Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc RP OOC Time of War

Nature Tune

This RP is about a war between equestria and herobrien. To join in, you must be your oc and become a warrior, a citizen or help in general in the war.

Enjoy!

Iron mist:me

Princess Luna :me

Techno Universal(brave warrior): @Techno Universal

Herobrien: @Techno Universal 

PM me if you would like to join!

rules: no cursing, no romance please

Edited by Nature Tune

6 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

This RP can go whichever way you want. If you want to enter, youll have to enter as an oc. No: romance, cursing please.

Enjoy!

Nature Tune:me

Mane six and princesses :me

PM me if you would like to join!

Yeah maybe we'll figure out a good RP with my OC Techno! :)

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Maybe:squee:Im out of ideas at the moment unfortunately so maybe you can help!

Well to be honest there is a particular type of romantic RP that may be really enjoyable for both of us and that's the type of RP where the two characters are just snuggling with each other in creative ways and doing fun things together! Plus I was also going to get the massive capes involved as well as they are really soft and warm to! It's basically a family friendly type of romance and it really can be a lot of fun for anyone! :)

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well to be honest there is a particular type of romantic RP that may be really enjoyable for both of us and that's the type of RP where the two characters are just snuggling with each other in creative ways and doing fun things together! Plus I was also going to get the massive capes involved as well as they are really soft and warm to! It's basically a family friendly type of romance and it really can be a lot of fun for anyone! :)

Hmmm....i was thinking along the side of being in the middle of war with.......with Yes! King sombra and maybe make things bad and defeated.... not too complicated dictionary though... and we could get different ponies... oc's to be a group of friends and eventually fight in the war... yeah id like that! Lets do it:squee:

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Hmmm....i was thinking along the side of being in the middle of war with.......with Yes! King sombra and maybe make things bad and defeated.... not too complicated dictionary though... and we could get different ponies... oc's to be a group of friends and eventually fight in the war... yeah id like that! Lets do it:squee:

Yeah a battlefield war RP like that would also be really fun and interesting for me! Like maybe even my other OC Herobrien might end up being the top villain in the RP as he's the creator of every villain to exist in MLP! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah a battlefield war RP like that would also be really fun and interesting for me! Like maybe even my other OC Herobrien might end up being the top villain in the RP as he's the creator of every villain to exist in MLP! :) 

Yes! Good idea! And my oc Iron mist, a bat pony, could be head of the good side, fighting alongside luna:orly:(shes ine of my favourite) and we direct the army!

And yes they would be at the top of the good side while Techno is still behind it and directing it as really only he knows what his evil brother's plans are at an early stage. Anyways the RP would probably end with the final showdown between Techno and Herobrien! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah we could do get started in a moment! Anyways for now I gotta have a shower so that should give you some time to create the RP threads! :)

We might not be able to do this day after day, since I'm starting school tomorrow and I'll be busy. Anyways, bye:squee:

3 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

We might not be able to do this day after day, since I'm starting school tomorrow and I'll be busy. Anyways, bye:squee:

Okay that might just be because of your time zone but for me it's Saturday night. Or maybe you just start School on a Sunday but anyways I'm okay with waiting to start the RP! :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay that might just be because of your time zone but for me it's Saturday night. Or maybe you just start School on a Sunday but anyways I'm okay with waiting to start the RP! :)

Yes i start school on a sunday and its saturday afternoon :squee: your welcome to start anyways feel free

7 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Yes i start school on a sunday and its saturday afternoon :squee: your welcome to start anyways feel free

To be honest starting school on a Sunday is something completely unheard of for me as it's something that doesn't exist here in Australia! Anyways I'm probably not going to create the RP thread tonight as it's like 10:50PM right now and I'll probably forget to create the thread by tomorrow morning! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well it's just a common phrase for goodbye basically! Anyways because of the time on your end you could start the threads now if you're not too busy! :)

Ohh ok, nah ill start the threads another time. Im on another RP at the moment called Celestias school for gifted unicorns.