage inflicted upon it. With its defeat, the rest of the pack lost their coordination and began breaking off from the main group, attacking alone rather than a unified force.

Morax ignored the howls of the creatures and focussed on summoning his energy. They were merely the first wave - footsoldiers sent to test the waters. He still had many tricks left to pull. For now, though, he would be satisfied with dealing with Techno.

The spirit consolidated his energy and focussed it into a single swirling sphere in his giant hands. He let it cackle and spark for a moment before directing it towards the flying alicorn and releasing it. A cone of purple magical power surged towards the pony, capable of reducing a typical creature to dust upon contact.

Herobrien commented to Morax through a mental connection...

HB: Morax why didn't you save the alpha wolf!? That's something we definitely need to work on but to be honest it will be a real challenge to deal with my brother and you'll see exactly what I mean when you attack him!

When the cone of magic hit Techno it caused the side of him to disintegrate into blue glowing dust and explode out in the direction of where the projectile came from. But after a couple of seconds the dust stopped and went back into Techno completely fixing the damage. All it really did was get Techno's attention as he looked over at Morax with an aggressive face plus his cape was flowing violently behind him from his power charging up for battle...

• Brohoof 1

"You think I care about those mindless puppets?" Morax shot back at Herobrien. "I dreamt greater and more terrible creations aeons ago."

He smiled as his blast of magic blindsided Techno, reducing him to ashes in the blink of an eye. "But it seems I will have no use for them. The alicorn is no more. I'm free!"

Morax tried to summon his magic and teleport away, but something was keeping him rooted to the spot, preventing him from leaving. His eyes remained fixed on the point where Techno had evaporated. Then, before his very eyes, he watched as the alicorn reformed from nothing, seemingly untouched by the blast.

Morax's jagged smile melted into a confused frown. "My magic should have destroyed him...how is he still alive?" His eyes widened slightly. "Unless..."

The spirit focussed back on his conversation with Herobrien. "You and your army had best get a move on. I tire of having to do everything myself."

The dark genie then forced apart the trees camoflaging him from the pony camp, rising to his full height as his serpent tail curled beneath him. He swept into the camp like a purple wave, and stood like a mountain in the middle of the camp.

"Despair, for I am the End of Days, you miserable creatures!" Morax roared, brandishing the blade-like talons tipping each digit. "Your puny resistance ends here!"

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

"You think I care about those mindless puppets?" Morax shot back at Herobrien. "I dreamt greater and more terrible creations aeons ago."

He smiled as his blast of magic blindsided Techno, reducing him to ashes in the blink of an eye. "But it seems I will have no use for them. The alicorn is no more. I'm free!"

Morax tried to summon his magic and teleport away, but something was keeping him rooted to the spot, preventing him from leaving. His eyes remained fixed on the point where Techno had evaporated. Then, before his very eyes, he watched as the alicorn reformed from nothing, seemingly untouched by the blast.

Morax's jagged smile melted into a confused frown. "My magic should have destroyed him...how is he still alive?" His eyes widened slightly. "Unless..."

The spirit focussed back on his conversation with Herobrien. "You and your army had best get a move on. I tire of having to do everything myself."

The dark genie then forced apart the trees camoflaging him from the pony camp, rising to his full height as his serpent tail curled beneath him. He swept into the camp like a purple wave, and stood like a mountain in the middle of the camp.

"Despair, for I am the End of Days, you miserable creatures!" Morax roared, brandishing the blade-like talons tipping each digit. "Your puny resistance ends here!"

HB: Really Morax our primary mission is to get rid of Techno as without him equestria will be vulnerable to anything and civilised society won't even be a thing anymore as there will be nothing but chaos and suffering at my will. Anyways to be honest you do have the power to create your own army with your magic easily and it's something that Techno will never expect! Though I can't come into contact with Techno without completely ending all of existence and Techno knows that himself. Anyways I believe you've gotten his attention now so just be extremely careful as one wrong move could get you deleted from existence.

Techno then tuned to Morax and landed right in front of him...

TU: Ahh looks like my brother found a new toy of ultimate power and that toy would be you! And it's probably best you end up on my side like all the other toys Herobrien had! Plus you would be quite surprised with what our massive capes can do!

• Brohoof 1

On 10/28/2017 at 2:18 AM, LostVagabond said:

On 10/28/2017 at 2:36 AM, Techno Universal said:

HB: Really Morax our primary mission is to get rid of Techno as without him equestria will be vulnerable to anything and civilised society won't even be a thing anymore as there will be nothing but chaos and suffering at my will. Anyways to be honest you do have the power to create your own army with your magic easily and it's something that Techno will never expect! Though I can't come into contact with Techno without completely ending all of existence and Techno knows that himself. Anyways I believe you've gotten his attention now so just be extremely careful as one wrong move could get you deleted from existence.

Techno then tuned to Morax and landed right in front of him...

TU: Ahh looks like my brother found a new toy of ultimate power and that toy would be you! And it's probably best you end up on my side like all the other toys Herobrien had! Plus you would be quite surprised with what our massive capes can do!

Mist braced herself, trying not to cry, but was relieved as the alpha wolf perished, and relieved that Techno was alright. “Oh, oh”, she said under her breath, “Techno looks quite angry”, hoping that Techno wouldn’t do anything sudden. She then communicated with the other warriors for each ten warriors to fight a wolf, then dashed to the hospital to see Luna. “luna?!”, are you okay?”, she asked urgently, resisting the urge to shake her. “She needs rest”, said the nurse, “she might survive, she might not”, “but if you stay here, you will interrupt her, she is currently in a deep sleep so that the medicine we gave her won’t cause much pain”. Mist wiped her eyes but didn’t cry. “You are injured too”, the nurse said grimly,  pointing to the deep gashes that were on Mists flank, foreleg, and back. The nurse called for a stretcher and two other nurses came and picked Mist up carefully and put her on the stretcher. Mist groaned, she wasnt some kind of girly pony who cried because of pain. She had to go back to help her warriors! She  coukdnt communicate with her warriors because she was to far away from them. 

(Sorry for the late reply as I had too many notifications to notice it)