Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc RP OOC Time of War

Nature Tune

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Ohh ok, nah ill start the threads another time. Im on another RP at the moment called Celestias school for gifted unicorns.

Yeah I was going to have Techno as a filly in that RP your on but he won't be accepted because he's an alicorn! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I was going to have Techno as a filly in that RP your on but he won't be accepted because he's an alicorn! :)

Oh. You could just make another oc and enter! Its easy:squee:Its quite fun though

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Oh. You could just make another oc and enter! Its easy:squee:Its quite fun though

Or I could just modify Techno to be a blank flank unicorn in that RP but still if Techno was a unicorn it wouldn't exactly be too much fun for me as Techno works better as an alicorn. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

Do you guys by chance want an evil spirit working on the side of the bad guys? Because if so, I just created an OC that might fit in with what you're doing.

Yeah your character would be a perfect villain for the RP! Like he could maybe escape the cave somehow like someone accidentally let's him out and he then goes to get revenge on equestria! Anyways we've just gotta wait for @Nature Tune to take a look at your character! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Perfect! :squee:  @LostVagabond that would do.

38 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah your character would be a perfect villain for the RP! Like he could maybe escape the cave somehow like someone accidentally let's him out and he then goes to get revenge on equestria! Anyways we've just gotta wait for @Nature Tune to take a look at your character! :) 

@Superwholock i think well stick to one character for now. Well lets get started @Techno Universal

Edited by Nature Tune

52 minutes ago, LostVagabond said:

@Techno would you like for Herobrien to be the one to discover Morax? That way he could convince him to join his army as a trump-card kind of thing.

Well yeah the next time Herobrien comes to equestria he could free Morax and convince him to join his army! :)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well yeah the next time Herobrien comes to equestria he could free Morax and convince him to join his army! :)

Next time? Were under attack right now and were tryng to fight back..:squee:

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

Next time? Were under attack right now and were tryng to fight back..:squee:

Yeah the thing is Herobrien just saw Morax in his cave so Herobrien has actually just teleported himself into the cave plus he's temporarily removed his army from equestria while he tries to get Morax to join him. Plus it's also to convince the others that Herobrien has left equestria to prepare a new attack. :)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah the thing is Herobrien just saw Morax in his cave so Herobrien has actually just teleported himself into the cave plus he's temporarily removed his army from equestria while he tries to get Morax to join him. Plus it's also to convince the others that Herobrien has left equestria to prepare a new attack. :)

Okayy but whats with the massive capes? Mist doesnt like capes....😂😜

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Ohh the capes are actually just an interesting quirk with Techno but just be warned that Mist may break Techno's system by going against the capes! :)

Well Lets just sqy that mist pulls her cape off and looks at it in disgust.... what wiuld techno do?

4 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Well Lets just sqy that mist pulls her cape off and looks at it in disgust.... what wiuld techno do?

Well it would pretty much overload Techno's system and burn him out and in the process he would make extremely loud and ear killing noises. Plus he would also be moving around uncontrollably and his eyes would be glitchy and would eventually got black when his system shuts down from the overload. The thing is that it may do permanent damage to Techno if he gets overloaded like that! :)

• Brohoof 1